An Attack

"Alex, is this him?"Zach said and Alex nodded "absolutely, you should stand back, I don't want to see any unnecessary deaths." The new captain then said "very noble, unfortunately you aren't the only ones with this technology." The new captain then grabbed Alex around the neck and slammed him into the window causing it to break onto the main deck. Zach looked at sarah "should we do something?"

Kiana was patrolling the engine room with mei "so we're under attack and we get the engine, strange." Mei nodded "yeah, maybe they want something from it." Kiana smiled "well if they try they'll get the full force of two lovers." Mei giggled "I guess you're right." They then heard some noises of someone from above. The two got ready for a fight as a figure wielding a greatsword came from above and got ready to strike.

Himeko saw the pink haired girl and said "so, you're an intruder, ah well, let's get going." Himeko pulled out her greatsword and swung it at the girl who dodged it effortlessly. She swung it again and again but to no avail. The woman looked at himeko  and as she was about to swing her katana at her, Seele came by and said "I got you ma'am, go find bronya." Seele was using her scythe handle to block the swords.

Alex was getting his ass handed to him, he was still to weak to fight, he attempted to hit that captain but all efforts were in vain. Zach looked down and said "we need to help, but how?" Sarah then said "well we can't activate the portal." She had her hand on her chin for a while before Zach said "got it, Alex came to this place from a natural portal, maybe we can fly over to one and charge him up." Sarah nodded "got it, we'll need to by time though." Sarah then said into her comms "Theresa, end the bridge lockdown. I've got something to do." She then heard theresa say "are you fucking insane?" Sarah looked at zach who was concerned and said "I am, and I know what needs to be done." after hanging up Zach grabbed ahold of Sarah's arm and said "Do what you can but don't get yourself killed, I don't want to have your death on my conscious."

Bronya was looking for an intruder. as she looked around she felt the presence. of another and said "show yourself." Three bullets were fired and bronya blocked it with a shield that had appeared, Bronya retaliated by firing a cluster of missiles straight into the area the bullets were fired into. After what felt like a few seconds of silence, bronya had detected that the target was behind her and went for the tackle.

Mei was fighting the masked girl while Kiana was trying to get hits off. As mei hit the girl back the girl's mask fell off and her face was revealed, as mei went for the killing blow Kiana yelled out"STOP, NOW." Mei slowed down and The girl looked at Kiana and said "wait Kiana?" Kiana walked over to The girl and said "weird to see you again." Delta nodded "If I knew you were on here, I would've just found you. Oh is this a friend." Delta then walked to Mei and said "Nice to meet you, I'm delta." Mei looked confused "how did you meet this girl Kiana?" Kiana just smiled "we go a bit back, I met her when I was transported with Alex to another assignment of his." Mei smiled "oh goodie." Delta then said "I was forced to do this." Kiana then gave a grin "why don't we go get some lunch." Mei and delta nodded

Rita was wandering when she heard " There you are traitor, I skipped everyone just to find you." Rita turned to see Zhuge kongming then said "Maybe I am, but I can't allow you, or that bastard of a captain to harm Alex any further." Zhuge sighed "He has to die, if he jumps through more dimensions our world may collapse." Rita was calling bullshit on this claim "oh really, is there another reason? I don't believe that's the case." Zhuge gritted her teeth "enough."

"what, can't defeat me while I'm standing up?" Alex said on the floor, the captain came closer and said "just DIE." Alex was kicked away again. This time he stood up without much trouble and said "Really, are you really trying not to sound like a bad guy?" The captain yelled "Enough, I can't have you in the way, of my goals." Alex looked confused "what are you even saying 'my goals' who are you?" The captain then said "I was hired by someone to kill you, however when you found places I had connections to and destroyed them, I decided to do it for free because of personal issues." Alex then ran up to the captain but stumbled "dammit, how can I win?" He said puffing, The captain then grabbed him by the neck and said "I should've done from the start." Alex felt the pressure close in and before he bit the dust a stray rocket hit the back of the captain and Alex was sent back to near the end of the deck. He looked up to see sarah holding the rocket launcher.