Story Three: Theresa: Part Two

With theresa passed out Alex scooped her up and took her Back to St Freya. He didn't stop until he had reached st Freya. Upon entering he took theresa to the office and laid her down on one of the couches and took out his phone. He took a deep breath and dialed.

Kiana was in class barely staying awake when she heard something that made her go wide awake. Her emergency phone went off that Alex gave her. She kept it on just in case. When Himeko heard it ring she looked over and saw Kiana fumbling for the phone. "Kiana!" Himeko yelled "What are you doing?" Kiana reached for the phone and said "I got to take this." and Kiana left the room. Himeko was shocked. Mei gave a small chuckle and Bronya didn't care. "Wha, the fuck just happened." 

Outside Kiana answered and said "Alex why are you calling me now. I'm in class" Alex took a deep breath "Theresa is unconscious. She just collapsed in the street." Kiana was shocked and said "I'll come. How is she?" Alex said "I don't know. She seems to be fine but she just collapsed. help me take her to a bed." Kiana and Alex then picked up Kiana and took her to the dorm and laid theresa on her bed. "I'll be back in half an hour. I need to grab some equipment. Call me if she wakes up." Kiana smiled weakly and said "Ok."

Alex Walked to his workshop and grabbed a box and put some supplies, lab equipment and some clothes. He left the workshop and locked the door and got into his car putting the box in the back. He took a deep breath and said to himself "I hope you're ok Theresa. I can't let anything bad to happen to you."

Back at the school Kiana was watching over theresa when she heard a knock at the main door. Kiana went and opened it to see a man standing there "Can I help you?" kiana said The man grinned and said "Your would will be nothing soon. Tell that to your new friend. I hope he understands." He then left. Kiana shut the door and processed what the fuck just happened.

Alex rolled up into st freya and got out of his car. he scanned around and saw the one person who he despised. Alex Hid from view and waited for him to pass before rushing to the dorm. He saw Kiana waiting outside and signaled him to enter. "How is she?" Alex asked. "Good, she is about to wake up I think." Alex then said "I need to stay here and keep tabs on her. Is that alright?" Kiana grinned and said "anything to keep auntie happy."

Theresa felt awful her head was pounding and she heard a voice "You will de-" The voice then stopped. She then slowly opened her eyes to see Alex and Kiana watching over her. "A-Alex, K-Kiana. What happened?" She said weakly. Alex sighed "You passed out in the street. I brought you back to the school." Kiana then said "I should get back to class." After Kiana left Theresa sat up and said "So, what is happening to me." Alex gave a little chuckle and said "Do you mind if I take a blood sample." Theresa smiled and said "Ok, what do you need it for?" Alex gave a short smile "I want to see if project end is still in you. My stuff is still in my car, I'll go get it.

A few minutes went by and Alex came back with a box he took out a small empty syringe. "Are you sure you're ok with this? I am not forcing you." Alex said. Theresa sighed "Yes, I want to know what is wrong with me." Alex then said "Hold out your arm. This'll just take a sec." Theresa held out her arm while Alex put a small strap around her upper arm. "I just need to find a vein." Theresa shut her eyes and before she could do anything Alex said "Done." Theresa opened her eyes and saw that the syringe was full of blood and she said "That was fast!" Alex chuckled "Told you it would take a sec. Now I'll be back soon."

Alex put the blood into a small machine and found something interesting. The vinshisu genes and Kaslana genes in her are resisting the project end power insertion. "Wow, truly a miracle of science. This is incredible, like this stuff is incompatible with honkai." He knew this wasn't true  as he has be given reports of honkai based people becoming project end but this was different. He then went back to Theresa and said "You seem to be resistant to project end. However I would be likely that if enough project end energy was inserted into you, it could be dangerous." Theresa gulped and said "Really." She looked worried "C-Can you stay here with me?" Alex gave a small chuckle "Of course I would. Now rest up."

A few hours went by and it was now 9 pm Theresa was wide awake and next to her sitting on a chair was Alex who watched over her. she smiled and said to him "Hey, why don't you sleep now. You can sleep next to me." Alex went red and said "Are, you sure?" Theresa giggled and said "Of course. I trust you. Now get in here." She pulled him over into the bed and said "That's better." she giggled again. before they both fell asleep Theresa held onto Alex tight before drifting off. Alex smiled at theresa and said "Goodnight theresa." He then kissed her on the head before falling asleep himself.

The next morning Alex and theresa woke up to banging on the door. "Theresa you better be awake. We have a problem at the simulation pad and I don't know how long my squad can hold out." Theresa shot up and whispered to Alex "I gotta do this. You coming?" Alex smiled and whispered  "Of course, I'd love to help you." Theresa got up and got her cross and pledge uniform. "Ok, I'm coming out now." she yelled out to the Himeko. She looked at Alex who held an SMG and he said "Let's take care of things. Then I'll make you something nice." Theresa blushed and said "Ok then." The two then ran out of the dorm and Himeko explained the situation "So we were setting up a simulation for fighting honkai beasts. When it came to Kiana's turn however shit hit the fan. A massive fucking dragon Honkai beast appeared. Mei and Bronya have already been knocked down, Fu Hua is still fighting and it seems to not attack Kiana at all." Theresa knew exactly what Himeko was talking about and double timed it.

Arriving at the pad she saw the Dragon Benares. Theresa looked at fu Hua who was struggling and Kiana, who was just stunned by the big dragon. "Stay the hell away from my students Benares!" Theresa yelled as she threw the oath of judah at Benares.

 The dragon growled and smacked away the cross and that gave Theresa time to sneak up behind the dragon. However she was spotted and before Benares could throw theresa away a couple of bullets struck Benares. The dragon saw Alex holding the SMG and aiming down the sights. Benares roared and Alex did not flinch. He squeezed the trigger and fired another burst at the dragon causing it to drop Theresa giving her time activate the oath of judah.

Alex slowly walked towards Benares. With every 10 metres gained Benares roared loudly. When Alex got right up close he emptied his magazine into the dragon. As Benares moved closer it was stopped. It felt like its body couldn't move. Alex looked at theresa and saw she broke the seal of the oath of judah and was gritting her teeth in pain. Alex ran over to her and brought her out of the radius of the cross. Theresa lied there and said "Di-did we do it." Alex looked up at benares and saw that it was transforming into something smaller. "I think so?" Alex said as the dragon transformed into a girl and walked up to Kiana. "M-my Queen. I failed." Kiana was shocked "Your queen, Who me?" Kiana asked The girl then said "Oh, I have said too much. Soon though." The girl then faded and the area became clear again.

Himeko Helped Mei and Bronya to the infirmary and Fu Hua took Kiana to Theresa's office for a understanding on what happened. Alex and Theresa checked the pads electronics. "Ok, so everything seems normal." Alex dug deeper into the electronics and found something. "Ok theresa, does this look familiar to you." Theresa saw the small chip and she said "No, This chip was not there when it was built." Alex pulled it out and checked it out. on the underside of it was some text. Alex read the text that said "The ultimate distraction. What the-?" He felt a shock and fell to the ground.