Story Eight: Arc City: Part 3

Alex and Raven went into a room to talk about this discovery "Why am I it, what do I have!" She yelled. Alex sighed and tried to calm her down "Relax, it chooses people at random, and you may never know if you are it till it's too late. Luckily we were able to find out early." Raven scoffed "This still seems weird?" Alex looked around and said "Keep calm. It's going to be fine." Raven then began to glare at Alex "Don't tell me to keep calm, you're not the one who has something powerful enough to destroy everything in this universe." Alex walked around and said "I'm trying not to destroy this place, if someone is stressed or under pressure, project end can and will activate." Raven scoffed again "Well maybe it should!?" This tipped Alex off "YOU SAY WHAT?!!" He then got close to the girl "You are insane." The two then became heated and both of them grabbed each others arm. Alex then smiled as did raven. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking." Raven nodded.

"Holy shit, angry sex is the best." Said Alex. "Yeah" replied raven. "Look about before, I- I'm sorry for going off on you like that." Alex looked at raven and smiled "It's nothing. I was just a bit worried." Raven then looked around "When will you remove it?" Alex chuckled a bit before saying "Already done." Raven became shocked "Wha- How, When?" Alex left the bed and got redressed "I did it while we were having sex. It's really just making physical contact."

Alex and Raven entered the lounge area to see Kiana drinking something and Rita lying on a pull out bed. Kiana looked at Alex worried "Rita passed out a little while ago, I'm worried because someone recently came here to do it. now, it was one of your little group members who did it. I threw them out. Literally."

Alex, Raven, Rita and Kiana stood on top of one of the buildings surrounding the base when Alex said "Ready, this thing's about to blow." He got his hand on the remote and pressed the button. The base rumbled a bit before the entire thing collapsed into rubble. "So it's done?" Said Kiana "You're job is over?" Alex shut his eyes "Yes, it's done." Rita then looked to Alex and said "What will you do now?" Alex looked to the three "Unsure, My life is still far from over maybe I-" He then felt something very cold "did it just get cold all of a sudden" Raven then went wide eyed and said "Look out." But it was too late.

The destroyed base became snowy with ice covering the area. Alex then saw a figure come closer to him. Alex slowly got up gripping his arm that was now bleeding. It was kevin he saw, dragging might of an utu across the ground. Alex tried to walk forward but any attempt caused him to stagger and fall. He then looked at the ground to see blood. "Dang, the nightmare was real." He said to himself. Kevin lifted the boy up and said "You... Bastard." he threw the boy down and began to swing his sword. Alex passed out before the sword hit him.

Alex opened his eyes to find himself in a bed. His entire body aching. He saw, Kiana, Rita, Theresa and a blonde haired girl looking at him. "Wha-What happened?" He said sitting up but Theresa made him lie back down and said "hey lie back down. You've been through a lot." Alex ignored this and did it anyway Kiana then said "A lot, after Kevin knocked you down and attacked you, raven swooped in and took him out, however you suffered multiple injuries. Oh and here." Kiana pulled a envelope out of her pocket "She wanted to give this to you. I gotta bounce, so, bye" Alex took the letter and saw Kiana off.

Alex opened the letter and read to himself. "Dear Alex, if you woke up I want to say that I enjoyed every time I spent with you but now I have to go. By the you are reading this and if you are reading this, then I have disappeared. With kevin dead by my hands, the remnants are hunting me. Don't try look for me, love your good friend, Raven. Ps Take care of your friends they are nice people." Alex smiled and theresa said "What did it say?" Alex looked to theresa and said "Nothing to important." Theresa shrugged "Alright, well I'm back at st freya so if you want I can take you there to look after you while you heal up. It won't be like old times without Kiana but we can make do." Alex nodded even with the pain in his neck. Rita then said "This is heart warming and all but Otto sama would like to speak to Alex." The blonde behind rita nodded. Theresa then perked up a bit "Oh and I forgot this is rita's partner dundral. 'The most powerful valkyrie in the schicksal.' Yeah as long as it's just a talk I'm cool with it."

Alex and Theresa arrived back in soukai and Alex remember the talk with otto. "very good, you took down an entire organization just about some leaked information. I have to say, incredible. Now I know you are injured but please take care of my granddaughter. even if we are enemies." Alex nodded and Otto left with the two valkyries. 

"Things will be quiet for a little while Alex, I just hope you get better soon." Said Theresa helping Alex hobble along. "and like I said before, it won't be the same without Kiana bu we can manage right?" Alex looked to theresa and smiled "Yeah, I hope she comes back some time. I especially liked it when we both called you auntie for the time." Theresa chuckled "Yeah I miss those days."

Yeah, so sorry for this being shorter than the others but I really wanted to get onto the next one and I had no motivation to do this one anymore. Also I am changing the Tesla story to a female captain story.