Back on the hyperion.

Alex was working on the link between the two ships with Delta and said "do you still have it?" Delta looked confused for a second but then said "oh the item you gave me?" Alex nodded not looking up from his work and said "Yes, it can help with the transportation from your ship to ours." Alex then walked over to the two frames and said "take this key." He handed it to delta who said "what's this do?" Alex didn't respond instead he made adjustments to the frame and after he finished he said "that is a key that'll allow you to open the portal up from your side to let people in or allow people out. I just need you to test it while I go in." Delta nodded and put the key in the slot and said "is this good?" Alex nodded "yes, that's fine. turn it" Delta then turned the key and the portal opened. Alex then said "once I go in there I'm gonna need you to go to the other one and activate it." Delta nodded and As Alex jumped through she released the key and opened up the other side.

It took a few seconds but Alex came back through and he said "works well, any trouble?" Delta shook her head "nope, do you need anything else?" Alex shook his head "no, I think these are perfectly fine as is. You should get back to your group, I'll bring one of these over a bit later." Delta nodded and as she left Zach walked in and said "Alex, you free?" Alex was taking a drink of water and nodded, after finishing he said "yeah, what's up?" Zach then said "Sarah was wondering if you are ready to start her training?" Alex nodded "I can start now, and since we're not airborne yet, it's going to be a good Idea to do a bit of stamina training." Zach then said "oh I see, so will you be running?" Alex nodded "yeah, care to join?" Zach smiled "have nothing better to do today."

Alex was waiting by the school for sarah when she yelled out "I'm sorry for being late." Alex smiled "no biggie, let's just get started. We'll take a jog to the beach and back. Then we'll get into the good stuff." Zach then said "to the beach and back? that's quite far?" Alex nodded "if sarah is able to use project end energy then she should be fine it works based on current activity." Sarah nodded "yeah, I do need to push myself, and what could go wrong?"

Alex and sarah were doing the jog while Zach was keeping up but felt a little tired. He then said "I'm, I'm gonna slow down, and ahh- start when you guys get back." Alex nodded "go for it, just wait here." As Alex and Sarah jogged away Zach felt the presence of someone, somebody trying to be stealthy. After catching his breath he said "h-hello, who's there?" Zach backed up before bumping into a woman, she grinned and said "don't be afraid." Before hitting him in a place that will knock him out cold.

After getting to the beach Sarah said "Wow, I don't even feel tired at all, what can't project end energy do?" Alex then said "quite a bit, you can't do two or more activities that project end energy uses at a time unless you're really concentrated, it's basically one of the biggest flaw, the other flaw is that some beings will pass out if they end up using to much of it, same reason why I passed out after the pulse, for people who don't run off of it it's fine, for people like me, it becomes a nightmare." Sarah nodded "I see, so just don't use to much of it at a time?" Alex shook his head and smiled "a human's capacity is quite high, about 96 hours when idle, you know what regens it through right?" Sarah nodded "portals." Alex then said "yup, just stand next to one and you'll be fine. Let's head back now."

On the jog back Alex said "huh that's strange, Where is Zach?" Sarah then said "Yeah, where is he." Alex then saw the silhouette of a person, as she got closer Alex became a bit miffed he saw raven. "You, where is he?" The woman then said "in a safe location, come with me Alex and I'll show you. At the expense of your freedom." Alex gritted his teeth "Dammit, fuck you fine, I'll go with you." 

Alex was taken to a small building and Zach was inside handcuffed to a cell, both Alex and sarah were both then handcuffed to the same cell and something else was put on Alex Raven then said "that there is an inhibitor, I've learned a bit about this project end of yours, you now can't use the energy." Alex sighed, "great." Raven then said "I'm going to get food for you, I don't want to starve you while we ask questions."