Final preperations

Theresa was reading a manga when she got an alert that Alex was coming back and she said "huh, interesting." She then walked to the bridge and saw Seele was ready to open up and then asked "where is mei." Mei then said behind the two sounding tired "right here." Theresa turned and rubbed saw mei rubbing her eyes "I just woke up." Theresa nodded "right, well open it up." Mei and Seele both then inserted the keys in and as the portal opened they heard a "I'm back." Theresa turned and said "Kiana, that was a quick leave?" Kiana then said "I-I know, but I did learn a few things." Theresa noted Kiana's outfit and said "Your battlesuit." Kiana nodded "Made it myself." Mei then turned and Kiana said "doing good?" Mei nodded "Yeah, just waiting For the others." Kiana then looked out the front and said "How have they been?" Theresa gave a smile "Good, this was their second assignment since you left, and Sarah seems to be getting a lot better at this too." Sarah then came through the portal "Good and now we wait fo-" Theresa said before seeing the purple haired figure and white haired figure come through "Ju-just wait a moment." Seele then said "should we keep this open?" Theresa nodded "Kiana, just say when Alex is through."

Theresa ran down to the deck and  Saw the two newbies staring into the clouds while Alex and Sarah were talking. Theresa then stormed over to Alex with the oath of Judah and used a chain to grab onto his hand and Alex said "Theresa not now, I'm talking to Sarah." Theresa sighed retracting the chain and said "Why are those two here?" Alex looked to the two girls and said "why does that matter?" Theresa pulled Alex close to her face and said "Because that girl, the purple one is the scond herrscher." Alex didnt react and replied "and, there cores are gone." Theresa facepalmed "What about Kiana, she just got back." Theresa then went wide eyed "Oh no, she just got back and she is on the bridge, looking out to then." Her voice became quiet at the end and She was about to rush inside when Cecilia said "Theresa, is that you?" Theresa stopped for a second and said "Cecilia, y-you shouldn't be here." Cecilia smiled walking over to the short girl "Theresa, it's ok, am I like the cecilia from here?" Theresa nodded "Yeah, did you have a daughter?" Cecilia nodded "Did you name her?" Theresa nodded again now beginning to shed tears and she turned around hugging the woman "It's been 20 years, I missed you." Cecilia kept smiling "I see." 

Theresa let go from the hug and said "there is a problem, your daughter, Kiana. She's... not the same girl you had, something happened and now she's... the second herrscher." Sirin then said "so she took my role?" Theresa shook her head "No, she is you, it's just the personality is, off, it seems to be a split between helping and harming humanity." Sirin then said "sounds like me. well the harming part at least." Theresa nodded "Yeah, I don't know the reaction to her seeing you, her memories are odd. Actually, I think it would be best if We head inside and talk. I'll invite Kiana along."

Alex was in his room writing what little he needed on his report, because of the short mission length and he told sarah to not worry about her report because of it. As he got to the end the door knocked and he said "come in." He turned to See Fu Hua and said "what's up?" Fu Hua then asked with slightly nervous tone "err, did you want to come play some games with us. Us being me, sarah and Seele?" Alex nodded "I see, well count me in."

Theresa, looked at Kiana, who looked at Cecilia who was stroking Sirins hair. Kiana then coughed and said "so auntie who are they?" Theresa looked nervous and said "S-she's Your mother." Kiana looked confused and then said "and her?" Theresa gulped "sirin." Kiana then looked at sirin again and said "oh, that's who she is, the same person I am speaking too in my head." The room went silent and Kiana said "what? She's not dangerous, her portion of the powers are gone, since the fight. Since Zach was captured, I was told to train my own powers that's why I left. I came back to check on you guys."

Alex was watching Sarah and Seele play a fighting game and Fu hua said "If bronya was here, she would thrash us, at the same time." Alex then said "interesting, who would be the best if not for bronya?" Sarah smiled "It's fu Hua, watched her get second place in all of the arcade's back in soukai, second only to bronya, if you didn't guess." As seele won barely Sarah passed the controller to Alex and said "Have a play. You might enjoy it."

Zach gave a yawn and the captain said "tired?" Zach nodded "yeah, the cell is not comfortable, especially when on the stone." The captain then asked "we have hay bales why did he not ask you?" Zach then said "Oh he did, but I had a reaction. So I can only sleep without." The captain nodded  and Zach then asked "I need to know about my nightmares, the reason behind them, why they're surreal" The captain then said "you may be facing some sort of memory issues, it's likely from the past."

Alex got up, he felt like he was ready to go get Zach back. Sarah noted and said "Alex are you leaving already?" Alex nodded "yeah, just going to get some equipment to fight the captain, nothing to serious, just enough to give us an edge, want to take some too." Sarah nodded "yeah, lets go."

The two entered the storage area and Alex picked up a few things and Sarah picked up a grenade before Alex said "Wait!" Sarah put the grenade back and Alex pulled out another "this is a flashbang, not as lethal but will give him one hell of a surprise. Just watch where you throw it." Sarah nodded and put a few on a grenade belt. before obstructing it from view so when they go the captain wouldn't see it. Alex put a few pieces of equipment into his bag and said "We should go tomorrow, rest is important, and we want to be at our best." Sarah nodded again "I get it. You haven't had a comfortable sleep in days right?"

"So theresa where is Siegfried?"Cecilia said only for Theresa gave a sigh "No clue, he dropped off the grid shortly after he took Kiana, there have been sightings of him but nothing confirmed. Otto can't even find him, and I'm not in a position to ask the Anti entropy to help." Cecilia smiled "and that Alex boy?" Theresa shook her head "He's only been here a few months, he doesn't even know Siegfried. But on the topic of Alex, You should know, that I adopted him a while back, he's gotta get paid somehow. I do want to bond with him though." 

Rita looked at Fallen rosemary and dundral said "This is just weird." Rosemary then said "I understand, I mean there are two of us, I am still referred to as Rita in my world." Rita then asked "So your world, how similar is it to ours?" Fallen rosemary nodded "Yes, but before the captain became different, we were close to defeating the honkai, we even had completely different people too, they are from different universes too, but from ones further out with little similarities to ours. Better yet they are harder to enter, But yours is different, the space between universes is so small that it was easy to travel through." Rita then said "explains why Alex was left here. Because he can go through quite easily."

Mei knocked on Kiana's door and said "Kiana, can we speak?" Mei then heard Kiana say "come on in, I've just gotten changed." Mei opened the door and saw Kiana who wasn't wearing her battle suit but something more casual while still wearing the gloves and Mei said "you look nice, but why are you still wearing the gloves?" Kiana then said "Oh, I haven't taken them off yet." As she did mei said "what do they feel like?" Kiana then said "comfortable I wore them for about three or so days before I washed them." Mei then said inspecting them "they feel soft, I feel like holding hands with you while wearing this would feel better?" Kiana chuckled "Aw you really think so? Maybe I should wear them all the time, so you'd hold my hands more." Mei then giggled "Maybe that'll be nice."

"We are setting out tomorrow Bronya." Alex said through the communication device and before long bronya said "Understandable, The bronya will pass that along to Bronnie and Zhuge kongming. Anything else you wanted to talk about." Alex then said "Well I am going to transfer my mission reports to you. I hope you understand that this will be the last 5 of them I've done. I'll also make a report and send it to you once the captain and Zach have returned." Bronya nodded "good, and one last thing, can I speak to Seele?" Alex smiled "That I can do."

While Seele was Talking to Bronya Alex went to his room  He put his bag and the belt of flashbangs on his chair. By now everyone was getting ready for dinner and Alex didn't feel hungry so he didn't go to eat and instead opted to go to bed.

Sarah was eating with Kiana and Mei when Kiana said "I heard you were planning on going to get Zach soon?" Sarah nodded "tomorrow, to be precise, and it's a bit more than that. This is the biggest fight of mine or Alex's life, being the only one who could actually deal significant damage to him. That captain, from the other crew is no joke." Kiana nodded "even more so with void powers, watch yourself."

12 Hours later. Alex and Sarah were on the Deck and they looked to fallen rosemay who said "Please be careful, and don't kill the captain." Alex gave a smile "I won't kill, but if he, I don't know does anything rash, he may end up with a broken bone." Fallen rosemary then said "well, stay safe then." Sarah gave a smile adjusting herself and said "this is nerve racking, and somewhat exciting." The two then faced towards the open portal getting ready to jump in.