Sarah's childhood

Sarah was playing in her room by herself, her mother was downstairs speaking to a few of her friends, her father was just about done with work and she knew he would be home soon. After a few hours her mother came into the room and said "lets go, daddy is waiting for us." Sarah nodded as she took her hold of her mothers hand.

It had been a few years, sarah was now at school, soon she would learn of her father's arrest, but would never know why he was ever arrested. As she walked to her class while talking to her friends, one of them said "hey sarah, what are you doing later, my mom was wondering if you were busy?" Sarah shrugged "you know my mother doesn't like having people around, or me being away from home for a long time for that matter, maybe I could get her to warm up to the idea."

As sarah got to class she sat at her seat and waited for her class to start, her classmates poured in and she waited for class to start, unlike most of the students, sarah actually like being at school. It was mainly due to her being away from her mother. She wasn't abusive, just a bit on the insane side, she required her to do a lot of things to herself to stay in her mother's words "perfect." although, she does change herself up before getting to class and return to the way she did after school is out.

Sarah was called down to the main office to be picked up for some reason, she changed herself back to what she her mother made her wear before heading to the office. as her mother picked her up she made absolutely sure that everything was right back to how it was. As her mother picked her up and took her away from school her mother said "Your father has gotten himself into trouble, which means he will be going away for a while, in turn you will not be seeing him." Sarah looked down, she loved her father more than anyone, he didn't force her to do anything she didn't want. Now that he was going to be arrested, her mother would have total control of her life.

Sarah was now a loner, someone who didn't like being around other people, she had a few friends, but she usually wanted to be alone. As she got into class and sat down her classmates became worried about her. During the lecture she caught the attention of one of her friends said "Hey sarah, what has happened to you, you were no longer the happy girl we knew?" Sarah didn't respond only giving a small note to her friend. She looked at it and went back to focusing.

After class sarah gave a sigh, was she really going to do this today, was she really going to go on an adventure by herself, was she really for the the first time ever going to defy her mother's orders.

As school ended she ran in the opposite direction from where her home is, there was a hill with a track that lead to the top, Sarah was going to go up to the top. She ran past the houses near the hill and kept running up, she was happy for the time being.

Upon reaching the top and seeing the city from afar. It was windy, judging by how her uniform was being blown to her right. She then opened her bag and pulled out a can of soda, she opened it and downed some of it's contents before reaching into her bag for something else, it was a slice, as she ate it she heard some rustling come from behind, she turned and saw the figure emerge, only to be a male, who went to her school. From what she could tell it was one of the more misunderstood males, unlike most people she paid more attention to the to people she was friends with. Sarah then quickly finished her drink and slice before looking back to the city.

The Student that sarah saw sat on the same bench and lit a cigarette, Sarah kept looking out to the city. The student then said "Beautiful aint it?" Sarah gave a nod "yeah, it does look nice." The student then said "I've never heard you speak before, people told me that you only talked to close friends?" Sarah nodded "yeah, It's mostly people that I trust not to talk to me outside of school for safety reasons." The student tapped his cigarette and chuckled "who the hell hates you that much?" Sarah gave a sigh "my mother, she's been really trying to make me an 'ideal' woman in her vision, and with my father in prison, she now has free reign to do it." The student tapped his cigarette again and said "I'm sorry to hear that, next week do you want to talk here again?" Sarah nodded "I'd like that, thank you."