Story Seven: Seele: part Three

"Is anyone there. Please Soukai is in danger." Said a voice on a communicator sounding like she was going to cry. "A girl who calls herself project end has taken over. The citizens, they've been captured in these-these, things. I'm hiding out, please, someone help us." Alex, Seele and Bronya looked at eachother and Alex said "Well, we need to go. There is no reason to wait, she'll simply get stronger." Bronya nodded "Da, the longer we wait the higher risk that subject liliya will destroy us all." Kiana then walked upto the three of them "Then it's settled, I'll get us outside Soukai and we can plan our assault." Alex looked at Kiana "Thank you, we'll need the help." Kiana smirked "Of course, I can't just let the girl destroy this planet, I need to prove myself."

Mei, theresa, Einstein, and Tesla were struggling to escape. The orbs that they were forced into were keeping them from doing anything. Mei cried out to Liliya "Why are you doing this?" Liliya turned and Mei began to feel her chest tighten "Ahhh!!" She cried out. Liliya just grinned "Do not ask questions inferior. As I Liliya Olenyeva am project end and you shall refer me to that for the rest of you dumb life." Mei was now hoping that someone will come and save them.

A portal opened on the edge of soukai and Alex, Seele, Bronya holding Rozaliya, and Kiana Got out.  They saw the school covered by a barrier as well as groups of modified honkai beasts. "This is as close to St Freya I could get us, I'll take out some of the enemies while you do your thing." Alex nodded "Ok, Seele stay with me, I might need your help. Bronya Keep Rozaliya safe and Make sure she doesn't get hurt again, once the barrier goes down we'll meet up at st freya."

"Overseer otto?" Said Rita who was pouring otto tea "You seem to be fixated on something." Otto grinned "Yes, can you do me a favor and get ready for a mission. The herrscher of the void is in soukai, I not only want her, but there are two more signatures in the area. One is city wide but is concentrated in St freya and the other is moving towards the concentrated area. Capture them and bring them to me, I wish for good news." Rita nodded "Understood overseer. I won't let you down."

Alex and Seele got to the barrier without drawing attention thanks to Kiana "OK Seele, I'm going to make a hole in the barrier, you just have to go in and wait for me. Then we find Liliya." Seele nodded "OK, I'll do my best."

At the highest point of concentration. Liliya took a deep breath "Ah, do you feel that." She said "That is the feeling of your world ending, Honkai, humanity, nature. It'll all be gone." She then turned to her trapped victims "and you'll be the first to go."

Alex and Seele ran towards the concentration and Alex handed Seele an item "Here, this should free the others, I'll take care of Liliya." Seele nodded "Ok, but please make sure she lives." Alex nodded "I will, she'll live. I made that promise before and I will go through with it." Seele smiled "Thank you, and that's coming from both of us." Her eyes then went red and she also said "Yeah, yeah, just make sure this happens." Alex chuckled and said "Ok, and maybe I'll take you out to a nice restaurant once we're done." Seele blushed and Alex said "Embarrassed?" Seele's red eyes still showed and she said "Wha- no." Her Blue eyes then returned and said "We both are, she is just shy. Like me."

Liliya walked upto Mei and said "You'll be the first to die." Just as she was about to tighten the orb to crush Mei, she was Tackled by Alex. Mei looked at the boy and said "What the?" Seele then came over to Mei and Released her from the orb. "Thank you little girl. Why are you here?" Said Mei Seele smiled and said "Ah, I'm Seele, I came here from arc city With My Friends, Bronya and Rozaliya." Mei was surprised "Bronya is still alive? We were told she died?" Seele shook her head "No, Liliya most likely lied, she is project end after all."

Alex and Liliya fought for quite a while. Punches were thrown, swords were swung and The two frequently clashed. "This ends with you losing, Might as well give up now." Liliya said. Alex grinned "There is no way in hell that I'll lose. I was sent here to stop you and I don't plan on giving up." Alex then struck Liliya again Knocking her out. "See, you lose." Alex then absorbed the project end energy out of Liliya and said "They are safe now, everyone in this world." The barrier then fell and Alex was about to take Liliya over to the others when she got up and Flew into the air. "What the?" He said before running back to the others.