Story One: Rita: Part Two

The next morning Kiana walked to the principal's office with Himeko. Himeko said "I bet this is about your grades." Kiana chuckled and said "Nope, it is something different entirely." Upon entering Himeko saw a boy, Rita sitting to the side and Theresa at her desk. "Now Himeko, I bet your wondering why I've had kiana bring you here." Himeko replied with "I assumed it was about her grades but now, I don't think so." Theresa smiled "Nope it's about something different." Theresa turned to Kiana "It's happening earlier so get ready you'll be leaving in a few hours." Kiana went wide eyed and said "Oh shit, I should finish packing." Himeko then watched as Kiana left. "What's with her?" Theresa sighed "She'll be going to HQ. The two other people here need our help." Himeko looked at the valkyrie and the hunter and said "With what?" Theresa sighed "Finding project end." Himeko was shocked "Wait she is alive?" Alex spoke up "Yes, and it's my job to take her down and keep her alive. Rita Kiana and theresa are assisting me. We trust that you can too." Himeko smiled "Of course, I would do anything to protect the world or universe."

Kiana was finishing her packing when Mei knocked on the door "Kiana, is everything alright? sounds like you are making a mess" Kiana then shouted "Just packing, I'll be leaving in a few hours." Mei was shocked "A few hours." Kiana then picked up her bag and opened the door. "Mei, I'm sorry that I have to leave. I promise once I get back, I'll take you out to a nice place for dinner,. How does that sound?" Mei chuckled and kissed Kiana. "It's a date then." Kiana blushed and said "Y-yeah, of course."

Alex was looking at a holographic map of the world and pinpointed areas of where project end has been seen and saw that she has been at only four places since she got her powers, the town he was in trying to find her, in soukai city for about a year, a week in siberia near babylon tower, and in new mexico where she spends most of her time. Funny enough he noticed that her time in soukai city was spent in the hills next to the school in mid 2014 before leaving early next year likely to the town where she and him met for their first major fight. He then said to everyone in the room "All of these locations make sense, except for new mexico." Theresa then said "I think it may be apart of the anti entropy territory."

Kiana arrived at HQ and was greeted by Dundral. "Good morning Kiana. The overseer would like to talk with you." Kiana nodded "I will go see him then." Kiana groaned as she approached his office. "Ah Kiana, come in." Otto said with a grin on his face. Kiana was annoyed and said "They don't know it yet but I am pissed off at you. you wanna know why. Because I remember." Otto gulped "And her" Kiana gave a sigh "When she awoke she was more worried. She knew something was wrong. Dad, I don't know where he is, he sealed her away. But for now, I'll work with you. Not for, with." Otto nodded "Yeah of course. I'll let Dundral take you to your room." Before leaving kiana said "Don't make anymore clones of me, or Kiana." 

The next few weeks were tough for The st freya team and Kiana. Alex did his best to locate project end but to no avail however they were able to secure a transmission from something in new mexico the voice said "Help c-*static* destroyed the town of *static* she didn't stop until she got to Alaska. Schicksal, I know you hate me but it's an emergency *static*" Alex was shocked "D-did project end destroy a country." Theresa sighed "It seems like it. The is nothing we could do. I'm sorry" Alex stormed to the bedroom and shut the door locking it. Rita then went by the door and knocked on it "Alex, it's ok. We all want to pitch in and help." Alex was scuffling around and said "Then I can't stop you, but I don't want you to put yourself in danger." Rita smiled "Ok then. We'll do this together."

Kiana was training hard over the past few weeks. Dundral seems to be helping her get better and they seem to be sparing. After one of their sparring sessions Dundral said "Not bad. You are getting better. One day you may be able to actually defeat me" Kiana rubbed the back head "Thank you miss Dundral." Kiana and dundral both received an alert from overseer for an urgent mission.