Story Nine: Cecilia: Part One.

The white haired woman saw something it was a light "Huh, what's that?" She said as she crawled towards it. As she got closer she began to see what she was looking at, it was the outside. "Where am I" She said as she popped her head out of the rubble. What she saw was not familiar to her.

The woman saw houses everywhere and as her memory began to fade in she realized her name. "I'm Cecilia? Cecilia shariac. Where am I and why am I here?" she got out of the rubble and realized her clothes were torn up "Huh? Oh dear what happened, why was I in that rubble?" She walked a few meters before falling to her knees then on the ground, and passed out.

A few hours went by and Cecilia woke up in a bed "Huh? What happened?" She said looking over to find a nurse checking her "Hey, take it easy. Some people found you passed out in the forbidden area. They took a huge risk bringing you here. What's your name?" She said. Cecilia blinked a couple times before saying "uh, Cecilia? That's all I can remember." The nurse smiled "That's fine, I have a friend who can get you a place to stay for a bit, he is quite nice so to speak." Cecilia nodded "I see, where is he?" The nurse smiled "Ah I'll check he moves around a bit but he should be at one of his apartment blocks. I'll give him a call." The nurse then left the room but was still within earshot distance of Cecilia.

Meanwhile in a far away place. A boy was sitting at his desk carving some wood when he heard his phone ring. He put down his wood and Knife and picked up the phone. He then answered it and said "Hello, who's this?" The boy asked. The other end then said "Oh Alex, it's been a long time." Alex then sat up "Oh, hi. Yeah it's been a long time Jenny. How ya been." Alex then heard a sigh over the phone "Eh it's been fine, but I'll tell you later. Listen do you have any spare rooms. A patient of mine, she is legally dead and I know that because she is Cecilia Shariac. I know you keep records hidden" Alex stood up "OK, uh if you want to bring her around I would be happy to look after her for a while. However she'll have to stay in my condo for the foreseeable future. till I can find a room available." 

Jenny entered the room where Cecilia was "He has a place for you, unfortunately it's with him, although he is quite nice." Cecilia nodded and said "Thank you. I think you are the first person to be nice to me? But wait, why do I have a feeling that isn't true." Jenny just smiled "You'll find out later, but first we should get you something to wear. What you were wearing was torn to shreds. I'll be right back." The nurse then left again leaving Cecilia to try remember about herself.

"What is my past?" She thought to herself "I must've been trapped there for a reason? but why, I need to let this play out." After a few minutes of thinking the nurse came back with some clothes and a few forms. She said to cecilia"Sorry about that, I had to get some passport forms, my friend lives out in another place, I am just making sure you'll be able to get there." Cecilia smiled.

Alex sat at the front desk reading through Cecilia's files when a man with one arm walked in "Seigfreid. How ya been." Seigfreid sighed "Not well, I fear I may lose control soon, Ryoma says it's only a matter of time." Alex looked down "damn, how long do you think you'll have left?" Siegfried sighed "Don't know, a few years left. I'm thinking about getting someone to take me out when I do lose control." Alex nodded "I see, oh and Jenny called earlier." Seigfreid smiled "Ah, how is she?" Alex sighed again "Good, but listen. Your wife, is alive."

A week passed and Cecilia and Jenny were on a plane "So Alex, called me a few hours ago and said he was able to clean up the room you'll be staying in. he uh will be happy to see you, he rarely has any visitors that see him for himself so do try to warm up to him." Cecilia nodded "Anything else I should know about Him?" Jenny just smiled "That's all, just be careful. There are... shady people around there. Alex should protect you though."

Alex was putting away things. When he got a text. It read "On our way now. Should be here in 12 hours." Alex then texted back "Cool and are you sure this is a good idea, you know I'm still a bit shaken up about that day." There was about a minute of nothing until a text came in "Yes, I know that, but it's been a long time since then, i thought you got over it." Alex just sighed and said "Yeah, sorry. I am being a bit scared." Alex sent the text and opened a drawer, it showed a picture of him, Theresa, Segfried and a pregnant Cecilia. He remembered the day clearly, it was the day he left.

September 1998 "Alex, where are you going?" Cecilia said. Alex kept looking ahead and said "To find something that you wouldn't understand. I will be back soon." Cecilia then ran towards the boy and said "Then let me and seigfreid come with you." Alex clenched his fist "No, it's a dangerous road ahead and you two need to stay. I can't put you in danger, this path I must walk, it will be a long and dangerous, I cannot let you die by my problems. I sorry that this must happen. Good luck with your child, I will see you again soon. Goodbye" Alex walked away leaving Cecilia to stand there saddened by what just happened.

Alex shuddered at what happened many years ago, he never got to see her again because of the second impact, he eventually met the daughter after several years needing a place to stay, he was shocked to hear that her last name was kaslana and that she lost her father. He asked her if she needed a place to stay and she said "Ah, thank you, but I should keep going I need to find my father." Alex smiled "Well if you want I could get his and your name and I could help you find him." The girl then said "My name is Kiana Kaslana, and my Father is named Siegfried Kaslana. Thank you for helping even if you don't find him." Alex then looked as the Kiana girl walked off into the the city. He knew that Seigfried didn't want Kiana to know where he was.

Back to the present Alex anticipated the arrival of Jenny and Cecilia. He was hoping that Cecilia wasn't mad about him leaving. He was on his computer when he got another text saying "Just landed, we'll be here soon. aIso my car is still in the lockup right?" Alex texted back "Yeah, you remember how to get there?" After a minute of silence she said "yeah, thanks." Alex then placed his phone down and smiled however the next message he got made his heart drop. "Oh yeah, I forgot to say that she lost her memory, I'm sorry."