Night of the final battle.

Alex and Sarah exited the portal into a forest that had a view of a castle from a distance, Alex then said "over there, that must be where they are." Sarah looked at the castle too and then said "the moon, it's so big." While only part of the moon was shown, it had already been shown to them that this place was extremely different, Alex then saw something get thrown off of the castle and rushed over to see what it was.

Some sort of beast was splattered on the ground. The two then heard "Up here, agents." Sarah then looked up and Saw the captain before saying to Alex, "let's get up there. Right at the top." Alex nodded the two went around to find the entrance to the castle.

Alex and Sarah ran up the stone stairs of the castle and Alex said "don't over do it Sarah, if it gets tough, back out. I don't want anyone to die tonight." Sarah nodded "I got it, I know what I must do." The two then continued climbing until about halfway when they saw Zach. Sarah immediately hugged him and said "I missed you." Zach smiled and hugged back before letting go and saying "He asked me to be your 'escort' follow me." Alex nodded and the three had a conversation on the way up.

"Have you two been safe?" Alex chuckled "Zach, when have we ever been safe?" To which sarah continued with "our last assignment was safe, aside from the nukes." To which Zach said "oh this seems interesting." Alex shook his head "It's not, the nuke was at the start and project end just wanted to kill me." Sarah then said "we did have campfire. and I was thinking, we should take Alex on one when we get home." Zach then said "yeah, sounds like fun."

As the trio reached the top the captain said to Alex "You, you're the one that I gave a bit of trouble." He then looked to Sarah "and you, the one that I should've killed." Zach then fell to his knees and Said "dammit." Sarah and Alex turned around and Alex said "you ok buddy?" The captain laughed "come on, you really think I wouldn't have hurt him in this way." Alex then said "so what happened, what did you do?" The captain laughed "I beat him, he'll watch the fight from the edge." By now Sarah had Kissed Zach and helped him to the edge of the castle and Zach said "good luck."

"Ready to die, the both of you." The captain said. alex then clenched his fist and said "Not by your hand." Before going in for a punch. The captain dodged and Alex said "clever, have you met my blades? Of course you have." Alex then summon a few blades and the captain said "but the more there are, the more shocks you get." Alex gave a grin "not anymore." The captain then felt a few of the blade hit him, but he just smiled "Did you really think that'll work." Alex smiled too "maybe, maybe not, but did you remember my ally?" The captain then saw sarah and she punched him right in the face. He covered his face and said "So, you are fighting me together are you, an unfair advantage, but it's going to be twice as satisfying when I beat you both."

The two stood back. The captain was now in a position where he could easily catch them by surprise with something new. What he was more worried about is sarah becoming enraged and hurting herself. Hopefully it didn't come to that.

Zach watched the fast movements of the duo fighting the captain. He smiled at Sarah and said "You've come a long way, from almost getting used to fighting one of the most powerful beings in the universe, do me proud." A rock then slammed into his stomach causing him to say "what the!" It turns out that the attacks from them had caused the ground to begin to give away and sarah was using some of the rocks to throw at the captain.

Alex slammed the captain into the castle going down many floors and punching him quite a few times until they reached a floor that had was just a floor with bearings keeping the place up. The captain then said "so, this is it, just you and me for now, that girly won't join us for this fight." Alex nodded "yeah, until we get to the top again that is." The captain smiled "well, not if I kill you first."