The other crew

Alex was half listening to theresa while she briefed him. It was early and he had pretty much just woken up. As theresa was speaking she saw that Alex wasn't paying attention and she said "ALEX, are you even listening?" Alex shook his head "I can barely concentrate right now, give me let's say 5 minutes for me to fully awake then let's talk." Theresa sighed "It's really not that complicated of a job but the crew wants you there for something else too, I'm just gonna get something to drink, you should come too." Alex nodded and followed theresa to the kitchen

After a while Theresa saw that Alex was fully awake and she said "alright are you now ready to hear the briefing?" Alex nodded "I got it." Theresa then said "good, Zhuge kongming wants you to search her captain's office and room with her to see if they can find any reason to why he became that way." Alex then said "you think there is another thing besides the augmentations?" Theresa shrugged "Yeah, but for now there is another matter, what do you think is going on with Zach?" Alex then said "I think memory crossovers, as in he's inherited memories from other Zach's, my current explanation anyway, what about you?" Theresa then said "I've got nothing, his background is quite weird too, most of it is almost gibberish except for his mother, even then it seems that even she may not exist because her background is gibberish too. I want to investigate this further at some point in time." Alex nodded "agreed."

After a while of waiting Sarah walked in with Zach and gave a smile saying "Hey, are you ready?" Alex nodded "I am, are you?" Sarah nodded and looked to Zach "I'll see you later." She then kissed him and Theresa said "can you carry the supplies?" Sarah nodded "I have been practicing using the project end energy in my free time. Watch" Sarah then picked up the crate with ease and Alex said "impressive, must've taken time?" Sarah nodded "yeah, I had Zach help me out. Before I could never lift him, now I can."

Before leaving Sarah changed up her hair and said to theresa "How does it look?" Theresa looked over and said "looks nice, in fact it looks a bit like major Himeko when she was younger. It suits you, but for now go wait by the portal I'll call them to see if they are ready."

Alex holsted his M4 on his back and got ready to go through, he looked to Sarah and said "you know the assignment?" Sarah nodded "deliver the goods to the other crew and search for the reasoning of the captain's behavior, I've got it." Alex smiled "awesome. We shouldn't be to long."

The portal opened and Alex said "Let's get going." soon after he walked into portal alongside sarah who carried the crate as they traveled Sarah said "do you think we'll find anything of note?" only for Alex to shrug "it's a possibility that we might not, but if we can find something, that'll be huge." Sarah then looked at the crate and said " I wonder what's in here?" ALex then said "I think they're materials that this crew uses, EXP chips, asterites and something else from what I've heard. Do you use them?" Sarah shook her head "no, but Theresa does keep some for some reason, maybe they're old, and theresa keeps them for nostalgia purposes? Maybe she was able to procure some and give it to the others as payment or even as a gift. I'll never know." Alex then said "All we know is that we just have to get it there."

After exiting the other side of the portal Alex was greeted face to face with Zhuge kongming and Delta the former of which said "welcome, how was your travel?" Alex then said "good, what do you need me to do now?" Zhuge kongming then said "Your friend can help delta with the sorting, if she can, but you I need your eyes." Alex looked confused and said "my eyes?" Zhuge kongming then said "I've had both bronya and bronnie attempt to hack into the captain's computer, but they haven't gotten anywhere, he seems like he prepared for this." Alex then looked at Sarah who was talking with Delta, looked back to Zhuge kongming and said "I see, well lead the way."

Alex got to a room and Zhuge kongming said "sorry about the mess, he's quite messy." Alex then saw bronya by a computer who looked up and said "Subject Alex, you're here finally." She then tossed Alex a drive and said "found this, have a look once you get a chance." Alex nodded and said "any luck on this captain?" Bronnie then said "none whatsoever, most of his stuff is locked away and we could only access his computer, not his files all of them are encrypted." Alex then said "did you check the drive?" Bronya shook her head "it was labeled for you so we didn't want to snoop." Alex then said "we should have a look now then maybe it has a key to decrypting the files." Bronya took the drive back and said "The bronya thinks this is a stupid Idea but I'll give it a- and it worked." Alex then looked at the computer screen and a bunch of files popped up, some of which were related to project end and others with videos each addressed to a different person originally on the ship and one for Alex. Bronya then said "Do you want to listen to the one addressed to subject Alex?" Alex nodded "yeah, play it."