Double

Kiana awoke when she got an alert from the captain, she looked annoyed "Bridge duty, great." She said getting ready. "so I am wanted it uniform, I guess." She put her uniform on and left her room being greeted by the two scientists, Mei, Seele and Rita. Kiana yawned and as she walked into the bridge she saw a woman waiting tapping her foot on the ground. "Hey..." Kiana said as her voice trailed off and the woman said "You're late." Kiana then said "By about three minutes, give me a break Captain." The other what seems to be captain scoffed and said "Well, someone's a bit brave today." Kiana then sighed "sorry, I still a little worried about Seele, ever since bronya was heavily injured I've been keeping her company, and with our new friend getting into danger quite a bit I've been a bit paranoid." The other captain then said "wait, bronya's injured, new friend? What the hell happened." Kiana then said "well, quite a bit. I'll have to explain later, but what you need to know now is there is someone new on the hyperion and a lotta people got injured."

Seele was in bronya's room taking care of her saying things to her and trying to cheer her up when she got an alert, it was Alex. Seele looked at bronya who gave a thumbs up and seele said "A-are you going to be alright?" Bronya nodded before getting up stumbling over to Seele, her leg nearly gave out and she was helped up by Seele mouthing "I love you." Seele had tears and said "I love you too." She then helped bronya back to bed and said "I-I'll be back shortly." Seele then ran out of bronya's room.

Kiana was waiting on the bridge while the other captain was monitoring a group of valkyries on a mission when an alert came up and she said "what the hell." She then looked to Kiana who smiled saying "It's time." She then pulled out a key and The other captain said "what's going on here?" Kiana smiled "Wait for seele, and you'll find out." Seele then rushed in and said "I'm sorry I'm late." Kiana smiled "no worries, put your key in and lets get started."

The captain looked at Kiana and said "so what are you doing?" only for Kiana to grab the captain's face turned it to face the front and said "look ahead. He'll be here any minute now." Seele looked worried, nobody besides her would think that Alex would followed by someone who would want to kill him. As the portal opened, the captain looked surprised, Kiana focused, and Seele got ready for the worst.

Alex was bracing for exit and as he did he tucked himself and as he left he was shot out a little bit and untucked himself landing on both feet. Alex celebrated and said "OH YEAH, took a while but I did it. Woooo." Just then he was hit by a flying object that came out of the portal and he was shot underneath the bridge. As he opened his eyes he said "huh, what the hell." It was the theresa from the other universe and she groaned for a second before looking at Alex and jumping back saying "Y-you left your bag, I jumped through to give it back." Alex then said "Oh no, you, you jumped through, you can't get back now, you know that right?" She then said "I had to make sure you got your bag back, I know it was a dumb Idea, but I had plans to follow after I heard that Bronnie was behind this. I just saw that you left your bag behind." Alex then said "Oh, thank you." Then the theresa from this universe came out and said "Alex what the hell is going on here." Alex then said "Well, it seems there are two of you now, and that something big is going on. We need a meeting, both of you." He then saw Kiana and Seele rush out and he said "How are you two doing." Both Kiana and Seele ignored him while looking at the two theresa's and they said "so, uh what's going on?" Alex then said "We need a meeting."

In a meeting room Alex was pacing back and forth, while Kiana observed him and Seele wondering what's going on, with both Theresa's when he said "So there are three theresa's I know of now, The one That I know well, Zhuge kongming and This one who is related to a girl named bronnie, likely a version of our bronya. Which brings up one more thing, is there special versions of Kiana, Mei, Seele, hell even the scientists?" Theresa 1 then said "calm down, I'm sure everything will be good." Alex sighed "sorry, they redirected one project end instance, now I'm no expert on this but that seems bad. If they could do it everywhere, then they could potentially get me to a universe with them in it, which is what they'll want, or even worse, trap me in a fake universe and leave me there to die." Kiana then said "but how are you able to create portals back to here?" Alex replied with while walking around "Spare project end energy, It's why I need to leave within an hour of taking project end's power, I am thinking of creating a small energy compartment that traps some energy from the portal to create my own to leave."