Meeting

The place was darker than usual the console that was there was slightly dim and the open window showing a starry landscape. The door opened and a man walked in holding a box. He walked to the edge of the room and a door materialized in front of him. he opened it placed the box down on a shelf and closed the door before sighing and going to the console. He sat at the console and it lit up, he was about to touch a dial when He heard a noise. he turned to see a woman with orange eyes and white hair. "Who the hell are you?!" He said with an angered tone. The girl laughed as she lunged towards him. He blocked any attack she did and forced her back. "I'm going to ask again. WHO, THE, HELL, ARE, YOU?!"he said, she then lunged again but she was caught and she said "I am the herrscher of the end." The man calmed down and said "Oh, in that case." she then collapsed and her eyes went blue before she shut them. 

A few hours later the girl woke up in what felt like a bed. "Huh?" she said as she rubbed her head "What happened, Where am I?" The girl looked out the window next to the bed and saw stars. "Is it night? Why did I wake up this late." Suddenly she heard the door open and saw a man. He walked up to her and sat on a chair. "Hey" He said in a soft voice "Are you ok?" The girl flinched and she said "Y-yeah, just surprised." The man smiled. "I bet you have a lot of questions." He said.

The girl looked around and asked "Where are we?" The man then said said "My own space sort of. I was taken here after a machine went off. I now have the ability to transport between universes at will." The girl was shocked to hear that and asked her next question "Who are you and how did I get here?" The man looked up "Who I am is not important." He said "You got here on your own. I am unsure how this happened. I fear the worst for you universe." The girl started to tear up "What happened to my universe?" The man shut his eyes "Im sorry, It is likely destroyed." He said to the girl. The girl started to cry and dug herself into the bed sheets. The man got up and walked to the door he turned and said to himself "Poor girl." Before leaving.

A few hours after she ended crying the girl got up and walked around the room. She saw some drawers a desk with a lamp, box and clock on it displaying 8:30 am on it. The window she looked out of earlier she saw that the ground just went about 20 metres before there was no ground. The girl heard a knock on the door and she said "Come in." The man walked in and he said "Hey are you feeling better..." he realize he never got her name. "Ah it seems i didn't get your name miss." The girl looked at him and smiled "It's kiana. Kiana Kaslana." The man smiled and said "Well nice to finally meet one of you." Kiana looked confused but shook it off.

"So Kiana?" the man said "What was your world like before, well, its destruction." Kiana shot a smile. "It was nice, I was a wanderer surviving with my friends Mei and Bronya. We saw places, people, and had a lot of fun. But that was cut short because of the event." She frowned "I was being experimented on for years, they used me to destroy this universe, just to gain power. I couldn't let that happen, So I Hid, and woke up here." The man sighed "Ok, So I think I know what happened." He said "You were part of project end, a project to gain energy from the universe after the natural destruction. You seem to have been the only one to be able to reach here. If you were able to reach here that means." He paused only for Kiana to continue "My universe is gone." The man just looked down "I'm sorry" he said and kiana tilted her head "I didn't know, It's my fault." Kiana then said "What? You didn't do anything. Right?" The man then got up and looked out the window "Project end." He sighed "It was an Idea to get energy from already destroyed universes. I came up with the Idea. However it was modified to destroy universes instead, many have been destroyed." He then looked back at Kiana "You were one of the subjects for project end and when it happened. You were also the herrscher of the end but that's not what we are talking about now." He then perked up "In other universes I was able to insert agents in there to stop, the man and project end." Kiana asked "Agents? What are they?" The man smiled "Agents are to find where subjects of project end are and take that energy out of them. After that they can live normal lives."

Kiana was looking around the place at all the little pieces checking some of the papers when the man said "Yes. Hey kiana want to watch one of my agents life during their task." Kiana thought about it for a moment and said "sure, Why not." The man then said "These are alternative universe so you may appear in a lot of them." Kiana smiled "That's fine."