The new agent: Part Two

Kiana and Seele looked at the boy named Alex and Seele said "Nice to meet you, Alex. How are you feeling?" Alex then responded with "Alright, my back feels a little sore, but everything else is fine. Thanks for asking." Kiana then said "quite tough, are you hungry?" Alex shook his head "No, but I am thirsty." Kiana nodded leaving to get some water. He then looked at seele and said "So you're seele?" She nodded and said "Y-yeah." Alex smiled "You're shy aren't you?" Seele nodded again and Alex said "It's alright, while I was asleep I heard a lot." Seele then looked embarrassed "So you heard about us wanting to be friends?" Alex nodded "I'd be happy to be friends." Seele then perked up and said "Really?" Alex smiled "Of course."

Kiana got back with a glass and a jug full of water and said "Got your water, enjoy." Alex smiled and said "Thanks." Seele then said to Kiana "You should be friends with him too." Kiana looked surprised and Alex said "I mean if she wants to, I don't mind." Kiana then smiled and said "I'll be a friend of yours too."

The three sat around for a bit and Kiana said "I'm sure the captain is still awake, He'd like to meet you." Alex nodded and said "I'd like to meet him too." Kiana smiled "Well if you're healed up enough we'll take you to him now." Alex chuckled "sounds like a plan."

The captain was on the bridge looking out into the beautiful night sky sipping his coffee and wondering about life when he heard the sound of the one of two white haired girl he knew. He turned to see Kiana stand there with the boy and he said "Ah It seems you're awake now, nice to meet you." He then held out his hand to shake Alex's hand and Alex did just that "nice to meet you too, Sir. I'm Alex." The captain smiled and said  "Alex, I'm The captain of this here ship, but my real name is Zach. I just use captain cause it's easier." Alex nodded and said "very nice." The captain then asked Kiana "So, why is he here anyway?" Kiana then said to Alex "You were looking for project end right?" Alex nodded "That's right, Project end is a responsibility that I must take on." Kiana then said "Do you need help." and Seele also said "We if you want to we can help in many ways." Alex shook his head "You don't have to help, it wouldn't really do much, but I can't stop you, can I." Kiana and seele grinned at each other and Said "Nope you can't stop us." Alex shrugged "Well, it can't be helped."

Kiana led Alex deeper into the hyperion saying "If you're gonna stay here, you need a room, luckily we have a spare." Alex then said "Honestly you don't have to worry about letting me stay here." Kiana then chuckled "It doesn't matter, we have a lot of spare rooms, I even asked the captain before you woke up, he said it was fine." Alex sighed "Great."

As Kiana got Alex to the room she said "Do you need anything?" Alex shook his head and said "That's quite alright." Kiana then said "Well, if you need me, I'm right next door." Seele also said "I'm next to Kiana just so you know." Alex nodded and said "Thank you." Kiana then said "I'll come get you in the morning and you can meet everyone." as Kiana entered her room Alex smiled as he walked to the bed and Laid in it. It was soft, His first experience with people and he loved it. He then noticed something on the floor, he picked it up and saw that it was a bag with a note on it "This is yours, have a good read through it." it read and Alex thought "Must be the first supply run, likely intel, my ID and things to start me off." Alex opened the bag and found the project end folder and the ID and said "Mother wanted for me to read this in order to get an  understanding of project end, and the ID is for other people who don't know where I came from to get an understanding of me, without revealing my true purpose." Alex then read the ID and it gave some pretty natural stats.

The next morning Kiana opened the door and said "Morning Alex, did you have a good sleep?" Alex nodded and said "Yeah, thanks for getting me the room." Alex then heard someone else say "Yeah, I wish she told me that you were in this room, because when I went to go check on you this morning, I flipped out trying to find you." The short girl then sighed and said "Nice to meet you, I'm theresa, Kiana's principle and aunt." Alex Held his hand out and said "Alex, nice to meet you too Theresa. You're, uh quite short." Theresa then pouted and said "Yeah yeah, get any jokes out of the way now." Alex then said "I wasn't going to crack any jokes." Theresa smiled "I see, well come on, let's get you some breakfast, you can meet everyone there."