story one: Rita: Part 3

12 years later. Rita had taken good care of Cecilia and when she was 12 she started training to be a valkyrie. At the Age of 15 she became a b rank valkyrie and Otto requested her to be taken to st Freya for training "Now once you get to soukai city you'll meet with my granddaughter Theresa the principle of st freya." He then gave her a uniform "This is the st freya school uniform and valkyrie battlesuit, I had Theresa send one over and your mother size it for you. Please try it on." Ms Rossweisse (Her nickname at HQ) went into the changing room nearby and put it on. "Woah." She said "it fits like a glove." Rita smiled and said "At st freya, I heard that the valkyries can design their own based on their weapon choices and style choices."

At st freya 32 year old Kiana kaslana anlong with 33 year old raiden mei and 30 year old Bronya zaychik were out getting lunch when Kiana got a call. "Oh gotta take this." the call was from theresa "Kiana I need you to come to my office. It's happening she is coming" Kiana was shocked and said "Oh shit it's been 12 years since i've seen her." theresa said "Yeah. So get your ass over here because she'll be here in a few hours." Kiana went wide eyed, hung up the phone and said to Mei and Bronya "I've got to go, Theresa needs me for a matter." Mei smiled "Ok Kiana, we'll see you at the dorm later." Kiana ran off.

At theresa's office she heard a knock on the door "Kiana is here theresa. Should I let her in?" Said a secretary. "Yes please." Kiana came in and said "What are we going to do about Him?" she then pointed to Alex who was lying on one of the couches. Theresa sighed "We'll move him into a storage closet for the night, and tomorrow, we can tell them." Kiana nodded "Ok, I'll go meet her out front. I assume she'll be in that valkyrie uniform you sent her." Theresa smiled "Yes."

"Wow st freya mom told me about a friend of hers that lived here." said ms Rossweisse. She walked across the bridge and came to a stop when  she heard a voice "Hey, it's been a long time, Ms Rossweisse. I heard that was your nickname." The young girl looked at the white haired girl "Do I know you?" She said. "The promise I said to you that we will meet again." Her eyes widened "Kiana? I-is that really you." Kiana smiled "It's been 12 years, yes it's me." The two walked through the gates and Kiana said "So, you're a B rank?" The girl nodded her head "Yeah, I just became a B rank a month ago. Otto sent me here for training." 

Kiana and Ms Rossweisse made it to the office and Kiana waited outside while Ms Rossweisse went in. The conversation between theresa and Ms Rossweisse was quick "So I have heard a lot about you from your mother and my niece." Ms Rossweisse looked around the room looking at the features and then looked back at theresa and said "I am glad to be your student" Theresa smiled "Well I'm glad to be your principal. I am sure you'll fit right in. Kiana will take you to the dorms, you'll be staying with her group." Cecilia smiled as she left the office.

Otto was sitting at his desk when he felt a headache come around. It got worse and worse until "ARGHHH" he yelled and passed out on the floor. Rita heard the yell and rushed in and saw that he was on the floor. "Overseer!" She yelled as she rushed over to him "Wake up, Wake up." She was worried about him. Although the what he did in the past bugged her she was still worried about him.

The next day at St Freya Kiana was showing Ms Rosseiwisse around when she was asked "Did you work with mom before I was born?" Kiana smiled "I helped your mom while she was pregnant with you. It's how I became an S rank before Mei and Bronya." Ms Rossweisse smiled she knew she had found her Idol "I want to learn from you Miss Kiana." Kiana gave a chuckle "Ok. I'll teach you for combat. However I need someone to teach you for the written stuff. I am not capable." Cecilia looked at Kiana and said "Well who can?" Kiana gave a chuckle "The smartest person I know. Her name is fu Hua. She is a goddamn genius." Kiana then got an alert from theresa "It's time." Kiana gave a smile "Theresa wants us in her office."

Theresa and a man were in the office "So why did you call me in here theresa? Is there something you want to tell me?" Theresa gave a grin "Oh you'll see." They then heard a knock on the door and Kiana came in. "Hey kiana." Said the man "And who is this?" he looked at the young girl. The two white haired girls grinned and Theresa said "Alex, That is Cecilia Rosseiwisse. Your daughter."