Story two: Fu Hua: Part Three

Fu Hua hugged Him tight "I need your help." Alex smiled and Fu Hua let go "I need advice." Alex smiled "What with?" Fu Hua then sighed "With what to do with otto's orders. It just doesn't seem right." Alex then asked "What are your orders exactlly?" Fu Hua looked around to see if otto is anywhere and said "To capture Kiana after bonding with a simulation of her mother."  Alex was shocked "You mean, they want her void powers." Then Alex received a text. It was from the captain "There are two possible outcomes for who project end might be. It's either Theresa or Bronya." He then grinned "This is perfect. We can take out project end this way. We now Know that project end is Bronya or Theresa so that narrows down our search by a lot." Fu Hua then said "We can save them and stop otto's plans." Alex smiled "What a perfect Idea. This is why I love you Fu Hua." She blushed and said "Well, thank you. But I can't take all the credit, I mean, this plan requires all of us to work. Kiana as the distraction. Mei as the monitor. Himeko as the muscle. Rita and the captain as support. What about you and me?" Alex smiled "I can absorb the power and you can catch Bronya or theresa after she falls. This should confuse otto long enough for us to strike him." Fu Hua then grinned "Then it's settled then. We will win once and for all." Alex then said "We'll finish this. Together"

The hyperion was just over the edge of siberia when Himeko got another call from theresa. "Himeko, I see the hyperion. I am coming to you now. I'll call when I'm directly under the hyperion." Himeko smiled and said "Ok theresa, stay safe." Himeko then received a text from Kiana "Himeko two things for you. the first, we will be having a meeting a little while after you get back. The second, my dad really, you actually like him?" Himeko blushed and texted "Well, I think we hit it off pretty well." Kiana then texted back "Thats fair. But I will be a grouch about it." Himeko laughed as she got another call from theresa. "Himeko, I'm directly under the hyperion. Please send a drone to pick us up." Himeko then answered "Got it." After a few minutes the two arrived on the bridge of the hyperion and said "Thanks, can we go home now?" Himeko chuckled and said "Of course. I bet you are quite hungry you two?" Theresa looked at Bronya and they both said "yes".

Fu Hua and Alex were in the dorm optimising the plan when Fu Hua asked "How did you get here so fast?" Alex looked out the window and turned back to Fu Hua. "I hitched on the back of the ship. I then used my camo and snuck into the school." Fu Hua laughed "Wow, I didn't know you were that stealthy?" Alex smiled "There is a lot you don't know about me and I'd like to share it with you." Fu Hua then chuckled "Is singapore, when we first met. How did you know my name?" Alex chuckled "I learned it from other universe Alex, My Boss had info on universes like this one. I saw your file and I just fell in love with you. I would like to know more about you though." Fu Hua sighed "I was born over 50,000 years ago. I grew up to fight honkai. When I failed I was at my lowest. I then wielded a god key and became known as jingwei. I survived the destruction of the previous era with two young girls known as Nuwa and Fuxi. We were preparing for the new humans ariving." Fu Hua then took a deep breath and Alex said "Do you want to stop?" Fu Hua shook her head "no no, I have to keep going. 500 years ago, I fought the schicksal in a was that I swept through. However one person stood out to me, Kallen kaslana. She was powerful, but she used it for the wrong purpose. She was manipulated. She died protecting humanity from honkai beasts. Then 15 years ago the second impact happened. I lost a lot of memories but somehow being with you made them come back." Alex chuckled "I'm sure it is something else."

Upon returning to school Bronya went back to her room and played more games while Theresa was acting weird. Kiana took note that she would look around the place almost like snooping even though she runs the place. Kiana also noticed that when presented with bitter melon juice she would refuse. In her free time Theresa would watch Bronya like stalking almost. Bronya was acting different too. Kiana noted that she would usually watch herself in the mirror for hours on end and going to sleep earlier than usual. After reviewing all the notes Kiana predicted that Bronya was project end.