Feelings

The air was cool, the lights shined bright and everyone was chatty. Alex was forced into a nice outfit for the night. Sarah hadn't shown up yet, Alex wasn't too worried however, Kiana said that a few hours ago, that she would help sarah for a bit, there wasn't much people from the hyperion here and people began to leave. After an hour it was only Seele, Mei, himeko, Rita, Fu Hua, durandral Kiana and sarah. Kiana, Seele and Mei were talking to each other. Himeko was drinking while Fu Hua was watching, and Theresa was with Rita and Durandral the former of which was holding theresa in the air. But something peaked Alex's interesat, a girl looking down into her bottle of alcohol, it was Sarah. Alex gave a sigh and he walked over to her and sat next to her. 

Sarah looked at Alex and said "what do you want?" looking quite drunk. Alex Sat next to her and said "I'm just checking on you, you seem.... still a bit upset?" Sarah nodded "well yeah, This who thing was for Zach, a-and-" She began to tear up before drinking quite a bit. Alex then said "are you ok? Do you need company?" Sarah got angry and said "I don't *hic* need your company." She then stood up "I am just a bit on the tipsy side, you don't need to worry." As she walked she almost fell over until Alex caught her. His concerns grew and he said "We should get you back to the hyperion, I heard we were leaving quite early tomorrow." Sarah sighed "fine, just go tell the others first."

Alex walked over to theresa and said "I'm going to take Sarah back to the hyperion now. She's a little, drunk." Theresa nodded "alright, just make sure she gets to bed, I do want her back on the bridge tomorrow." Alex nodded "you got it theresa." Alex then walked back to Sarah who was waiting by the door and she said "I drank a lot, so on our way to the hyperion I ma-may act a little funny." Alex smiled "well as long as you are safe by the time we get back to the hyperion."

The hyperion was quiet, everyone must be asleep by now, Sarah was now red in the face. Alex opened her door and took her into her room before saying "I'm going to turn around for a bit while you get changed, can you manage?" Sarah nodded quite a bit and said "I *hic* can do that." Alex then turned and Sarah began to get changed. after a short while she said "Alright I'm *hic* done." Alex turned and said "right." He helped sarah over to her bed and helped her in. As he was about to leave Sarah said "W-wait, c-can you come in?" Alex then asked "is everything ok?" Sarah smiled "y-yeah, but could you come in here, It might help me fall asleep." Alex gave a sigh, but agreed. "alright." He looked at the bed, it was quite big so the two of them could fit quite comfortably. As he got in he heard Sarah say "thanks." Alex nodded "You're welcome." Sarah smiled once more "I don't just mean for sleeping in here with me, I mean for everything. When I met you I thought you were just some weird portal person, but now, you've done more for me than I could think of." Alex gave a chuckle "I do have to thank you too. You've become one of my greatest friends ever, even more so than Kiana or Seele." Sarah smiled once more, but drifted off Alex gave a smile "goodnight, partner."

Morning came and Sarah awoke to Alex sleeping in front of her, this scared her quite a bit and she yelled "Ah, Alex, what the fuck!?" She then fell off of her bed and Alex awoke and said "Wait did I, fall asleep in your bed?" Sarah then said "yeah, why were you in here?" Alex then said "You asked me to, well until you fell asleep." Sarah sighed "no matter, I've got to get changed." The captain then went over to her closet and said to Alex "please leave." Alex nodded and said "You got it."

Sarah got changed and ran out of her room, she had a slight headache but it didn't really bother her much, as she got to the bridge, she saw Theresa who was going through a file. Sarah then said "Hello Theresa." Theresa looked up from her file and said "ah, good, you're here." Sarah gave a nod "I am, and I feel fit to work again?" Theresa smiled "good to hear." Sarah looked at the files theresa had and said "What are those files for Theresa." Theresa shook her head and said "Nothing for right now, I just have to have a meeting with the overseer in a few hours and I'm reading up on the files he sent me." Sarah nodded "ok, how was the rest of your night last night." Theresa shrugged "eh it was all right, I still disliked Rita holding me in the air. Besides I heard you got a bit drunk last night?"Sarah nodded "I did and I refuse to Answer any more questions." Theresa chuckled "oh alright. Oh and we have a new member joining us today."

Alex was down in the storage area going to sort out his inventory, when he heard the sound of a female who was lost and decided to check it out. when he walked over to the girl he saw that she had long pink hair holding a bow, Alex then asked "are you ok?" The girl turned around and said "Oh, I was told to put my weapon down here, but I got confused on where to put it?" Alex then said "oh I get it, what is the name of the weapon?" The woman looked at her bod and said "Err, whisper of the past." Alex then said "right, so we are in the weapons section, but we need to head to the area T-Z" The woman nodded and walked with Alex to the section. "now the alphabetical order isn't perfect so just put it where you feel right." The woman then placed the Bow on an empty spot on a shelf neatly. She then smiled and asked "can you help me find the bridge, I was supposed to meet a woman named theresa there."

Theresa sat on the railing while sarah dank some water, today was pretty quiet and Sarah said "so who is this new person joining up?" Theresa then said "I don't know too much about her other than she met with the overseer last week, she's not Zach's replacement if you were wondering. She's going to be one of our valkyries, I just told her to put her equipment in the storage area. she shouldn't be more than a few more min-" She was then interrupted by the pink haired girl who said "I'm here like you asked." Followed by Alex.

"Ah Alex, you're here too, good." Theresa said "Ok you two, this is Elysia." The pink haired girl got close to Sarah and said "Nice to meet you, you must be my captain." Before hugging her. This caused Alex and theresa to smile with Sarah noticing. After being let go Sarah said "right, nice to meet you too. I'm sarah." Theresa then coughed into her fist and said "well, since Alex is here I don't have to go retrieve him while you two get acquainted with each other." Alex then said "what do you need me for?" Theresa smiled "well I just wanted to ask about your assignments and if sarah would be going with you?" Alex shook his head "While sarah is doing her captain job I'll go alone." Sarah nodded "I can agree, It'll be weird just being an agent, and I still enjoy being a captain." Theresa nodded once more "good, now if you'll excuse me, I need to find Fu Hua, Eleysia you're on bridge duty, sarah will tell you what to do."

After Theresa left Sarah said to Alex "so have you gotten a mission alert yet?" Alex looked at his phone and said "Not yet, I am expecting one soon, however, and that could take me a day to prepare." Sarah nodded "awesome." Elysia then asked "what kind of missions?" Alex looked at eleysia and said "my duty to fight project end, Me and sarah have cleared quite a few places of project end." eleysia then said "that sounds cool, canI come along?" Alex shook his head "Unfortunately only agents created for it, like myself are the only ones able to fight project end, Sarah being the only exception. She's the daughter of an instance of project end, inheriting her powers with her own modifications. Her reaction to project end energy is different to your's or mine." Alex then went on to explain more about project end to Elysia.

The day had ended and Alex went back to his room, while sarah followed him as hers was near his room. As she got to her door she got quite nervous and said "A-Alex, can we talk for a bit?" Alex turned around and said "sure, what's up?" Sarah then walked up to him and said "so, what do you think of the new girl?" Alex then said "interesting, that's how I think of her, she feels out of place, like she isn't supposed to be here." Sarah looked anxious and said "I-I see." Alex raised an eyebrow and said "you ok, you seem tense, are you still upset about Zach?" Sarah looked away and said "I-I don't know, I need to clear my mind." Alex gave a nod "I understand, I'll see you tomorrow."