His world

Michael was scrolling through his old universe looking for a distant memory. He feared the memory because of what happened that day. He scrolled back to 2019, The date of the day he was supposed to propose to his girlfriend. The day where everything went wrong. Little did he know Kiana was watching.

The night started like a normal date. Michael, looking a lot younger had just entered the restaurant with a woman, his girlfriend the two exchanged conversation laughed a bit and ate their food. The night went swell. Michael grabbed the box and before he could say anything to the woman, Shots flew. 19 shots hit his back while only 6 of them penetrated through and hit the woman. She was then shot 5 more times directly in the chest. Michael flinched but the woman she was unconscious and without medical attention she would die.

Kiana watched the entire thing in horror. His life seemed so different to what she expected. Kiana was then startled by Michael who just said "You can always watch. I don't want there to be any secrets." Kiana went in and said "I'm sorry, I was just wondering where you were and I didn't want to disturb you." Michael sighed "No it's all fine. I don't mind you watching my old memories." Kiana then said "Who was she?" Alex sighed "My girlfriend, she survived, but I didn't see her for 5 years. My Kids were 9 at that time." Kiana then sighed "What happened after you reunited with her?" Michael smiled "We started dating again, after a month however she left. She said before leaving that she needed to hone her skills an invasion is coming. How she knew that I don't know." He then had a tear in his eye. "Can we talk about the rest later? It gets even sadder." Kiana did her best to smile and said "Ok, Take as long as you need."