The fallen rose: Part two

Rita lead Alex to a place and said "this is where they're likely are, the only other place where I actually modeled with an interior." As Alex burst the door down he saw machinery the two scientists were unconscious by something and they were bleeding, before Alex could run to them the girl from before said "not so fast agent, fight me, for their freedom, just know I have improved myself for this." Alex's face went from serious to smiling like an idiot and he yelled out "YESSSSSS, a fight, just what I've wanted, I'll fight you kid." The girl then said "then get ready."

Alex was blown out the door by a cannon and he smiled "good, give me everything, I want it." Suddenly multiple cannons appreard and began to fire and Alex dodged most of them while getting hit by a few projectiles, the girl then switched her tactics and went on a frontal assault and began to strike Alex with the mech's fist. Alex dodged some and delivered some nasty blows back, more cannons appeared from behind and Alex was blown forward.

The other three came up and Rita stopped them from advancing saying while watching "Do not advance, he doesn't need our help, I know he'll win." Rita then erased them and said "This world is unsafe for me, these fabricated beings the ones acting as my friends, they're not real, but those two, from that hyperion of their own, I should be able to get them out of here too."

Alex was blown onto a rooftop and the girl said "the girl in your universe, the one that I am based off of, will be burnt I shall take her place, once I kill you of course, I'm tired of being compared to that inferior bastard, by those two." Alex then said "so you are just project end, no personality." The girl just looked dead panned at Alex and said "Enough!!" Alex felt the energy of the cannon charge up ready to release a powerful project end blast that would normally kill someone who wasn't an agent, but Alex knew this one could kill him if it was used too much, however the risk had to be taken.  Alex waited for the cannon to charge fully and begin firing before rushing. 

As the cannon tracked Alex he knew that once he got close enough the energy fired would not kill him. He didn't have long so he got close to the girl and began to absorb the project end energy from her, she then said "no, stop." As the cannon's beam flickered Alex then said "I'm sorry if this hurts." As all the energy was absorbed the girl began to disappear and alex said "There was nothing to be done."

Rita watched as Alex jumped from the rooftop and said "did everything go well?" Alex nodded "she's gone. Like she faded away." Rita nodded  "oh that tends to happen with the people here. I've fixed up the scientists and let them go back, but I want to go with you, to your home." Alex then said "what, why?" Rita smiled "I want to help stop my old captain from killing you." Alex then said "I see, well come along, I want answers once we get back."

Alex had opened the portal and said "get in, we won't have much time before closing." Rita nodded and went in Alex followed quickly watching as the portal closed itself again Alex gave a sigh and caught up to rita wondering how Theresa will react or how his rita will react. However he was still skeptical with this rita, who knew Zhuge kongming and possibly her leader who is likely the captain this rita mentioned.

The two scientists escaped before Alex and rita left. Their own world had a similar portal but could not be opened from it's destination and could only work through bubble universes. As they called for help and after leaving Einstein said "Alex, what a strange person, and the grey haired girl was she supposed to take us or was she attracted to the thing Rita told us to fix then took us, Alex, we saw him face off against her as well, while rita patched us up, you think he knew something?" Tesla nodded "mophead, of course he knew, it was clear that the girl was project end, or whatever the hell he called it, I want to investigate a bit further once we have time, plus he left some residue of the so called project end energy on the floor so I'll be occupied with that." Einstein then said "maybe we could calibrate our portal to open to worlds like his with this stuff, how much were you able to collect?" Tesla then said "A few canisters, should be enough for the both of us to study right?" Einstein nodded "absolutely, leave a few in my lab, when you get the chance."

Alex looked to the new rita and said "I hope you are ready, exit will be in a few minutes. Oh and be ready for a rough landing, it'll hurt." Rita smiled "Alex, I'll be fine, but thanks for the concern." Alex nodded, he couldn't bare to see anyone get hurt now, especially with him now confirming the hunter.

The city was broken as both Bronnie and Zhuge kongming walked through it they saw the destruction that had occured, what would have Alex done if they were real people they would never know. Zhuge kongming looked at the lab and saw one canister of residue and said "there, pick that up, we may need it." Bronnie nodded and picked it up flipping it around to show off doing so. Zhuge looked around more before saying "Keep that one safe, it may allow us to complete captains mission." Bronnie then asked "Why are we doing this again?" Zhuge kongming sighed "Something big for the captain and to Kill Alex, by any means necessary."