Assignment and camping

Alex and Sarah was ready to head through. Alex looked to the bridge to See, Seele, Mei and Rita who was nervous. Alex gave a reassuring smile and Rita just sighed. The portal opened and the two jumped through. Sarah then said "So quick for another mission?" Alex nodded "Agreed, but no time to dwell on it. we are going to some point during the second herrscher's reign." Sarah gave a nod as the duo continued traveling.

The portal opened up and the two were ejected onto a couple people who were fighting. Alex landed on a woman with white hair while Sarah landed on a girl with purple hair. who immedatly said "Who dares land on me." Sarah then said "sorry, we just got here." The white haired woman then said well we're about to die, the nuke is going to go off any second. Alex nodded "well drop anything you have because I don't want to fuck up the future, we're going to use the portal to get away again." The two newbies looked at each other and shrugged. The woman dropped her weapon and the girl ejected some cores.

Alex opened another portal and they all jumped in just as the nuke hit. The white haired woman then said "where are we?" Alex smiled "in the space between worlds, this is just taking us to another location on this world, I kinda anticipated something like this, so I kept some energy spare." The purple haired girl then said "What kind of energy, honkai?" Alex shook his head "not at all."

The portal opened to a forest and the four of them fell out. Sarah was the first to stand up and she said "Well we're somewhere, and I see project end hiding behind a tree." Alex stood up dusted himself off and said "be careful, this one may look stupid, but could just try lure you in." Project end then said "Dammit, you should've died from the nuke." Alex rolled his eyes stepping forward towards project end and said "So you are an idiot." Project end then said "well I never meant to take this place down, Alex you, specifically you have been a thorn in our side for far to long. I have failed. As such you can take it away." Alex then said inspecting her "But you rigged it?" Project end then bit her finger and said "well duh, I wasn't gonna make it easy for you." Sarah then said "is that bad Alex?" Alex shook his head and grabbed ahold of project end saying "not at all." Before absorbing the project end energy. Project end fell to the ground "It just needs a night to settle that's all." Alex then looked to the two girls and said "what are you two going to do?" The white haired woman then said "while you were talking to whoever project end is, I said to sirin here that if it was ok to go with you." Alex then looked at sarah who only shrugged and Alex said "well I guess, I just hope the others won't get mad."

Alex had left to find some wood to make a fire. and he left Sarah with the others. When he got to a safe distance Alex created a blade and  picked up a large log, he commanded the blade to cut through the log and it left a clean cut right through the log, he did it a few more times and had around 16 peices. He then grabbed some sticks before heading back to the others. his mind was fixated on rescuing the captain. His plan, his fallback and his student. His basic plan would be to go head and just beat him till he is unable to attack before removing the augmentations, his backup would be to wear him down and depending on how long he can fight for Alex would have to use his secret weapon if needed. As for Sarah, at first he had no intention of bringing her along, but now that Zach's life is on the line, he reconsidered.

Sarah looked at the two seeing that only the older looking woman was awake and said "So, what is you name?" The white haired woman chuckled a little bit while stroking the girl named sirin's h "I guess i should introduce myself. I'm cecilia sharaic, now former schicksal valkyrie and a mother.What about you" Sarah nodded "I'm sarah and my last name is a bit of a weird case right now. I am training as an agent to take down project end. Alex is my mentor."

Alex was walking back as it began to get dark, he grabbed a torch he used to mount onto his rifle from his pocket. He didn't know why it was in there and at this point he just didn't care. Alex then continued to move through the forest and eventually found his way back to the others.