Story Two: Fu Hua: Part Two

Alex went down stairs to see that the gathering was dying down. He saw Kiana and mei talking and walked up to them saying "I know you two came with Fu Hua, Could you help me take her to the med bay? she passed out." Kiana smiled and said "Ok, I can. What about you Mei?" Mei nodded her head "Ok, where is she?" Alex smiled and said "Follow me." The two followed upstairs to the ballroom. and saw Fu Hua lying on the floor. The three of them picked her up and took her to the med bay which was opposite the stairs. In the med bay they laid Fu Hua on the bed and Mei said "How did she pass out." Alex looked at Fu Hua and said to Kiana and Mei "Oh, I did that, I needed to talk to all of you in private. Because I need your help." Kiana looked around "Just us three?" Alex gave a smile "Nope, I am having the captain bring in Rita and Himeko."

"The Bronya wants to know why you are calling The Bronya Project end?" The man simply laughed "You see, ever since you were born, you've had special powers that I like to call project end." He turned around "You see my visions will save this world from all the Honkai and you know what I need? It's you. You are the thing I need. However your powers will manifest over time." Bronya then said "What are you doing to subject theresa?" The man looked through a window and said "I am making sure she is in perfect condition to help you reach your powers. Of course you can't say anything to your friends. which is why after our little chat I have wipe your memory of us." Bronya then heard a scream come from the surgery room. Inside the Surgery  room Theresa felt a small chip enter her neck. "Ow why did you do thaaaaa-." Theresa's eyes went dull "brain override accepted. how may I help you?" Theresa voice sounded dull as well. "Theresa, please look and sound like your previous self." Theresa's eyes went back to normal and said "Ready for any command." Cocolia was laughing maniacally "Sorry, for that. We can wait for the man here to be done with bronya."

The captain walked into the med bay and said "I brought the two anti entropy scientists and Seigfreid as well. I trust them." Alex smiled "Good you're all here. Now before Fu Hua wakes up. I want to say. I need everyone that is in here helping. Project end is dangerous and she could anyone in here or your two friends back home." Alex sighed "Fu Hua, I know she isn't. because I was able to get a good reading on her. I also know Kiana and Mei are not Project end because they are herrschers." Kiana was shocked "What?" Alex smiled "I'll tell you more later."

Fu Hua opened her eyes to see Kiana and Alex looking at her "Eh. what happened?" Alex smiled and help her out of the bed "you passed out. I had Kiana and Mei helped me bring you here. But now we need to talk about project end." Fu Hua looked around "Ok then, what is project end?" Alex sighed "It's hard to say but it's the end of the universe." Fu Hua then asked "Why do you need me, why do you need anyone?" Alex smiled and said "Because I trust you and You can help me, I can't do this alone." Fu Hua then blushed "W-well if you put it like that, I guess I can help you." Alex chuckled "Thank you. I have the others waiting upstairs in the control room. Also you're cute when you blush." This caused Fu Hua to blush even harder "W-what I am?" She said embarrassed.

"So what you're saying is Project end is helping the world?" Bronya said. "Yes in a manner of speaking, it will give the world a chance to be free from honkai and other things that hurt this world." The man lied. He was tricking bronya so she would let the other side take over. "Now why did you lie?" The man was shocked at how bronya knew beu then smiled "Oh so you knew. Oh well." Bronya felt a prick in her neck. "Now Now bronya. Time to forget about this interaction." Cocolia looked at the man and said "I'll get our little spy to take her back to st Freya." The man replied with "Good, and don't forget, when this is done. I'll spare you and rescue your other daughter Seele for you." Cocolia then turned to theresa "Now my little spy, take Bronya back to St Freya and act like your normal self."

The control room seemed to be at the ball rooms location but upon opening the door the room had a  control panel in the center and had yellow walls and windows looking out onto the floor. Fu Hua knew the gathering had been over as she saw no one when coming up to the center. She saw Kiana and Mei sitting back near one of the walls looking at Siegfried and Himeko getting close. The captain looking out one of the window. Rita was with the Tesla and Einstein looking at the massive console. Alex then said "Ok, I got Fu Hua now we can begin the plan." Everyone then walked towards Kiana and Mei. Kiana pulled out a table and Alex said "Well, You all are here because I need your help finding project end. I Don't know who she is, or when her powers manifest. I can take the powers away from her but location is key. Now, Far east branch I need one of you to document any strange findings. whether it be someone acting strange or a strange place. Rita, what can you do?" Rita smiled "I can ask the overseer to help." Alex shook and said "No can do. He is a fool. However I have this." Alex handed Rita a folder "it has all known information on project end. If you can distract Otto as well we can do this faster" Alex then turned to the captain "I need you to help me find this man. He is part of project end and he can keep feeding her power until the universe is gone." The captain nodded "Understood, where should I start?" Alex smiled "He comes through a portal, I'll tell you where it is and you can start there." Alex then looked at siegfried and pulled out a vial "This small vial should restore your body to full strength. Including regenerating your arm." He then put it in seigfried hand "Drink if you want to. I won't force you." He then turned to Kiana and said "This is for you. I did say you are a herrscher after all. This will help you control the powers. It will also increase your strength, intelligence and skills." Kiana hesitantly took it and said "How do I use it." Alex smiled "You can drink it. You don't have to use it either." Kiana looked at her dad and they both nodded and drunk the liquid at the same time.