A day with the captains

"are you sure?" Theresa said. Alex nodded "Yeah, she told us herself, and I confirmed it too, however I don't know if she is using both the positive and negative." Zach then said "I want to run her through a few physical and, if applicable a few mental ones?" Theresa shook her head "no can do, the hyperion is under maintenance, however you could take her out for the day, the two of you can spend some time with her?" Zach blushed and Alex said "I could see this working out. If she is using it then I can do an analysis every once and awhile." Zach then said "S-sounds like a plan." Theresa took note of his stutter and said "is everything alright Zach?" Zach nodded "yeah, just cold feet that's all. That and I'm a bit worried about her, what if she is dangerous attacks Alex for his power?" Alex raised an eyebrow, "really Zach, You think she would do that, I won't let her." Theresa grinned "or is it that you want to be with Sarah alone?" Zach blushed even harder and theresa said "So it's true?" Zach sighed "Yes, but I'll be willing to not be alone if it means finding out if she uses both or neither." Alex then said "it's cool. Next time, I'll let you to be alone."

Zach had gotten changed, he never wore a uniform when off of the hyperion, and he knew for a fact that Sarah doesn't either. As he entered the medbay he said "Sarah, how are you feeling?" Sarah nodded "quite well, what's up?" Zach gulped "I was wondering if you'd like to hang out with me and Alex today, in soukai, while the hyperion is being repaired." Sarah nodded "I'd love to, I'll go get ready, meet you outside."

Alex was packing some things into his bag, leaving out his M4 carbine and putting in some other gear he might use on this day. After packing it with some extras he grabbed his jacket and headed out. As He walked along Alex saw the damages that had been done, by him and the other captain. He then saw some workers welding the hull back together and clearing debris from everywhere. Alex felt a little guilty as he walked to the two who were likely waiting for him.

Alex stepped off the hyperion and said "feels weird to be back on this solid ground, feels so, nice." Zach nodded and Sarah said "well, where should we go?" Alex shrugged "I have no clue, I barely know the place." Zach then said "well, we can just go sightseeing, show Alex more of the place." Sarah looked at Alex and said "are you ok with that?" Alex nodded "Yeah, sounds good."

The trio walked across a bridge leading to the other half of the city. Zach then said "ever been to this part of the city?" Alex shook his head "no, I only went to the beach and stared out into the ocean." Sarah then said "This was during your first trip here right?" Alex nodded "first and only." Zach then pointed out "this city is quite large, if you were only here for a day then I can understand why you didn't cross the bridge."

Alex, Zach and Sarah walked around until sarah said "hey do you mind if I make a stop over by the florist?" Zach then said "I don't mind, Alex how do you feel?" Alex nodded "I'd like to see the florist. " As they were about to enter they heard someone say "wait a second." All three turned and saw a familiar blue haired scientist. "Dr Einstein, what are you doing?" Einstein then said "I need to speak to you after you're done here." Alex nodded and said "alright."

Alex was browsing around and thought "these look really nice." The bright and vibrant colors interested him. He then looked to another set and saw that in each planter the colors were slightly different however still looked visually the same. Zach then said "oh you like the look of the hydrangeas?" Alex nodded "so that's what they're called." Zach smiled "I think they change colours based on the acidity of the soil. Are you going to get some?" Alex shook his head "not today, I just wanted a look. What about you, or sarah?" Zach then said "sarah wants some bulbs, She wants to start planting."

As they left They saw einstein again and Alex said "so you wanted to talk with me?" Einstein nodded "yes, follow me." She began to walk and Alex followed. Einstein then said "It's been a while since we last talked. Last I saw of you is when you returned with that other theresa, and after your next mission started we left. So, once we get to our destination we shall begin." Zach and sarah tagged along. with einstein noticing and said "well, it probably a good idea anyway."