The post

Alex ran to the bridge and said "it's time once again." The captain looked up from her pad and said "What?" Alex replied with "Oh, I thought Kiana was here? I heard she was on bridge duty." The captain then said "She had to get something from her room, I don't know why, but I feel you have something to do with it." Alex nodded "noted, I'll be down on the main deck. I just wanted to check." The captain sipped her coffee and said "Alright, I didn't need to know that." Alex then left and the captain looked out onto the deck. She set her pad and coffee down on a small table next to her and said "is this the same thing that happened the other day, where does it lead to now, will he come back?" Seele then entered and said "ah captain. Ready to see Alex go on his mission?" The captain then said "is this the thing where you put the keys in and a large portal opens?" Seele nodded "yes,  he needs us to open it when he goes on his assignment and returns from it too." The captain then said "in the few day's I've known him I've feel as he is not that bright?" Seele replied with "quite the opposite, he's just a bit unmotivated when not on mission." The captain then said "Right, so a bit like Kiana?" She then heard Kiana say "what about like me?" The captain replied with "Alex, I was wondering about his, err intelligence?" Kiana then said "oh, well lets just open the portal now, I don't want to keep him waiting." 

Alex looked to the open portal and said into his comms "See you all soon." He then heard both Kiana and Seele say "Good luck." To which he responded with, "Thanks, stay safe. You never know what may happen." Alex then jumped in and floated towards his next destination.

Alex felt the powers of project end, he had hoped this time he got an actual fight out of it. He thought about the place and wondered what it would be like, would it be more ancient compared to something modern or something from the future, whatever happens, he hopes it doesn't interfere with his mission. As the other end opened Alex saw a red sky in a brown city with crystalline piles everywhere. in the distance he saw two females and a male. As he landed on a building and fell onto the nearby bridge as he looked up he saw the three people run through an arch to fight something, he then saw the buildings floating and a weird structure that looks like it was form from cracks in the earth. Alex then stood up and looked at the three people fighting, however it was not something that he has seen before he then looked below him and saw what looked to be a relative of the thing that was being fought. Alex jumped down and attacked one and ripped it apart he then looked at a part he took off of it and saw that it was a blade, he slammed it into the floor testing the durability only to find that it shatters quite quickly

He looked at the people fight but by then they were gone, Alex looked confused "Unless there is another person in this city, and by the looks of it with all these, things, I wouldn't think so. It has to be one of those three." He then heard noises and readied his m4. As something charged at him he jumped firing his rifle in short controlled bursts when he landed he saw that the bullets only scratched part of the thing. It charged at him again and he grabbed the head of it and smashed it's segmented body into the damaged highway. he looked at it as it burst apart leaving red and grey fragments everywhere. "what a strange fucking place." He then heard the sound of flapping wings and looked up to see another thing. It swooped down and Alex dodged jumping on and ripping it apart. "what the fuck, are all these things aggressive." He then looked up to the three, they had just entered the next area. Alex followed and watched as a giant creature related to what was down on the highway he noted down the creature and the person who appears to control or watch over, it looked like the overseer he knew. He waited for the perfect time to help out.

He watched as the shield flickered waiting, he had one shot to not fuck it up. As it flickered more he focused and leapt at it as soon as the last blow that lowered the shield beating it and destroying it instantly. The two females and male looked at Alex in shock before the purple haired one said "who are you?" Alex looked at them and said "I need to speak with all of you, you may be someone of great importance to me."

Half an hour later in a safe location. "spill." Said the male. Alex shook his head "I need names first, I'll start, my name is Alex. I come from another universe." The purple haired woman said  "well, I'm raiden Mei." Alex then said "interesting, nice to meet you." The shorter female said "I'm carol." Alex nodded "I see, and you." Alex pointed to the male who said "you can just refer to me as Adam." Alex nodded "I can get by that. Well, for why I'm here, I am looking for someone." Adam then said "when if you came here to look for someone, then it's likely they are gone?" Alex nodded "Yes, but I was brought here, to this location, automatically. only reason I was is because of project end." Adam then said "Project end?" Mei then said "wait a minute, I've heard of this before, you're an agent designed to fight it aren't you?" Alex nodded "I'm surprised you know that, unless." Carol then said "unless what?" Alex responded by saying "Unless she is project end, in which case it is a good Idea for me to drain the energy responsible for making her that way." 

Mei stepped back "woah, stop that now." Alex ignored her and walked towards her with less emotion than before. "tell me how you learned of project end then?" Mei then said "I knew it from a friend" Alex looked shocked "so someone else is it, and in the city. who is this friend." Mei then said "well it's you, obviously, I had to know if you were the real deal. after all when Kiana died, you went on a rampage." Alex coughed "say what now?" Adam and carol looked shocked as well "cap-" Mei then held her hand up and hugged Alex " this is the future when everything bad happened, after that other man came in and wreaked havoc, from your portal might I add, I had to bring you here, to change your future, this path was created by the people who grabbed your device, however they didn't know I was here, take the energy from me and leave. I wanted to know if it was really you." Alex nodded and said "got it." Just as he was about to do it Adam said "after this, what will you do?" Alex then said "go home sort my head around all of this. write my report and get some rest." As Alex opened his portal and jumped through the reality began to twist, and became distorted the two students looked around and then looked back at their captain only for her to be replaced by someone else. "manipulation of his mind, check." The two then said "what happened?" The male then said "just getting ready to meet him again, follow me, your captain went this way."