Prep of the next mission

Alex was sitting in his room thinking about his situation and how he is able to handle it. He then heard an alert and a new assignment was available, he picked his phone up and looked at it, this assignment is a strange one, project end has wormed its way back into one of the universes that he once cleared, it was the same one apocalypse came from, so would he be taking on earl proctor again, or a new threat. One more confident and cocky, to give Alex an actual challenge this time. Alex then got up and packed his bag, tomorrow was going to be a busy day.

"Hey theresa, I'm gonna need to call apocalypse up, is it possible?" Theresa nodded and said "Why?" Alex looked to his phone, "project end is in her universe." Theresa gave a nod of understanding and said "right, I'll bring her here, when you you need her?" Alex then said "by tomorrow."

Theresa stopped by Alex and said "how do you know that it's her universe, I thought you cleared it?" Alex then said "I don't know why, but I have a theory." Theresa then said "Alright, what's the theory?" Alex sighed "I cleared what was supposed to be another universes project end, The entity was moved by none other than that captain." Theresa then said "I get it, what's the chance other project end subjects are to be sent to other worlds you have 'cleared'? " Alex shrugged "I don't know yet."

Sarah thought about the things she was told last night, Kiana noted this and said "Sarah, you seem troubled, what's wrong?" Sarah then said "Oh nothing, I'm just a bit confused, I talked with bronya last night, she said some strange things regarding me, Alex and Zach. Oh and you were apart of it." Kiana raised an eyebrow "what about?" Sarah then said "I am unsure on what bronya meant by patterns."

Apocalypse arrived and ran straight over to Alex and said "is it true, am I able to go home?" Alex nodded "yeah, however there is a chance that we will not be right where we left off, but there is a chance." Apocalypse smiled "well that's good to hear." Alex nodded "right, anything you need to do on here, do it today, we'll be leaving quite early tomorrow."

After a few hours passed Sarah had decided to write in her captain logs. and as she started another page her mind began to shift, she began writing her feeling before crossing them out, and eventually she made enough mistakes as is to just tear the page out, these were to be read by both Theresa and Himeko and they would eventually find out about her crush, just hoping that it would not be today. She gave a sigh before tossing the page into the bin before continuing on.

Night fell and Sarah asked Alex to eat with her again. He accepted without question. This made sarah happy, The two walked along chatting, Sarah felt happier with Alex, and next month, she had hoped that she would be able to confess to him. Something else then crossed her mind, the new captain, Theresa said he was due to arrive a week before her month was up, just to give him a rundown of what would happen, that would be a week of interesting events. She hoped that Alex would be there for most if not all of that week. 

As the two ate Alex asked "Sarah, why have you wanted to eat with me as of late?" Sarah set her fork down and smiled "Ah Alex, I wanted to because I've found myself becoming closer to you." Alex began to feel warm again,he then said "It's happening again sarah?" Sarah then said "huh, strange?" Sarah was now incredibly happy on the inside, she wanted to confess right then and there, but regained her self control and said "Do you want me to take you to the med bay?" Alex shook his head "n-no thanks. I don't think it's anything serious." Sarah gave another smile "alright, just say if you need anything."

After the two ate Sarah walked to her room by herself, as she entered and got changed she got a call from an unknown number she had wondered about the possiblitys of who might've been the one to call, was it an old friend from school, the major or her father. As she sat down to answer it, she had realized who called her and it was going to be a problem

"hello, my dearest daughter." A woman said on the other end and Sarah knew who it was immedatly, "M-mom, How did you get my number?" Sarah said with a worried tone only for the woman to laugh "Sarah, you know I can do quite a bit right, you must be doing well for yourself, seeing that your father isn't with you right now, and, well the schickal must pay you quite a lot?" She could hear the woman chuckle before she said "h-how did you that?" Her mother then said "come on sarah, With that little friend of yours radiating energy, what is he, oh right, he is an agent." Sarah then said "what do you want, you called for a reason?" The woman laughed again and said "oh sarah, can I just speak to my daughter, we don't really talk much anymore." Sarah then said "You tried to kill me, that's why we don't talk." he mother then almost apologetically said "I do apologize but I was aiming for your father, you just got caught in the crossfire."  Sarah then said "I don't believe you one bit, you've always been like this, you're a liar." Sarah's mother gave a sigh "I did All I could, but as your mother I was just doing my job to protect you." Sarah then said "You tried to blow up the prison when I was talking to dad, I-I don't know what you were thinking. In fact, you actually helped him, by breaking him out." Sarah's mother then said "well that was an  unforeseen prob-" Sarah then hung up the phone She no longer wanted to hear lies from that woman anymore.

After sarah awoke then next day she had seen Alex wait outside but rather than talking to him she just walked past, Alex was a bit confused and said "sarah are you alright?" Sarah kept walking but said "let's talk about iit a bit later, I'm not feeling it today." Alex stopped and nodded "you got it."

Kiana and Seele were getting ready to open the portal while elysia watched the outside. She then said to Kiana "So why two people?" Kiana then said "I don't really know, all I know is he chose us because of our trust." Seele nodded "Yeah, we've been his best friend since the beginning." Kiana chuckled "He crashed through the window, showing us with glass." Sarah listened in and felt upset still.  Kiana then called sarah over to watch but she said "Not right now, I have to pick the valkyries for the mission today." She said about 20 seconds before Alex looked up,  and waved goodbye to everyone. After which he jumped in, with apocalypse following