The night assignment

Alex opened the other end and said "Ok, so we are in the same place, hold on" Alex then grabbed hold of apocalypse and said "I'm gonna keep us on the wall." Apocalypse nodded holding onto Alex's back. Alex then breathed out and as he exited the portal he landed on the side of the same building he first came to and ran down again. Apocalypse then said "look I can see ravens from here." Alex nodded "yeah, we'll jump to it soon." Apocalypse then asked "so can we call me theresa again?" Alex nodded "yeah, while we're here." 

Alex jumped onto the same highway and said "Piece of Cake." Theresa jumped off of his back and she heard someone familiar say "nice landing." The two turned and saw bronie and theresa ran to her  Alex then slowly walked and said "why are you here?" Bronie then asked "I just wanted to come back enjoy the sights, and help you out." Alex gave a nod "cool, have you seen the other yet?" The trio then heard a voice say in a more stern tone "over here agent." Alex turned and saw someone who almost looked like a clone of him, when in fact they were pretty much clones. Alex walked up to him and said "Just to be clear, what do we call you?" The agent then said "You may call me Agent." Alex nodded "Right, Agent. Anyway, have you scouted the area?" Agent nodded "yes, it's a man by the name of earl pr-" Alex quickly  left and said "Right, I'll go find some info, see you soon." Theresa then said "he fought this guy before, I wonder if he is heading to that fu hua woman?"

Alex ran across the highway and saw that the others followed he then said "I assume you know where we are headed?" Bronie nodded "Yeah, after you're done, come by ravens, we'll talk more there." Alex gave a nod before jumping to a better location. Theresa followed him. As he got to the location with theresa he was stopped by to men who had strange accents to him "hey, where do you think you're going?" Alex then said "I need to talk to your boss?" the other man spoke with a deepened voice "I don't think the boss want's to speak to an outsider." The four of them then heard "I think I would." Fu hua holding the same plush as before said "You're here about that earl proctor fellow right?" Alex nodded "yeah. where is he?" Fu Hua sat down on the railing and said "He's out by the edge of the city, with some of his followers, digging for something, had a few goons go look around but they were driven out quick." She then sighed "They are looking for something." Alex smiled "well i'll go and kick his ass." Fu Hua gave a nod "cool and if you do go, one of my goons dropped one of the plushies I gave to him, could you bring it back?" Alex was about to leave and before doing so "yes, I'll bring it back."

Alex and theresa arrived at ravens to greet agent and bronie, It began to rain as the two made it to cover. Bronie then said "so, where is he?" Alex then said "dig site, outside of the city." Agent then said "right, we'll head out soon, remember I will be monitoring your performance, see if you are really fit for duty." alex smiled, pulling his rifle out of his bag "oh don't worry, I'll be fine."

Alex and bronie slid down the hill, with their weapons holstered. While Theresa and agent kept watch. The two then fired on some of the mechs doing the excavations before Alex said "Nice shot." Bronie reloaded and said "not too bad yourself." Alex replied. Alex then walked to the mech and ripped out a purple and green crystal. "huh, crystalline project end energy sealed in a mech, neat." Alex then pocketed it and said "unlikely to see many crystals in others, so have a check if you are sure, but don't get yourself killed."

Alex Saw earl and ran down the digsite bashing mechs down. He kicked one so hard that he was able to split the crystal into two, blowing himself back as it exploded. Agent then followed behind and said "sloppy work?" Alex stood up and dusted himself off "heh, just a bit of a set back, nothing too bad." Agent look at him sternly and said "this is going on my report." Alex then said "You should know, all of my reports are ture, and you should also know that I am usually a bit sloppy." Agent sighed "just keep going."

Alex kept running slamming into mechs as they tried to attack him. Agent watched him and yelled out "don't over do it!!" It took Alex a bit to respond for him to just say "go to hell!!" Agent just looked in horror as he heard that, before returning to a calm state. "I swear to master, if he gets killed down there, I'll never hear the end of it."

Alex got to the bottom of the pit and looked to earl who was watching a mech break the stone. Alex the yelled out "hey Earl." Earl looked terrified and turned around saying to Alex "y-you again, how did you find me, w-wait don't tell me you're working for that ash colored hair girl, right?" Alex shook his head "nah, but I did get some intel." Alex then smiled "so are you going to give me a fight this time o-" Alex then saw earl cower in fear and he said "oh you have got to be KIDDING me." Earl then said "I-I don't want to even be doing this again, why me?" Alex then walked up to him and patted his back each time taking energy from him until he just left him with nothing. Alex then said "come on, let's get you back up and have a proper check." Alex then dragged him up to the entrance.

Alex and Agent looked at earl inspecting his body, he was most definitely free of project end earl then said "that's a relief, what next?" Alex turned his back and sighed "You'll be staying with bronie, I need you to stay secure. There is more to this than I'd like to think, which is why you'll need to be watched." Theresa was gone, she had picked up the plush and ran to fu Hua. Alex then turned to agent "where do you go after this?" Agent then responded with "I'll be writing my own report on your performance, and give it to master." Alex gave a nod "right, I'll be also getting my report done." Alex then looked around "where is theresa?" Bronie then said "She told me she was going to give Fu hua her plush back, she also said to leave without her, she's finally back home." Alex gave a nod, I see, thank you. Just before Alex left agent said "despite being sloppy, you did good today, but don't push yourself." Alex smiled "thank you."

Agent retuned to the space, he looked at master and said "Master, Alex is doing a fine job, however I do not believe he is fit for duty just yet." Master looked at Agent and said "what makes you think that?" Agent handed a neat pile of papers to his master and said "His combat is not up to top shape right now and his attitude well to put it lightly it's not professional, I would recommend pulling him from active duty for a while." Master then said "how sweet of you, but you have to remember, he is more different to other agents remember, I made him like that to simulate a growing child, It's quite funny if you think about it I've tied his strength to his mental age which currently sits at about 18, the second he has some sort of revelation in his midlife his powers will expand dramatically, and he should be able to seek out project end by himself. That's my plan with him." Agent nodded "I understand now." Master smiled "good, but I'll take his break into consideration."