Story four: Sirin: Part Two

"Otto's log, january 2013. Sirin has become much more happier over the last 13 years, her time with the Kaslana family has given her a much more positive emotions. As For Kiana, she has requested to go to a school in nagazora. I have spoken with Siegfried and Cecilia and they have agreed to let her go there. Now I haven't said anything but I was certain that I saw Herrscher readings in that area. I shall get Shigure Kira to go with Kiana as a caregiver. As for the anti entropy, we struck a sort of peace treaty. We are no longer enemies."

"I am still confused on how he survived. Is that why he said he would be in a Coma." Said Tesla monitoring Alex. She looked over at the door and saw Welt and Einstein enter "Tesla, how is the patient?" Tesla replied with "Excellent, for someone who had their torso ripped in half. He is partially awake, he just needs a few days to recover completely. That scarring though. It will be permanent." His torso was riddled with scar tissue and black stitches.

Sirin was helping Kiana pack up her room when Kiana said "So Sirin. Ready for the dinner the Anti entropy invited us to?" Sirin gave a short smile "Yeah, I'd be great to start socializing again." The Two of them got along great most of the time and Kiana would think of her as an actual sister rather than an adopted one. Sirin didn't socialize much after being adopted by the Kaslana family out of fear that people would know she was the second herrscher. The schicksal and anti entropy didn't mind they treated her like family.

A few days went by and Tesla was watching over Alex when she noticed movement "Huh. It's happening" she said looking at Alex. His eyes slowly opened to tesla saying "Good, you seem to be waking up. You are one resilient bastard you know that." Alex tried to stand up but the pain was unbearable so he laid back down "What the hell happened. Last thing I remember is getting jumped by Honkai beasts and I just woke up." Tesla then said "Stay here. I need to run some tests. I'll be back in a few with a couple of them." Tesla left and Alex got a good look at his torso. He saw the massive scar tissue along side the stiching. "What the *Ow* hell happened?" He noticed his torn clothes to the side with the compartment with medical supplies however getting them would be to much pain for him to handle. A few minutes went by and Tesla returned with Einstein "OK, I got the tests."

A Half an hour later, Tesla and Einstein had finished with the tests and Alex said "Could you grab that small compartment from my pants. I have something that could heal me further." Tesla uncliped it and Gave it to Alex who proceeded to open it up and pull out a syringe and a couple of pills. He swallowed the pills and injected the syringe into his neck. "The pills were a super painkiller. While the syringe heals up injuries on a massive scale. I should be fine in a few hours." Tesla and einstein were shocked. What he truly had was a miracle to science.

"How about this one" Cecilia said holding up a dress for sirin to wear. Sirin tried it on and she said "I don't know, what do you think Kiana." Kiana stood there, rubbed her chin and said "If I were a lesbian. I would totally date you." Sirin blushed and said "So, It's good?" Kiana replied with a massive smile "Of course sis. I think you look great" Cecilia then looked at Kiana "What are you going to wear?" Kiana smiled "I got a suit tailored by dad. I would like to wear it more than a dress." Cecilia sighed then smiled "Oh well, Whatever floats your boat." They walked out of the mall and back home. The dinner they were going to is tomorrow and sirin was going to be in for a big surprise.

Tesla was measuring Alex and He said to her "Why are we doing this?" Tesla scoffed "We're tailoring you a suit." Alex was confused "Why, exactly?" Tesla sighed "Do You want to surprise sirin. Make her the happiest girl alive." Alex eyes widened "Of course. I saw something in her that I don't think anyone else can see." Tesla kept measuring and hummed while doing it until she got all the data that is needed and said before leaving "Ok you can relax now. Go take a seat and rest for a while. It's been a long 13 years." Alex sighed "I really hope Sirin is ok."

A few days went by and Sirin was getting ready to go see the anti entropy for the dinner. She had some help from Kiana putting on her dress. "I heard the Anti entropy had a surprise for us sirin." Sirin gave a short smile "Really. That's nice of them." After helping Sirin put on her dress Kiana went out to put on her suit. Sirin went out and waited for The other three. She began to speak to herself "Alex, I wish I could see you again. I'm sorry for all of this." She had tears in her eyes "I wish the eruption never happened." She then quickly wiped her tears as Kiana came out in her suit. "Mom and dad are almost ready."

Back at the anti entropy Base Alex was trying on the suit that was made for him "Wow, this fits so well. Thank you tesla." Tesla admired her handywork and said "Yes, It does fit well. Sirin will be so happy." Alex blushed "I am also thinking of asking her out. Like on a date." Tesla smirked "Go for it, I'm sure she'll accept."

The kaslansa's arrived at the hall that the anti entropy rented out for the night and knocked on the door. Welt opened it and said "Come on in." The family entered and they saw Theresa, Fu Hua otto a red head and The other AE members. Sirin stood around and sighed a bit before she heard someone say "You know it's been a while sirin. I missed you." Sirin's eyes widened and she turned to see none other than Alex.

Sirin was shocked and before thinking She hugged Alex as tight as possible. Alex smiled and gave sirin a pat on her head. Sirin then let go and smiled "H-How did you survive. I-I saw your corpse. I cried, I couldn't believe that you were gone." Alex gave a smile, placed his hand on sirin's shoulder and said "No amount of pain and suffering can Kill me." Sirin just kept smiling "I don't want you to go again." Alex then lifted up her chin "I won't, I promise." He then did something that Sirin didn't expect. He gave her a Kiss.

The dinner went smoothly. Sirin sat with Alex While the other Kaslansa's sat together. The The rest sat with their respective parties. After The dinner everyone stood around and waited. Kiana met with the red head and found out her name was Himeko. Otto was eyeing Alex. Once Theresa, Otto, Fu Hua and Himeko left and Kiana went to meet Alex. "So Your Alex Huh." Kiana said with a smile. Alex replied with "Yes, Oh my bosses partner wanted me to give this to you." He handed her a manila envelope. Kiana opened it and It had a letter. "Read it to yourself. I cannot be allowed to know what's written." Kiana smiled and walked away. "Wow, why does your bosses partner Know my sister?" Alex laughed "It's more complicated than that. But she is another Kiana." Sirin was shocked but laughed it off.

A few days later The Kaslana's waved off Kiana at dawn as she left for Nagazora with Shigure Kira. Alex was there with Sirin waving Kiana off as well. After Kiana left Alex turned to sirin and said "Do you want to go out on a date with me." Sirin looked Excited and said "YES! Of course I would. I love you." The two then shared a Kiss as the sun completely rose above the horizon.