next assignment

Alex awoke, he had been sleeping like a log for the past few days and barely got up to do anything. However he felt it was time, he felt like his next assignment was coming up and he was right, the second he got up he got an alert for a project end instance appearing. Alex groaned and packed his bag. himeko then opened his door and said "you ready? Kiana and seele are already on the bridge ready for you to be on the deck."

Tesla looked at Kiana and seele and said "So why are you here?" Kiana held out her key "We open the portal for Alex." Einstein then said "Why not just have the portal open without a key, or why even close it at All?" The captain then said "to be fair, it's a distraction to the pilots and we don't want any unauthorized openings." Einstein then nodded "That's a fair point."

Alex waited on the deck and said "alright you two, I'm ready for you to open her up." He got an alignment from Seele and walked towards the portal as it opened up he jumped in and headed towards his next destination. He hope it doesn't end up like last time with him finding someone who would betray him. as he got to the other side he saw that the portal lead him down the side of a building, he would use this to his advantage. as the portal spit him out Alex began to use some of the energy gathered from the portal and ran down the building. on his way down he saw a damaged highway and said to himself "this plan might work." As he got closer to the highway he said "gotta time this right." Alex then jumped off of the building and just barely landed on the highway. Alex then punched the air and said "Yes,yes, yes. It worked." Alex then heard a voice come from behind him saying "so you think you can come to our territory without consequence?" Alex turned and said "who the hell are you?" The first voice spoke up and said "doesn't matter, yor corpse will be paraded out the front of our home to ward off visitors." Alex shrugged "doesn't suit my plans, but if you can, then by all means try it." The man then ran towards Alex before a woman said "HOLD IT." The man turned to the woman. Alex noted she had grey-white hair her eyes were red and she was holding a plush of some sort Alex saw that she had a striking resemblance to the Fu Hua from his world. She walked to the person who was about to attack Alex and gave him a death stare. Causing him and the others to run off. She then looked at Alex and said "Sorry about that,my subordinates aren't that friendly or smart. I saw you run down that building. pretty impressive if you ask me. So why are you here?" Alex then said "Looking for someone, you may know them, you may not. But they are infected, kind of. I just need to get rid of the energy that infects them." The woman then said "there may be someone who can help, I'll take you to her, she hangs out near a bar but she is quite busy."

As the two walked to the bar Alex asked "so what's your name?" The woman looked to Alex and said "tell me yours first." Alex nodded and said "my name is Alex." the woman nodded and said "Well Alex I am fu Hua." Alex nodded and said "nice name. Same as a friend from my universe." This Fu Hua looked shocked "y-your universe?" Alex nodded "yeah, I came here to help that one person." Fu Hua then said "well at least I now know why you were running down that building."

As the two got to the bar Alex read the name of it "Raven's, huh. Somehow I feel as if I've heard a name like that before. Or read it." Just then a small girl stumbled out yawning and said "what a stressful day" just then she saw Fu Hua and said "Oh, what do you want?" Fu Hua then pushed Alex forward and said "he needs your help, if you aren't bus-" she then said "I'll do it. I've been looking for something to do for a while now, It seems you have got something for me to do." Alex nodded "do you know the layout of where I am?" The girl nodded "I do, even places hidden to others, why?" Alex then said "I am looking for someone, someone who needs my help." The girl then said "Oh yes, sounds like a good Idea. do you know them?" Alex shook his head "no but I'm told that they're here." The girl then put her hands together and said "well let us look for this person who needs your help." Fu Hua then said "I'll tell my subordinates to stand down for the time being, whether they do so is up to if they would like to die or not."