The Void queen

Alex and sarah walked to the area where the others got knocked out and saw Kiana still looking at her hands with tears streaming down her face saying "What happened?" over and over Alex looked at her with concern and said "Kiana, are you ok?" She looked upto Aex revealing to him her one golden eye and said "what happened to me." Sarah then said "I wish I knew." Alex then helped Kiana up and said "should we get you to bed?" Kiana nodded and as sarah took her Alex went to wake up the others. 

Theresa awoke looking At Alex saying "A-alex?" Alex nodded helping Theresa up and said "what happened with Kiana?" Theresa looked around and saw that the other girls were gone "where are the others?" She said looking confused Alex responded by saying "They've woken up, what I want to know is what happened with Kiana." Theresa sighed and said to Alex "I'll tell you in private, there is a few things about this world that you must know. Things that are more dangerous to everyone."

"Kiana is the herrscher of the void, a rather dangerous one in fact." Theresa then took a sip of tea she had and sighed "poor girl has been through a lot, the awakening of said herrscher would rattle her up a bit. But there is something of interest. She was helping us, not hurting us which is weird." Alex then said "how so?"looking confused. Theresa looked into her tea and said "Herrschers are, well how do I put it, powerful beings that aid in humanity's destruction. They come during eruptions and the second herrscher was killed, or so we thought, Otto remade her.... By cloning Kiana, found out during a, weird event. but we should be careful, if she decides to leave I've got apocalypse to keep an eye on her as it could lead to another outbreak that could be unstoppable." Alex then said "what can I do?" Theresa sighed and sat up a bit "first up, don't talk about what we are talking about to her, second, be there a bit for her, and third, watch out for our rita and durandral, I believe they may be in on it." Alex nodded and walked over to the door saying "you can count on me, I'll help them out."

Alex walked into Kiana's room to see her and sarah talking as Alex got closer the two looked at Alex and Kiana said "hey Alex." As Alex sat next to Kiana He gave a smile "how do you feel?" Kiana looked Alex directly in his eyes and he saw that her eyes were now different, "alright, I just want to know what I saw, what had happened. I saw my father... Then nothing, Alex, can you pick someone else to be the key person for a bit, I want to go take a breather, think about things for a bit." Alex nodded and Kiana smiled "thank you Alex." Sarah then said "what is gonna happen about the training of Rozaliya and Liliya then if you're gone?" Kiana smiled "I'm going to ask Theresa to be their trainer for a bit, I only want to leave for a week." Sarah  stood up and said to Kiana "well go tell theresa soon, she'll want to know in advance."

Alex walked around for a bit thinking about training and ways he could save that captain, as he walked around he heard commotion come from the storage area and he had to check it out. Alex saw Mei speaking to Kiana who was packing some thinks away, as he got closer Mei Said "Oh Alex, can you tell Kiana not to leave?" Alex shook his head "I'm only a friend, I can't tell her to do anything." He then took a deep breath "besides, we already talked about this. I think this may be a good Idea, she does seem a bit distressed right now, and she can handle herself." Kiana nodded and as she left Theresa came up and said "I can agree with her leaving, but she should have someone watch over her just in case." As Mei was about to say something Theresa said "not you, I need you on here, with a lot of things changing and with Zach gone and Kiana leaving I need you to do the portal opening for a bit." Mei then said "a-are you sure?" Alex nodded "yeah, at this point getting more people in on this would be a good Idea." Alex then pulled the key out of his pocket and tossed it to mei who caught and fumbled with it before saying "err.... Thanks. What are you doing now?" Alex then said while leaving "I'm going to train Sarah for a bit. we need to prepare for the fight with the captain."

Alex had met up with Sarah in the training area, the two said nothing and yet they both knew what they both were thinking. Alex knew sarah was extremely worried about Zach and Sarah knew Alex would do all he could to bring both of the captains back. Alex had set up the Captain now with the new data collected and set the ranking to A Rank. He looked to Sarah and nodded and she gave a weak smile back. The two then stepped into the chamber and got ready for the fight.