A mix of confusion and despair

Alex collapsed and Sarah helped him up saying "a-are you ok Alex?" Alex nodded "Yeah, my body just feels weak that's all, to much energy put into teleporting the hyperion." He then asked "how did you do that, why is my heart beating really fast now?" Sarah giggled "sorry, I guess I couldn't hold my confession in. I really meant it when I said I love you Alex." Alex gave a nod "I see, well in that case, I love you too. if you're the reason behind why I feel warm." Sarah smiled with glee and said "thank you, thank you, thank you." before hugging Alex again.

Bronya looked down to Alex and Sarah and said "Subject Sarah finally confessed, I feel happy for her." The captain nodded "yeah, I wonder where there relationship goes from here." Zhuge kongming came in with Bronie and said "everything fine in here?" The captain nodded "just talking about Sarah and Alex and their newly formed love for each other." Bronie then said "wow, just wow, never thought those two would be together, but going off topic, where are we?" The captain then said "Alex was able to teleport us out of that place, but I don't think it's a good Idea to rely on him for a while. Look"

Alex was lying on the floor his eyes starting to drift, Sarah looked at him and said "Alex?" He gave a smile "just overused my power, I'll be right in a few hours." Sarah then stood Alex up and walked him to the bridge.

"Alex, every time I see you fight my jaw just drops, I can't believe how skilled you really are." Alex just shook his head and said "it's all just project end energy, without it I would be nothing. Sarah could do it, with practice." Sarah's eyes widened "y-you think?" Alex gave a nod "absolutely, you can do a lot if y-" Alex then kneeled "dammit, not again." Sarah helped Alex up again and Bronya said "is subject Alex alright?" Alex then glowed before stopping he then stood up and said "sorry, I've done too much over the past couple of weeks, my body has yet to recover properly, I feel after the month with Sarah I think I would be fine." The captain gave a smile before saying "right, well before you go come eat with us. we don't have many guests around here and I do want Alex to stay until the Hyperion has returned to..." Alex then said "the nearest stable space, likely your home universe. If not I'll do another teleport and I'll get you home safely."

Alex and Sarah held hands as they walked with the others around the Hyperion. The two then got to a window and Alex said "looks nice right." Sarah nodded and looked down to their linked hands and she smiled "yeah, It does." She then got closer and leaned on Alex's shoulder and he just smiled.

Alex and Sarah had eaten and were ready to leave and the captain said "thank you again for helping us, I fear if you didn't come we'd all be either dead, or part of them." Alex just gave a smile "no problem."

It was night when the two got back and many people were asleep, the two walked to Alex's room and sarah said "Alex, tomorrow we should tell everyone." Alex nodded "yeah, good Idea. I'll see you in the morning then." Sarah nodded "yeah."

Alex awoke, it was 2 am and he felt off. He got up and he felt a feeling that he's never felt before. He stomach felt off and he ran to his phone to try get Sarah's help. but he fell to his knees before he reached his phone. His Best bet now was to attempt to drag himself out to the corridor and get some help. As he got to the door he realized that he couldn't open the door. He drifted off ready.

Sarah awoke and got ready for the day and she saw a letter from theresa that read "Sarah, we were able to isolate Ai Chan, so your duties are to return to normal now." She smiled and got up getting changed, and left her room. She had time before she had to be at the bridge so she begin her work day, so she went to visit Alex but to her surprise, he wasn't there, he didn't answer or respond, so she thought that maybe he was just sleeping in, not wanting to disturb him she walked to the bridge and looked around. "huh, where is everyone?" She then heard theresa say "sarah there is something that needs to be seen."

Theresa was trying to wrap her head around what happened last night which not only knocked out most of the power but caused the disappearance of a few noteworthy valkyries like Mei and Seele. She was frustrated and confused, but something else caught her attention, a pulse near the aft, where a few cabins are located, including Alex's. As sarah walked in she saw the screen and her heart sank, was Alex gone. She didn't hesitate and ran off to his room.

Sarah pounded on the door and said "Alex, Alex, are you in there, please I-I'm just checking on you." She then sighed and typed a code into the door, she knew a lot of the codes and As the door opened she could only gasp at what she saw.

Alex felt like he was floating, he slowly opened his eyes and found himself near a giant cup that looked like a cat paw. "huh, weird. Where am I" a small device floated past him and he grabbed it, inspecting it he found out it was an earpiece, and it was broadcasting something. He then placed it in his ear and said "hello, is anyone in this thing?" Static, that was what was being broadcasted, but Alex wondered who this thing belonged to, and the better question "where did it come from." Suddenly a clear voice came from the piece for a second and it said "Welt?"