Returning once again

Alex sulked "when can I get an actual fight against project end, It's getting annoying now." As he traversed through the portal he glanced around the dark purplish green portal a color he personally enjoyed. He then made an alert to open the portal.

Kiana was on the bridge when two alerts came at the same time, one was Alex, like normal but this second was different, Kiana then said "captain keep an eye out for anything, we may have an attack." The captain nodded "got it, you go do your thing." Kiana knew she had to wait for Seele before getting the key out, however something was off "Where is she?"

Seele was in her room getting ready for the day when a woman grabbed onto her and pinned her down. Seele tried to scream but was interrupted when the woman put her hand on her mouth "Try anything and I put you in a world of hurt. Understand?" Seele nodded and the woman responded with "good, now take me to your bridge, it's got something I want." Seele nodded. 

Alex waited "never took this long before, I wonder what's going on up there, I wonder who is fucking with us." He then thought about asking his boss for some help but shrugged it off he would wait a few minutes before attempting to open another on his side and see where it takes him.

Seele was dumped on the ground of the bridge and both Kiana and the captain were shocked, a woman in a mask then said holding a gun to Seele "Open the thing." Kiana nodded and said "alright, but I need her." The woman nodded "fine, take her, but try anything funny and I'll kill all three of you."

A woman named raven was on the deck looking at the portal and said "come on jackal, open the damn thing. It's beging to get colder." Suddenly  she heard noises of shifting metal and then said "finally." Raven then walked towards the portal "this is it, what the others wanted." As she walked even closer she heard yelling that's when she saw the boy and by then it was too late.

Alex exited the portal at an alarming speed crashing into raven on the way out. The two tumbled right into the window cracking it slightly and the masked woman said "who is that." Kiana then knocked out the woman while she was distracted and said "That's Alex, and I'm sure he'd quite mad finding out someone used his portal without permission."

Alex fell to the deck landing on raven before asking "I thought everyone was told to keep clear when it was on, are you new and didn't get the memo." He then saw what she looked like and corrected himself "Oh, wait are you an intruder? makes sense." Kiana and Seele rushed out and Seele said "are you ok?" Alex nodded "I am, this lovely lady cushioned my fall." Raven groaned and Kiana said "I'm sure Himeko would like to interrogate them both. You get some rest." Alex nodded leaving Kiana to drag the woman away.

Alex had started his report when a gentle knock on his door occured. He then said "it's open." The door opened and Bronya appeared. Alex then said "Oh hi, you must be bronya." She nodded "feeling a bit better?" Bronya nodded again. before handing Alex a piece of paper. it was folded like a letter and on back it read "wait till I have left. Then read." when he looked back up Bronya had already left and he then read the note "I have been curious on these instances, problems have been occuring left and right as I have been in bed resting, and still technically should. Those project end seems to not only be artificial, but have less personality that someone on here." Alex then looked confused but carried on reading. "The new theresa is a example of that, her body is almost entirely made out of something that came from a place called the sea of quantra. and the universes you visited are more akin to bubble universes. Once my voice is healed we can talk more about it face to face."  

"What have we got here" Alex said "two members of an organization called the world serpent, their code names are Raven and Jackal, aside from that, not much is known to us about it." Replied Dundral only for Alex to look at the outfit of Raven "I think they wanted to open the portal, regardless of if I was going through, did Kiana or Seele say anything?" Dundral nodded "They were pretty spooked, jackal came on the ship at some point, threatened Seele at gunpoint, and forced her to the bridge to open the portal, that's when you came through and knocked out Raven." Alex then said "well regardless, I'd like to speak to them once they wake up."

Alex looked at raven and thought "what crazy idiot thinks it's a good Idea to go into a portal to another place blindly. Especially since there are no active instances of project end yet. although... No, not gonna happen." Raven then awoke and tried to attack Alex, only for him to strike her down. "Really, could you be that dumb." Raven then looked at his face and said "wait, you're the guy from the portal?" Alex nodded "I am, and how stupid do you have to be to walk up to a portal that could lead god knows where, without a way back!!" He shouted "That portal takes me directly to project end to take it down with one fell swoop. If you went through, you likely would never come back." Raven then said "oh I can." Alex stood back "cocky now are ya, unless you were able to create portals similar to that, then you'd still need to find the right universal coordinates, even then, you'd still likely fall from a great height, or drown, or burn, or get severe lacerations. That portal that I came out of is a confirmed entry and exit point, and opening it allows people to leave and come back, but it has to be opened from here." Raven then said "well, I thought it was a honkai driven one, it should've lead somewhere related." Alex shook his head "don't know where you got that from, it's driven by the energy of project end, as well as the hyperion." Raven then said "Project end? I'm confused." Alex nodded "thought you might be, unfortunately I refuse to elaborate, further and you and your friend shall leave, any further questions?" Raven shook her head and said "no, but could you drop us off at nagazora?" Alex shrugged "I'll ask, but as long as you don't come back here, with the intent to enter the portal." Raven nodded "deal."

Alex walked to theresa and said "I've pretty much yelled at them, scolded them, beat the one that tried to attack me, and now they want to leave?" Theresa nodded "yeah, yeah, just get rid of them." Alex nodded "sure, they said they wanted to be dropped off in nagazora." Theresa nodded "we are going past it in about an hour, get them ready."

Alex went to raven and jackal and said "alright, we're almost at nagazora, be lucky that I was actually allowed to let you leave, but heed this, try something like this again and I will kill you, slowly." Raven gulped and Jackal said "get in our way and I'll find something to contain you." Alex chuckled "Oh I won't. Unless it's necessary."

After the two left durandal said to Alex "As long as this doesn't happen again, I'm cool with what you are doing now, but for the sake of the schicksal, please don't get involved with the ws anymore." Alex nodded "fair enough, I'm going to get some lunch. wanna come along?" Dundral shook her head "nope, I'm going back to training."

Alex was eating when Kiana came up to him and sat opposite to him saying "So how was the last one?" Alex shrugged "weird, I wasn't in there for long, and it took place in a future, where I already was in, I was confused. So I took the project end energy from Mei and and left. It's weird though, If another agent was there, then why was Mei project end, it wouldn't make sense. Even if he went on a rampage, why would there still be an instance, it's the first priority." Kiana then said "an illusion maybe?" Alex looked confused "huh?" Kiana replied with using her hands to help out "Could it be an illusion to throw you off, didn't you say that you were being targeted?" Alex nodded "a possibility, I won't rule it out."

Alex was awake, he had this itch to fight, he paced back and forth in his room. He rushed out of his room at a high speed and went out to the deck he then let out a massive pulse into the air knocking out power to most of the hyperion leaving only the engine intact. He then passed out right on the deck.

The next morning the captain awoke to find that her pad was in an inoperable state, and yelled "THERESA?" Theresa yawned and left her room and said "what?" The captain then said "my work pad is down, any idea why?" Theresa yawned again "nope, send it to the labs, they'll take care of it for you. Meanwhile use the spare. it should be on the bridge." The captain walked to the labs and knocked on the door, the woman then said "just a moment." The captain tried to turn her pad on again but it failed. The woman at the lab then said "sorry about that, a lot of our equipment is currently down, what do you need help with?" The captain then handed her pad over and said "when you get a chance, could you have a look at my work pad, it won't start up." The woman smiled "of course, come on in we'll have a look together."

Kiana was eating breakfast with Mei, and Seele wondering where Alex is "Strange, Alex never misses breakfast." Mei then said "maybe he is sleeping in, he did just come back you know?" Kiana nodded "yeah, but he never sleeps in." Seele then said "maybe he's, being a bit distant? something could be bothering him." Kiana nodded "lets go check it out."

Alex room was open and Kiana was confused he wasn't there and part of the floor was damaged, as well as the door that  was partly melted "what the hell?" Mei said "what happened here?" Theresa then entered and said "Kiana, Seele Alex is out on the deck, he doesn't look too well."