an unfortunate event.

Kiana Seele and Mei ran out to the deck to See Alex lying on the metal floor. Kiana picked him up and said "he seems like he is currently incapacitated." Mei then looked at the footprint melted floor and said "I think he must've had an overload of power coursing through him." Kiana looked at it too and said "maybe, and from the looks of it it was a constant."

Alex was put in his bed with Seele watching him and Kiana wondering what events lead him to go there. Theresa then came in and said "it's likely he was the one that caused the power overflow on the hyperion last night, temporarily shutting down the main systems, and frying smaller ones, I want to know how." Kiana then said "You think it's because of the amount of work he's done?" Theresa nodded "yes, I think he released some built up energy as a large pulse, where he fired it off to is anyone's guess." Kiana then said "I'd be more concerned on what the pulse does. If it's filled with project end energy then it could just destroy our universe when it reaches a certain point?" Theresa shrugged "we'll ask Alex once he is awake."

Alex took a while but he awoke only to see kiana and Seele and said "Ah, how did you two get in here?" Kiana then said "door was melted, and you were on the deck." Alex then made a face that told the two "not now." And Kiana said "so something happened last night?" Alex nodded "yeah, I had to release a large amount of project end energy, I needed it to go somewhere that wasn't earth so I released it into space, it's moving at about twice the speed of light." Seele then said "you alright now?" Alex nodded "yeah, aside from the small itch to fight, I feel fine."

After an hour Alex got up and ate. He chatted with Kiana Seele and Mei while eating talking about his travels and what they were doing in the middle of eating Mei said "I have bridge duty, I'll see you all later." Kiana smiled and kissed mei on the cheek "alright, stay safe." Mei blushed "t-thanks." As She left Alex said "so, are you two dating?" Kiana blushed "n-not yet, me and her just like each other, we haven't confessed yet, I'm too afraid to ask." Alex then said "well if you need help don't be afraid to ask."

After a nice meal Alex went out onto the deck and looked to the sky. "where would it be headed. what will it do once it finds it's destination" Alex then felt his two friend's presence and said "don't worry about me, I'm not going anywhere." Kiana chuckled and Seele let out a sigh of relief. as they got closer to Alex the air around them began to feel different, and all three noticed. "feel that?" Alex said and the two nodded "feels similar to the portal." They were then encased in something and Kiana said "WHAT IS HAPPENING!!" and Seele was confused. They then disappeared.

a few hours passed. Kiana had awoken near a town that seemed abandoned. She looked around before spotting a store. It looked like it had been ransacked for supplies. She went in and looked around, the fruit was spoiled as well as the meat, as she looked up and down the aisles she heard some rustling. She then saw a fridge that had been untouched. She looked inside and saw a few bottles of water, not thinking it was that important she left it.

Seele wandered the city when she saw people gathering and the other Seele said "seems like a cult?" to Seele who responded with "y-yeah, w-we should leave." The other Seele giggled "come on, let's go down." Seele then said "a-alright, but you take control, I don't want to hurt anyone." The other Seele scoffed "fine then, if your such a wuss about it then I will."

Alex was surrounded by people and said "so, who wants to go first?" smiling in the process. As a brute charged at him Alex slid back knocking him down to the floor. Two more came at him and he sweeped one and punched the other. "come one, come all, let's have a bit of fun." As the rest came at him he pulled no punches and took them all down with ease and said "Finally some actual combat, thank you all." One of the male's said "all you wanted to fight?" Alex nodded "Yeah, haven't had a good one in a long time." the guy then said "we're out here surviving for our lives and you want a fight!?" Alex nodded "Well I was hoping it was someplace else, but I found myself here." Alex then looked around "I should go find my friends, they're likely in this place too." The people then said "well then, We'll leave you to find your friends." As they left Alex then said "if you see them, please don't hurt them."