The new agent: Part Three

Fu Hua was going around the hyperion she had injured bronya, fought and knocked both Rita and Dundral out after batting them both for 30 excruciating minutes.

30 minutes ago.

Fu Hua walked out of the training area only to be greeted by Rita who saw the blood drip off of her face and said "Miss Fu Hua, are you alright?" Fu Hua turned to Rita with a huge grin on her face and said "Never felt better in my life." She then struck rita and Rita said "So what seele said was true." Fu Hua then said "This will be our last battle." Rita then corrected her by saying "This will be our only battle, miss project end." Rita then grabbed he scythe and got ready for a fight. Rita took blow after blow but never gave in, even when Fu hua punched her in the chest hard enough to knock the air out of her. But she was also dealing damage to Fu Hua as she made some cut marks on her arms. Rita then underestimated  the strength of one of Fu Hua's blows and was sent flying into dundral. Who caught rita and said "Rita, what's going on?" Rita looked at Dundral and said "Fu Hua, she's gone crazy, we need to stop her." Dundral nodded and held out her lance and stood rita up and said "Let's take her down then." Fu Hua looked at the two of them saying "What, another guest? Guess I get to have fun with the two of you now."

The captain, Alex and Theresa drove out of the city heading back to the hyperion with kiana on the line saying "We are stuck in the bridge, and it looks like Fu Hua is out there just fighting, I'd get back here soon If I were you." Theresa then said "We'll be here soon. Be careful." Kiana nodded "Got it." As theresa turned off the screen Alex said "She'll likely be invested in a fight once we get there, which is bad, I think this one has it's power grow as it fights, every time it fights it gets a little stronger, good news, my power grows as her grows, So I'll always be one step ahead." The captain then said "That's all well and good, but what if she kills them?" Alex then said "We just gotta hope that she doesn't." The captain gulped and said "Alex, the bigger question here is that can she be saved?" Alex nodded "Absolutely, she just needs to be in a state where I can just absorb the energy out of her. after that, the personality should leave and she should be normal again"

Mei was fixing up some food with Himeko when the lockdown event started, Himeko then said "an intruder?" Mei replied with "not likely, Fu Hua is possibly what happened." Himeko then said "Let me guess, her being aggressive in training has caused her to hurt other people?" Mei nodded "Yeah. I think this is tied to that new boy, Alex, I think it's project end what he calls it." Himeko then said "So, we should be ready to fight, just in case." Himeko then opened up a floor panel and removed a box before saying "Before you say anything, just note Kiana also has one in the corner." She then opened the box and revealed a greatsword. She then picked it up and placed it on her back saying "Always a good idea to be ready for a fight." Mei then said "Good Idea." Himeko then unlocked the door and said "Run to the bridge, I'll cover you." Mei then said "What, why?" Himeko then said "Just trust me, Group up with Kiana, your best bet is to take her out with a combined assault." They then heard some banging and himeko said "Run now!!" Mei began to run towards the bridge and as she looked back she saw himeko ready her sword.

Dundral and rita were no match for Fu Hua's increased strength and speed. as she knocked the two out she said "Who's  next." she then saw one of the closed doors and began to punch it. Breaking it down only to see Himeko standing there and Mei Running away. She smiled with the blood dripping down her face again. Himeko was surprised but ready for her fight. As the two ran towards each other.

Mei kept running until she reached the door to the bridge and banged on it "Kiana, KIANA. It's me open the door!" She yelled only for Kiana to say "I'm trying but having no clearance sucks, But I am trying my best." Mei then said "Well please hurry up, Himeko can't hold out forever." Kiana slammed her fist onto the console next to the door and said "damn it!!" Mei then replied with "don't break the controls Kiana! There must be a way to override the clearance and open them?" Kiana then said "I feel like if I tried then it'll locked them down even more." Mei then said "well then have a go, you might be able to." Kiana sighed and opened the panel below and saw some wires and said "Well, I'll just do what I can, in the meantime just hold out. Seele's is trying her best to cope with everything going on."