Story Two: Fu Hua: Part One

Moon shadow. Fu Hua was waiting outside the building. Waiting for the perfect time to take the gem and rescue Kiana. She was about to go in when a building wide alert blasted. "ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS THE GEM HAS BEEN STOLEN BY A MAN. HE IS HEADING TO THE ROOF. ALL MEMBERS PLEASE RETRIEVE IT FOR OUR BOSS" Fu hua was confused. Who else would know about the gem of serenity. She had only one way to find out. Go to the roof and see for herself.

In the room Kiana and the old man heard the announcement "What the?" Said Kiana "I gotta get up there. I'll help you if you want." The old man patched up his leg "Well I have no choice. I now Know I can't let These idiots have the gem." Kiana smiled "Then Grab onto my shoulder and I'll help you up these stairs"

Fu Hua made it to the top of the building and saw that every guard up there was unconscious and one person stood at the edge admiring the gem. "So beautiful, isn't it?" Fu Hua walked slowly towards the man "Yes, yes it is. Now hand it over." The man just laughed "Absolutely not Fu Hua." What Fu Hua heard shocked her "H-how did you know my name? Never mind that just give me the gem." Fu Hua got into a fighting pose. "Fighting huh, ok then."

Fu Hua underestimated her opponent she fell on her back and said "You. Who are you." The man reached out his hand to help Fu Hua up and said "The name's Alex." She grabbed Alex's hand and said "Why didn't you run?" Alex smiled "Because I wanted to do this" Fu Hua felt a kiss. As their lips parted he left. She wondered if she would See him again.

Kiana made it to the roof and collapsed as she saw Fu Hua. "Fu, Hua, I, Have, made it." Kiana said sounding winded. Fu Hua looked in shock as she saw Kiana collapse. "Kiana? Kiana! Wake up." No response. "Ah Shit, I have to carry her home. What will you do?" Fu Hua looked to the old man. The old man had responded with "I'll stay here, it is safe from the Honkai. Oh and here." The old man gave her a vial "This is for your redhead friend. This one said she needed it." Fu Hua looked at the vial and said "What does it do?" The old man then said "It's a new form of immunity. It overrides the old stigmata and doesn't kill you after years." Fu Hua scooped up Kiana and said to the old man "Good luck." as she jumped to the next building. with Kiana in her arms.

"Otto." Fu Hua sighed "Mission failed. Another party, not anti entropy, or schicksal, stole the goddamn gem." Otto took a deep breath "Ok then, what about her" Fu Hua sighed "She passed out from exhaustion." Otto laughed "Take her home, I'll debrief you there."

Fu Hua returned to the dorms and opened the door. It was late so she would only really expect Bronya to be awake. "Bronya? are you up?" Two small figures was on the couch playing games and the grey haired one said "Da, I am up, so it subject theresa." Theresa pouted "I still can't believe you beat me. Anyway how was your mission?" Fu Hua set Kiana down on the couch. "A fucking failure. Kiana, is out for the count and I didn't get what I needed because another party took the fucking objective." Fu Hua blushed slightly when she said other party but quickly went to normal. "Oh and here this is for Himeko." She showed a vial "It is supposed to override the implanted stigmata and keep her alive longer." Fu Hua then went to her room slamming the door and locking it.

The morning came up and Kiana awoke on the couch with Mei next to her. "Good morning Kiana. Fu Hua brought you back. She said you were exhausted." Kiana gave a smile "Yeah, where is she?" Mei looked at the front door "She left a while ago, she didn't even speak to us."

Fu Hua was is soukai city waiting for otto to show up. "Fu Hua, may I have my report." Fu Hua sighed "The gem is gone. Taken by an unknown party." Otto thought for a moment "What fool could harness the power of a herrscher and live. Did he say anything else." Fu Hua had a flashback to when she learned of his name. "No, Otto. He didn't say anything. We fought, I lost, he left. That's it." Otto then rubbed his chin "What about K-423?" Fu Hua shook her head "Exhausted, lost her strength, recovery time will be a a few weeks to a few months." Otto nodded "Ok when she is fully recovered, please tell me."