Story 5: Mei: Part One

It was a normal morning in the dorms Kiana was eating bowls of food bronya was doing her usual stuff , Himeko was drinking beer and Mei was eating at her usual slow pace. Everything went normal when Himeko said "I *Hic* Have my younger brother. I invited him to Come to see me. I don't get to see him often so It would be nice for him to come around." Mei was shocked "You have a brother? What's his name." Himeko smiled "His name is Alex. We adopted him when we found him abandoned. He is a good kid, but he seems to have an obsession with something called project end. I don't know what it is and he won't tell me." Kiana then perked up "I know what that is. I got this letter." Kiana then showed a letter and Bronya said "The bronya does not believe someone gave it to you." Himeko then looked at the letter and read through it "Nope, Kiana is right this is from the same person who left my brother. same handwriting and all." Bronya then said "This is Kiana's handwriting, it is a 100% match." Himeko then got out one of Kiana's exams and reviewed all of the notes side by side. "What in the hell? Kiana what do you know about this." Kiana was as shocked as Himeko "I don't know" Kiana said in distress "I just met someone who gave me this letter." Kiana then calmed down "She did have blue eyes like mine. But that's all I could see of her."

A few hours went by and Mei was taking a short walk by herself to clear her mind. The cool spring air made mei feel nice as it flowed through her hair. Her mind was only on one thing, the small voice that inhabited her mind. The third herrscher, was she annoying. Yes. Is she a threat, Not exactly. Mei walked down the walkway and onto the street. She smiled and spoke with the other people in the city. She turned a corner and that's when things went downhill. Some thugs jumped her and pulled her into a van she resisted and screamed for help.

As hope was fading and her vision, a thug was knocked down, then another fell. Mei saw a figure catch her as she fell. The figure helped Mei her on her feet and he revealed himself to her "You good?" He said Mei smiled and made sure she wasn't injured and said to the boy "Yes" The boy smiled "That's good. Do you want me to escort you home?" Mei laughed and said "Ok, that'd be nice thank you."

Mei was walking with the boy when The boy asked "So where do you live?" Mei gave a sweet smile and said "St freya academy" The boy with a grin said "Oh, i'm heading there too. Got something to do." It was silent for a while and during the silence Mei thought "He seems like a nice person. Could I be falling for him."

The two returned to St freya and Mei said "It was nice to meet you." She then smiled "I'd like to know more about you. What is your name?" The boy smiled "The names Alex." Mei was shocked "You're Alex. Himeko's Brother." Alex smiled "I am, do you know where she is, I need to talk to her." Mei smiled "Of course, We live in the same dorm room." Mei then dragged Alex to the dorm.

"Major Himeko, I'm back." Mei said with Alex in tow. "Oh hey mei" Himeko said Coming around the corner seeing Alex "Alex, It's been a while. How's boarding school?" Alex smirked "Good to see you too sis. I'm sorry I couldn't have come sooner but I am still tracking project end." Himeko then Hugged Alex "Heh, that's fine as long as you see me once in a while." Himeko then let go "Are you still tracking them?" Alex sighed and said "yes unfortunately, I fear she is here." Himeko then smiled "Stay as long as you need. We can help you find her." Alex smiled "Thank you sis."

Mei was making dinner and Alex was helping. The only other people there was theresa and Himeko because Kiana, bronya and Fu Hua were on a mission/camping trip. Mei was chopping up the food and Alex watched the pot for mei. During the dinner Mei noticed Alex make glances towards her but looked down at the food when she looked his way. She chuckled and theresa said breaking the silence "So you're Alex huh? Nice to meet you." Alex then looked at theresa and said "Nice to meet you too. I've heard a lot about you from Himeko." Theresa then inspected him and she said "Have you ever thought about fighting Honkai." Himeko stared at theresa and said "THERESA." Alex sighed and said "No, it's fine sis. But I have Killed some beasts and zombies in my spare time." Mei then looked at Alex. In her mind she liked him she was just too scared to say anything to him that could lose her chance of getting with him. Alex looked so calm and peaceful while eating.