Assassination

Sarah was looking for Alex around the hyperion when she heard grunts from the storage area. During a normal cycle on here she would never hear that but since Alex lives here she'd assume it would be him. As she walked to him she saw that He was trying to get a weapon. It was a long one with a scope. As she walked up to him Alex gave a smile and handed the weapon to her "Here hold this" He said. Sarah grabbed hold and inspected it before asking "what is this?" Alex then said Searching for the correct ammo for it "a sniper rifle, but I don't know what kind of ammo it uses." Sarah then said "why are you getting it out?" Alex got out his phone and said "our next assignment is an assassination, this little doomsday idiot has killed a few agents while I was off. So we can kill this one, scratch that, have to kill." Sarah then said "must be a dangerous one?" Alex nodded "Yep, that's why I am getting the sniper rifle out." Alex then saw some ammo looking like the kind he needed and said "I think this is it." He then took the sniper back and removed the magazine. It was empty but had a marking ".308, perfect just what we need." Sarah was confused "why not use a rocket?" Alex chuckled "They'll see it coming, unlike a sniper." He then began inserting rounds into the magazine and counted up to seven. Sarah noted this and said "why seven bullets?" Alex then said "no reason in particular. We should only need five, but an extra two helps. and we'll be taking more with us just in case."

Theresa Saw Alex and sarah walking down the corridor and said "so are you training?" Alex shook his head "nope this is the real thing, this one is different however as we have to kill the subject this time. Hence the sniper." Theresa then said "why did we not get an alert?" Alex then said "oh that, we will be going in a few hours, we're just preparing in advance." Sarah nodded "Alex is getting info for his assignments in advance now, so we get to prepare." Theresa then looked like she understood "I get it now, I think." Theresa then looked up "anyway, continue on, I'm sure I'll know when you leave."

Mei was on the bridge with Seele who smiled "So, uh Seele, what is Alex normally like?" Seele smiled "oh he is wonderful, that time we ate with him was pretty much what he's like most of the time. But recently he's been hanging around the captains, I wonder why?" Mei then said tapping her chin "I heard that he was monitoring sarah the day after the raid, although I don't know why?" Seele then looked excited "Oh that must be why she went with Alex on his mission the other day. She has begun to develop powers like him, but how?" Mei then said "exposure?" Seele shook her head "we would be affected then, it's all over the ship remember not to mention theresa who went in." Mei then said "Hold up, theresa went in, as in through the portal?" Seele nodded "remember when the new rita came through and told us Alex was in trouble, Theresa went in to rescue him." Mei then said "Then I guess she is just special, Sarah of course, not Theresa." The two then heard Alex say "You're partially right."

"Alex what do you mean?" Seele said "what do you know about Sarah?" Alex then said "enough to be aware of how she obtained the powers." Mei then said "well, say?" Alex sighed "she inherited them from her mother. Not uncommon, but she was a previous project end subject, who came from another universe." Mei looked surprised and said "so is she project end too?" Alex smiled and shook his head "No, she just has the powers, like me. However I am concerned on her mother and that leads to Fu Hua being involved." Seele then said "how so?" Alex gave a sigh and put his hand on the railing "so far I want to keep some parts confidential, which includes the reason Fu hua is in trouble."

Alex and sarah stood on the deck, looked up to the bridge and Alex said "Open it up!" He then saw Seele nod and walk to the console. Alex then slid the rifle onto his back and looked at Sarah who looked a little troubled with the sniper rifle. Alex walked up and asked "are you ok with that?" Sarah looked at Alex and nodded "yeah, just feeling a little uncomfortable with this thing on my back." Alex looked at the rifle and said "here let me help out." He then walked behind sarah and adjusted the holster and the rifle and said "how's that feel?" Sarah looked at Alex and said "better, thank you." She then turned back towards the portal. Her face began to feel warm. "A-am I blushing? I'm I beginning to like Alex aren't I? No, he just helped me, and I love Zach." She thought as the portal opened and Alex said "You ready?" Sarah nodded and the two of them ran into the portal.