Story Nine: Cecilia: Part Three

"Alex, we have a problem, Cecilia's gone." Alex shot up "What!! I'll be there right away. Where are you now?" Tesla then said "Me corp building main office." Alex nodded "Be there soon?" Alex then looked to theresa "I gotta go, something came up." Theresa nodded "Alright I should come along too. You might need the help, where are you going." Alex sighed "The ME corp building." Kiana shot up "Oh, I'm going if you're going there, been a while since i've seen Mei." Alex shrugged "It's fine, I just need to talk to Tesla about something important."

Tesla was pacing around the room "Where could she be, where could she be. You and I Mei talked for hours, she could be anywhere. Oh Alex is going to be pissed." Mei then said "Calm down, she won't leave the city right." Tesla shook her head "No I'm pretty sure Alex said to keep her in the city. I know she wouldn't leave. I'm going to check security."

Alex Arrived at ME corp and called Tesla again "I'm here, where are you?" Tesla then said "Security room, you remember where it is?" Alex nodded "Yeah, I'll be there soon." Alex opened the elevator and Stepped in along with Kiana and theresa. Theresa then said "What's going on?" Alex sighed "A friend of mine is gone, The other person I came with lost her, I don't know how but I'm not gonna ask." As the elevator came to the floor tesla said "Ok so we found her, and funny enough I know what she is up to. She's with someone." Alex looked at the screen and saw Seigfried. Kiana looked at the Man and said"D-dad?? but who is that woman." Theresa was shocked "T-that's your mother kiana." Theresa then looked to Alex "How long?!" Alex sighed "A few weeks, She doesn't remember anything, I am hoping to help her get her memory back, but I've had no such luck. Maybe this'll do it."

After A while Alex got a call it was from Cecilia "Cecilia?" He said with concern "Is everything ok?" Cecilia then said a bit worried "Someone has collapsed, he needs help?" Alex shot up "Ok where are you?" Cecilia looked then said "An arcade I think?" Alex then said "Be there soon." Alex then hung up and said "Cecilia need help, I'm heading there now." Alex then ran down the stairs with Kiana and Theresa following. 

"Siegfried? Please get up, I-I'm starting to remember, I remember you, theresa, our little Kiana, please just get up."Cecilia said Siegfried sat up and began to attack Cecilia She was shocked but realized "You are no longer in control. But I can't, I won't fight you." Siegfried went bezerk destroying anything in the vicinity.

As Alex ran toward the shouting and the screaming citizens he knew exactly what was going on, Siegfried had lost control of himself. Alex had to get Cecilia out of there safely. As he got to Siegfried and Cecilia he yelled out "Hey Siegfried Over here. Fight me if you want to fight someone." He then looked to Alex and roared. Alex then signaled Cecilia to get out of there, which she did. "Siegfried calm down, you almost hurt your wife..."

As cecilia was running away she bumped into someone. She looked up and saw Theresa sitting on the ground too. She stood up and hugged the small girl "Theresa, it's so good to See you again." Theresa smiled "Good to see you too. Oh wait do you remember?" Cecilia nodded "Yeah, I think being around both Alex and Siegfried has helped, there are a few things that I need to remember though." Theresa then looked to Kiana and said "Oh and don't forget about her." Cecilia looked at Kiana and saw Kiana's shocked face. Kiana blinked a couple of times and Cecilia looked back towards Theresa and said "Is she..." Theresa nodded and Cecilia hugged Kiana. "You are my daughter, I can't believe it." Kiana was still in shock and said "M-mom, it that really you?" Cecilia let go, "Yes, it is me. Now hurry, lets hide befo-"

Alex came skidding on the ground and got smashed into a wall Cecilia went up to Him and said "What's going on?" Alex said "He's stronger than I thought, I'd think something is making him stronger. You need to distract him, while I try to find out what's making him stronger." The three nodded and got to work.

Alex sat above the three and grabbed his sensor and began looking at it trying to see what is up with siegfried but unfortunately before that could happen, siegfried had destroyed half of a building. As Alex jumped town to support  the building it clicked to him that Siegfried lost control because of Project end. He then became serious and said to the trio fighting him "Get out of here now, this is something that is big." Cecilia nodded and instructed the other two to get out of there.

Alex looked at Siegfried and said "Ok bud, I know what's going on in there, now i need you to talk to me." Siegfried looked at Alex and growled "Yeah yeah, I know. Listen your wife, and kid need you, they're worried, So do me a favor and return to them." Siegfried growled again Alex just sighed "Want to do this the hard way then, so be it."

Alex rushed towards Siegfried and dodged his attacks, Alex didn't want to hurt him, just make him tired enough to the point that he'll no longer fight. As he dodged and dodged he could tell Siegfried was becoming tired, but Alex slipped up and allowed Siegfried to destroy a few support beams of a nearby building. Alex looked at it and saw that the building was about to topple over.

The building crashed and landed on both Alex and Siegfried. He passed out but Alex was still awake. "Siegfried, you good?" Said Alex clearing a bit of the rubble around the two of them. Siegfried then opened his eyes and said "Yeah, how long did I lose control for?" Alex sighed "Half an hour, this time, I almost forgot that it was related to project end too?" Siegfried sighed "how are they?" Alex then said "They got away, they're probably waiting out there worried about us. Come let's get out of here." Alex then walked to a nearby window, Siegfried then sighed "You know what must be done though." Alex looked back and sighed "Don't you want to say bye to them first, at least know what is going to happen." Siegfried nodded "Yeah, I'll go do that, can you help me up. I think something's broken." Alex grabbed Siegfried and broke the window.

Cecilia saw the glass shards fall, Alex helped Siegfried out and then got out himself. Cecilia ran up to both of them and hugged them both. "Oh thank god you two are ok? When we saw that building drop on you we became worried." Theresa then said "I had faith in Alex, Siegfried on the other hand..." Kiana then smiled "At least you're both ok." Siegfried then rubbed the back of his head "About that, I'm too dangerous, the outrage I went though it could've gotten worse." Cecilia covered her mouth "No, does that mean.." Siegfried interrupted her "Yes, I have to go. Leave this plane of existence." Alex then sighed "I can put you in your own form of space, I won't let you die." Siegfried then smiled "Thank you." Alex nodded "Anytime, take as long as you need before you want to go." Siegfried nodded and walked to cecilia "Take care now, enjoy life to the fullest." Cecilia looked like she was about to cry "Ok, I'll miss you." He then walked to theresa "Take care of them right, I want them to be happy." Theresa nodded "Can do." he then looked to his daughter. "Kiana, please take care, you will become the strongest one day, remember all of the training." Kiana just said "Dad..." and hugged him "I'll miss you." He then rubbed her head "Miss you too." Siegfried then looked to Alex "Thank you, take care of my wife." He then looked around "I'm ready. Do it" Alex nodded and pressed the button on the device he had. A portal appeared and siegfried stepped in.

A week went by and everyone was dealing with the shock of Siegfried leaving, Alex was beginning to show more emotion toward Cecilia, he however wanted to wait until she was ready, she was still a bit upset about Siegfried. Kiana became more serious and began learning what she needed to learn. However as the weeks went by Cecilia began to think something up. Tesla went back to the condos to look after until a new manager is able to take over

"Ok theresa, any reason why you blindfolded me?" Said Alex waiting in Theresa who was grinning "Oh you'll see." She said. She then took the blindfold off revealing Cecilia in a dress "Wha- Cecilia, what's going on?" She laughed a bit "We're going out, you and me." Alex was a little shocked "D-date, I uh, I guess that could be fun." She giggled  "Come on then. Let's have our date."

 Alex and Cecilia sat in the restaurant, Alex said "So when did you start remembering?" Cecilia gave a sigh "I knew this would come up, just a bit before we left. I couldn't remember everything, so I kept lowkey about it until Siegfried collapsed." Alex nodded "I see." Cecilia looked a bit shocked "You're not mad?" Alex smiled "Why would I, anyway, lets just enjoy ourselves."

Another week goes by and Kiana said to Alex, "Sup, now I know you like mom but please, take good care of her, I feel unstable without her." Alex nodded "Yeah, I see. one day, would you mind if I ever marry her?" Kiana chuckled "Go ahead, she seems like she might want that too." Alex smiled "Cool."

Alex walked up to Cecilia and Hugged her and she hugged back. "So I was th-" Said Alex before Cecilia Kissed him "Shhh, let's just get in the moment." As Alex realized what she meant he began Kissing back and from here on out, the duo became a couple