Story 12: Female Captain: Part two

The duo arrived on the hyperion and Himeko said "What the hell happened in that cabin?" Alex then said "We found a family that was killed, it was a murder suicide. I buried them" Himeko gluped "Captain is this true?" She nodded. Alex then said "I'm going to drop the seeds off in my room, I'll be right back."

Alex ran to the room swiped the keycard and placed the seeds on his desk before rummaging through it looking for something. He then found a small box of syringes and said "Yes, yes." He then took one out and injected it into his neck and said "Oh yeah." He then placed the used syringe into another box and placed both back in his the drawer. he then left his room and walked back to the captain.

As Alex got back theresa joins in and said "Oh good, you're here. I guess I should fill you in on what's happening next." Alex nodded. "School is starting back up for the students real soon, as such the hyperion will be at the school for the next few months. So we have decided to place you with the captain in her dorm." The captain then said "W-wait, that wasn't what we agreed upon?" Theresa then said "Sorry, had to you live all alone in that dorm and you need to get some roommates." The captain then rolled her eyes and said "Oh boy, not this again." Himeko then scoffed "Well there is no room left so he's gotta stay with you." The captain then turned her head and said "fine, if it can't be helped." Alex chuckled and said "Well if it makes you feel any better this was a complete surprise to me too." The captain then rolled her eyes and said  "Great" sarcastically.

After a few days The hyperion was hovering above the school and Alex said "Woah, never thought I'd see a place like this." The captain then said "Oh you haven't seen nothing yet. There is a floating base that is the main HQ of the schicksal." Alex then said "Sounds neat." The captain then smiled "It really is." Theresa then said "Captain go to the bridge, I need to speak with Alex for a minute." The captain then said "got it." before leaving. Theresa made sure the captain was out of sight before saying "Alright, now listen here, I need you to do me a huge favor?" Alex then said "Depends, what is it?" Theresa sighed "Can you just watch over the captain." Alex looked confused and said "What, why?" Theresa then said "because people will want her for things. You've seen how beautiful she is." Alex nodded "I see, but why me?" Theresa then said "Well for one thing, with classes starting back up again she'll have no one to protect her." Alex then said "What have you done before me?" Theresa then said "we just had her in my office until I was done for the day, and if she had to go out, well i had to go with her." Alex then nodded "I see, I'll do it." Theresa nodded then pulled out a small box and said "And what are these?" Alex looked shocked and said "Wha- why do you have those?" Theresa then said "I had a small snoop earlier, now what are they?" Alex then said "My medication, I didn't mention this on my file but I suffer from a condition which causes my heart to go crazy at times and start beating at extreme rates, those syringes in there help regulate my heartbeats." Theresa looked concerned "Is everything going to be ok, with you I mean?" Alex nodded "As long as I use a syringe once every 6 or so hours I should be fine, but I should be fine for up to a few days if nothing big happens." Theresa then said "how do your parents feel about this?" Alex then said "I don't have any. I was just a rushed creation after all." Theresa looked confused "Wait what?" Alex then chuckled " It'll take a while to tell so I should talk about this more later."

The captain was waiting on the bridge when Alex walked in. She looked at him and said "Oh hey, what did you talk about?" Alex just shrugged "Just about you." The captain then shook her head with a smile "I knew it, That theresa is always looking out for me." Alex then propped himself up onto one of the railings and said "So you know what's going down?" The captain nodded "Well of course, she is always trying to do this, I was entrusted to her by my father. At the time he was working a lot and my mother left when I was young. So he turned to the schicksal and by extension Theresa. She's been good to me." Alex then said "So I've heard." The captain looked at Alex and said "Anything interesting I should know about you?" Alex chuckled "Well I was working as a mercenary a few months back, had to get out of it when I was almost killed in an explosion." The captain then said "Oh my."