Story Eleven: Yae Sakura: Part One

"Sakura, watch out." said Kallen as a beast threw a pillar at the Miko, Yae then looked at the pillar and sliced it in half with her Katana. Kallen then ran over to Yae and said "You good?" Yae nodded and said "Yeah, where is the beast?" Kallen looked to Mei who sliced right through the beast destroying it. "Dead, now. Let's catch up to Mei and report back to the hyperion."

"Whew, that took a lot." Said Mei having a short rest. "I wonder where The other two wen-" She then heard a quiet whisper "Come here." Mei looked curious and followed the voice. As she did she thought "Strange, I thought this place was abandoned, who is here now?" 

As mei got closer the voice said "Kneel." Mei looked confused and did as she was told, only to notice a puddle on the floor  "Oh well, wait what is it doing" The puddle began to shake and Mei became worried "You, you'll be my successor, finish what was once started burn it all." Said the voice. The puddle began to float and it a small object inside it flew into Mei's mouth. She then fell over and something in her head began to change.

As Sakura and Kallen walked to Mei the saw something on the ground. It was a person, male, he was saying "Don't let her out, she'll destroy you all." Sakura with a worried look said "W-we should take him to the hyperion, he's hurt." Kallen nodded and said "Of course, lets meet with Mei."

Sakura was holding the Boy and followed Kallen. They found Mei leaning against a wall holding her arm. Mei smiled and said "H-hey you two, just a little battle injury, nothing too big." Kallen nodded and shot a signal up into the air to alert the captain that the mission is complete.

after the three boarded Sakura said to the captain "can you get some things for this boy, just some clothes and that. I'll be in my room tending to him." The captain nodded and said "Of course, I'll do that for you, looks like a nice person too."

As Mei was walking to her room she saw Kiana, Theresa and Bronya walking down the hall Kiana ran up to Mei and said "How was your mission?" Mei smiled and said "We did well, what about your's?" Kiana Smiled and high fived Bronya and theresa saying  "We were awesome, we took down the outpost with ease." As The high five happened Mei felt something, jealousy, she was jealous of Bronya and Theresa interacting with Kiana. All she could do was smile and say to Kiana "G-good job."

Kallen knocked on yae's door and said "How is the patient?" Yae then shook her head and said "He's ok, nothing serious, it's what he's saying that worries me." Kallen was shocked "What's he saying?" Sakura then said "they're mostly about something called project end, and that it shouldn't take over. I want him to wake up, but he should take his time, I'm thinking of helping him once he gets up." Kallen nodded "Good Idea, I gotta catch up with Major Himeko so I'll see you later." Sakura nodded and looked back to the boy "Who are you?" She said "and Who is project end."

"Hey Theresa can we talk for a moment?" Said Mei signalling Theresa to her room. Theresa shrugged and said "Ok." And followed. When she got into the room Theresa then said "So what did you want to talk ab-" before she was cut off from Mei placing something in her mouth Before theresa knew it she was bound and gagged. Mei just smiled at the small woman and said "Don't worry, you'll soon  have company, just as soon as I get her in here." As theresa was dragged onto a room off to the side She tried to struggle but to no avail. eventually she gave up and hoped that she could escape.

Yae sakura was washing the boy when she felt the boy move, she was shocked, it had been days and the boy had not moved an inch. As she watched him she thought "Is he waking up?" As she said that though the boy's eyes fluttered open and looked at Yae sakura. He stared at her for a few seconds before saying "Uh, hi. Where am I?" Yae sakura smiled to the boy and said "You are on the hyperion battleship, I'm yae sakura, I found you passed out in a city I recently cleared out." The boy sat up only for yae to make him lie down again "Relax, you need to rest. what's your name anyway?" She said. The boy smiled and said "Alex, the name is Alex, any you are?" Yae then stood up and said "I'm yae sakura, nice to finally speak to you." Alex sat up again but sakura allowed it this time. "You were talking in your sleep." She said grabbing a damp towel. "What is this project end?" Alex was shocked "I actually said that? I uh should tell you though,It the end of this universe as a whole, I am here to stop it. I killed the original host but the 'soul' of sorts left her just as it happened. It's upping it's tactics though, able to change hosts. I was lead to that city because of it." Alex then tried to stand up only for him to collapse. "Ah, m-my leg, it hurts." Sakura immediately held Alex and said "Hey, I-i'll help  you." She then grabbed some pain killers and said "H-here, take these." He took them and said "Thanks, I don't normally meet nice people." Yae nodded "You're welcome, just rest for now, I'll get the captain to take me to a market to get some medicine." Alex smiled "I should be fine but thanks again"

It was night time and everyone was mostly asleep, except for Mei Bronya and a few others. Bronya was playing games when she heard her door slide open. She looked and saw nobody there. getting up to close it bronya felt something.... After closing it she heard Mei say "Bronya. Sweet dreams" Her mouth was then covered and she passed out looking at Mei's wicked smile.

Bronya awoke bound next to theresa who looked tired. She couldn't move even if she tried. She tried to say something but she realized something was preventing her from talking or even making a sound. She struggled for a bit before falling on the ground. Tears began to flow out of her eyes until Mei came in the room "Good morning you two." She said in a sweet voice "Enjoying your confinement?" She then said to Bronya "Oh it seems that you fell over, here let me help you." She sat bronya back up and said "Don't fall over again you'll be stuck like that all day if you do." As Mei left Bronya began to cry, she knew that she was going to be stuck like this for a long time.

Alex looked to his cup and said "Uh thanks for making me this" Yae sakura then said "You're welcome, it should make you feel better." She looked at his eyes and saw that he was stressed "Everything alright?" Alex looked up and said "Oh uh, yeah sorry. Just been hunting project end for a long time, it's starting to get to me." Sakura then got up and said "Well maybe you can rest for a bit, my captain is happy to have you aboard as long as you need."

Himeko had her hand on the wall of the hyperion when she felt vibrations "there it is again?" She said attracting the attention of fu hua "Himeko, What are you doing?" Himeko looked back and said "I'm feeling vibrations from time to time. This only started this morning when I awoke." Fu Hua was shocked and said "any idea?" Himeko shook her head again "Nope, However I haven't seen theresa today." Fu Hua then said "What about bronya. she never appeared for breakfast this morning and I checked her cabin, nothing." Himeko then looked away "Strange, we should ask Kiana about it. she was the last one to be on a mission with them."