Awake, but not ready.

Alex awoke to See the the girls they looked concerned and Kiana said "You good?" Alex nodded "Y-yeah, what the hell happened." He began to stand up only to fall and lean on the bed "dammit." Rita then asked "how are you still weakend?" Alex looked up and they could hear the shaking in his words "I haven't had a good bit of project end energy in a while. As such, It's pretty much how I move." Fu Hua then said "could we run the portal on you for 5 minutes, get you re-energized?" Alex shook his head "it's more complicated than that. Even if I took some now, it'd be a while before I am fit. My body needs to, refine it and it can't do that right now, I can just feel it." Kiana then asked "refine?" Alex chuckled "They are multiple ways project end energy can be used, pure, corrupted, refined and more. Pure is what comes out of the portal we use, not deadly but has some drawbacks on others, any sort of capture devices removes pure energy, which is what lines the hyperion. Next is the refined, usable like pure, none of the drawbacks plus extra and Corrupted is used by hosts of project end, can be converted to pure and refined with time, sometimes left as residue after battles, which is likely how the other people were able to get samples." Kiana then realized "oh, you don't to run the portal because you might cause another overload?" Alex shook his head "no, that's not it, it's just my body can't convert it, yet, and another thing, that captain of rita's, I'm afraid of what he can do." Rita then said "I know, but I can help." Alex nodded "You can, but I would like to show you something, Kiana under my bed there is a case, open it up for me." Kiana looked confused and did it "this one?" She said holding up a small black case and Alex said "yes that's the one. Open it." Kiana undid the latches and said "What the... Alex, what have you made?" Alex chucked "A weapon, this was the most simple one I could make. Try it out, I've tested it, currently no known flaws, uses refined project end energy." Kiana then said "thanks, it looks cool." Alex smiled "I'm trying my best to create weapons for everyone, unfortunately I'll have to put it on hold for now."

Theresa was sitting in her room with her other self in a panicked state "what I saw there, I don't know how to describe it, the area was just a massive rift, ready to tear itself open, if i wasn't too invested in finding Alex then I would've definitely have gotten captured or Killed from gazing at it." The other theresa then said "what do you plan to do?" Theresa looked away "I don't know, but what i do know is that we should give you a code name, gets a bit confusing at times." The other theresa nodded "Yeah, especially for the report readers, how about we just call me by our last name, apocalypse?" Theresa raised an eyebrow and said "isn't that a little weird." Apocalypse shook her head "Nah, everyone will get used to it, I think."

Alex had been left alone, he could hear the footsteps outside of his room and murmurs. It was the first time since he came to this world becoming injured on a large scale like this, he felt so tired, and while he could consume anything at this point, he just didn't feel like it.

Zach sighed, for the past week both he and Sarah were both on the hyperion. However day after day he was worried about Alex and theresa. Alex for his condition and theresa for the decline in her mental health "Sarah, should we talk to theresa, I'm worried about her, ever since she returned I've noticed that she is acting a lot different?" Sarah nodded "yeah, to me it seems she is going through something tough, especially with the second one, and Alex. I just hope there is a time when we can just have a nice long vacation and I can sleep in all day." Zach chuckled "I feel you."

Kiana was in her room thinking about the scenario and that other girl in there someone she had never met before, but felt like she knew for a long time, as she pondered about it she heard a knock and said "come in." It was Mei who said "Kiana, I've been thinking with theresa saying for us to be ready for anything, how about we stay together." Kiana nodded "yeah, seems neat." Mei then sat next to Kiana, concerned "what's wrong?" Kiana sighed "In the scenario I saw someone who looked like me, I was under script rules so I couldn't directly confront her about it." Mei then said "Script rules?" Kiana nodded "yeah, couldn't go off the script that I was given, modified for Alex's sake. Still I shouldn't be thinking about it now, just in case."

Seele was bringing food to bronya while she hummed a tune. As she got to bronya's room she saw that she wasn't there and a note was on the desk "come meet me at Alex's room, I wanted to discuss something with him, feel free to join us." Seele said to herself "I wonder if they are talking about what had happened." Seele then rushed out of bronya's room carrying the food.

Bronya walked into Alex's room and said "The bronya had heard what had happened, I want to help." Alex then said "there's not much more you can help with as of right now, we can only wait for the inevitable. All that needs to be done is to prepare for a fight." Seele then entered and saw the two talking "Err, is everything alright in here?" Bronya nodded "The bronya was just talking to subject Alex seele, no need for an alarm." Alex then said "Aside from everything going on, how about we talk about something I've been designing, I've already made one for Kiana, but I would like to make one for everyone, a project end powered weapon. My plan is to make a project end based weapon of each type, however two scythes are planned one for Rita and one for Seele." bronya then said "how is it going?" Alex sighed "hard, I need some base weapons in order to form the energy into the projectiles, blades, and something for gauntlets." Seele then asked "is it safe?" Alex nodded "completely, the refined stuff is absolutely incredible, which is why I'd like to make weapons out of them." Bronya then said "it seems you are actually invested in something like this?" Alex nodded "yeah, it's more of a thank you for helping me out. So I want to do this." 

"Everyone in here NOW!!" boomed the captain, Zhuge kongming, bronnie, delta, carol, adam and another pink haired girl then rushed in. "we are almost ready for the attack, I hope you all know your roles, Rita and the luna kindred theresa are not here, Rita is a traitor and finding the other one would take to long." Zhuge kongming then said "if you're ready, just say the word and I'll tear the rift open"

Alex had stood up for the first time since the incident, his legs shook but he stabilized himself he walked to his bathroom and ran the sink. He had grown a bit of a beard over the past few weeks and today he decided to shave it, after doing so he walked out and felt the presence of someone he's met before he then saw a light, then her.

"Master" Alex said kneeling down the woman smiled "no need for formalities, I just needed to check something." Alex then said "ok, shoot." The woman inspected Alex and said "are you feeling alright, your conversion isn't working, absorbing too much?" Alex nodded "yeah, and any day now this place will be under attack, some people made me absorb quite a bit and so my body is feeling awful." The woman then shook her head "no, no what has happened is someone knew about the conversion of the energy, I'll need to re-activate it, but you won't be able to do any assignments until it's fully healed up, but the portals should still give you enough to at least have some strength." Alex nodded "Thanks, so how will you combat project end?" The woman looked away "we'll create agents until you are ready again, I apologise in advance, this is your job and I do want you to get better, you are one of the best agents we've got, so forgive me." Alex nodded "I know, I'll be waiting for the day when I get another assignment."

The two captains were on the bridge and Zach said "It's quite peaceful, the sun's out, and I feel swell." Sarah looked confused and said "is everything alright?" Zach nodded "yeah, I'm just happy, especially with you." He then picked sarah up "If we weren't on duty I'd-" They then heard Alex say "bad time?" Zach looked at Alex wide eyed and Sarah tilted her head back to See Alex upside down and said "oh hey Alex, feeling better today?" Alex nodded "yeah, still have a bit of trouble walking short distances but should clear up soon." Zach then gently put sarah down and said "Well, it's great to see you up and about, did you want to say something?" Alex nodded "my, master came by recently, fix part of me up, but I'm still not fit for duty, so I'll be off work indefinitely." Sarah looked around "so the portal won't open up any time soon?" Alex nodded "yeah, although, the energy powering the ship comes from the portal so it might have to be opened, if I'm off for quite a long time."

A few hours passed and Alex was still in the bridge with the two looking out into the clouds. As he was about to leave the doors suddenly shut and an alarm blared and Alex said "Uh, Oh." Zach looked at the alert and said "This is bad." with sarah replying "what's happening?" Before they heard theresa say over their comms "Alex, where are you?" Alex then said "on the bridge with the two captains." Theresa gave a sigh of relief "good stay there, it's them. the ones who got you." Alex nodded and said "I'll stay safe, don't worry." As he got off of the comms he heard a voice "two captains, I think you mean three." Alex's eyes widened and slowly turned just to see someone he had hoped not too.