Story Three: Theresa: Part One

Schicksal labs many years ago. The girl know only as A-310 was in a tube. Otto looked at one of the control panels with a smile on his face, "could she be the one?" he said. Otto then heard a yell come from another panel "Otto, a massive energy spike from A-310. It's not related to honkai." Otto ran over to the panel and saw that the energy was going higher by the second. Suddenly a boy ran in and yelled "EVERYONE GET BACK NOW!!" everyone did so and he went up to A-310 and said "I got this." he drained the tube, opened it and touched A-310 on the chest and said "Project end. I will stop you before you can harm this universe." Otto and the other scientists watched as the new energy signature began to fade. The boy concentrated hard and removed the energy from A-310 and turned it into a large green ball. The ball dissipated and the boy closed the tube and refilled it. Before he left the boy said to Otto "The universe is safe now."

St Freya 2016 Theresa's office: Theresa was sitting around reading a manga. She had just released some girls who tried to challenge her for the position of principle from binds. She had gotten onto that since Kiana was bound by Judah. She laughed when she released the girls from their binds and said to them "Don't try that again." She was just about to finish her manga when Kiana and Himeko came in. Theresa shoved the manga in her desk drawer and yelled "Do you people ever knock!" Kiana gave a small chuckle and Himeko said "Sorry, but it's urgent." Theresa sighed "let me guess, it's about the S rank that is being transferred to your unit. Don't worry, I know who it is. It's Rita Rossweisse. Otto also wants to have a dance and I have to find a date." Himeko  chuckled and said "You're clever. I'll set up the dance for you. You just go find your date." This made Theresa feel more secure and relaxed and she said "thanks"

Later that night Theresa went to sleep feeling anxious about finding a date. She decided to ask Kiana for help in finding a date as she was the only one who actually had long term dating experience as she was dating Mei and she just wanted some quality time with her niece. Theresa had a dream she was in a laboratory the same one she was created. She didn't see much except for a boy touching her chest smiling. He was absorbing something. "I hope I can see you again." he said after removing his hand from her chest. He talked to otto and the tube was filled again. Theresa woke up in confusion "What the hell was that."

Theresa was having a shower when an image of that boy popped into her head. "Why does he keep appearing in my head?" She thought as she got out of the shower and put a towel around herself. "I have to ask grandpa about this." As she was going out into the city Theresa decided to not wear her pledge uniform. She went out to see everyone sitting eating breakfast. "Hey, theresa." Said Kiana "What are you going to do today?" Theresa smiled and said "I am going to look for a date. I was hoping you Kiana could come?" Kiana grinned "Of course auntie. I would love to help you."

 a few days ago Otto was in his office when his assistant said "There is a boy here, he says he helped with theresa many years ago." Otto went wide eyed. he knew exactly who she was talking about and he said "Send him in." The boy walked in otto said to him "I never got to thank you for helping theresa that day. She was the best clone." The boy smiled "Your welcome. But I would like to keep an eye on her. Something is up and I feel that power she originally had may go back to her." Otto nodded and said "This, power she has what is it called?" The boy sighed "It's called project end. What she originally had could destroy the universe. However now it could only destroy the universe with time and it needs to be.  Which is why I would like to keep an eye on her." Otto smiled "I'll let you protect my little Theresa, but there is a dance at the school she is the principle at. Could be her date." The boy smiled "I'd like to do that." Otto smiled with relief "Thank you... wait I never got your name." The boy smiled and headed to the door "It's Alex."

"So Where did you want to go first theresa?" Said Kiana Theresa looked around and saw a cafe and said "lets get some drinks and then we can start." Theresa got her usual bitter melon juice while Kiana just got an orange juice. They walked down the street and while Theresa was drinking her drink and Alex looked at Kiana and nodded. The thing is Alex contacted Kiana earlier and he asked her to help stage an accident of him falling on Theresa. Alex tripped and theresa spilled her bitter melon juice. "Watch where you're going yo-" She saw the boys face and slid back.  "You, you're the person from my dream." Alex smiled "What dream? Was it me putting my hand up to your chest and absorbing something?" Theresa went wide eyed "Yeah." Alex got up and helped theresa up and said "Well, can we talk about that." while walking back to St freya Alex felt theresa hold Him "Huh?" he said looking down at Theresa. She was holding his waist Alex smiled and rubbed her head 

Back at st freya Kiana went to the hall where the dance is going to be held while Alex and theresa went to the office. In the hall only bronya was there and Kiana asked "Where is Mei, Himeko and Fu Hua." Bronya replied with "The bronya was told that they were going to take subject Fu Hua out for a few things.The bronya think they said they were going to get food first." Kiana then looked around "Do you need any help."

In theresa's office Alex sat down on one of the chairs and theresa sat next to him "So Who are you?" Asked theresa Alex smiled and said "My name is Alex. I was just reviewing some strange energies around here. But wow it's been a while Theresa." Theresa looked shocked "You know me?" Alex laughed "I met you when you were still being created. You were still called A-310." Theresa was shocked "Then that wasn't a dream you putting your hand up to my chest. Was it?" Alex smiled "Nope, it was a memory. I had to remove a power inside of you and now it is lingering around the city after 40 years. I think it's trying to return to you. The power can break the world and if given enough time the universe." Theresa gluped "So am I in danger." She was shaking and Alex Reassured her "As long as I'm here nothing will hurt or take you." Theresa felt safer hearing that. She said worried "Y-you want to protect me?" Alex smiled and put his right hand on theresa's shoulder "Of course. That is why I spoke to Otto. He asked me to keep you safe and ask you to your dance." Theresa blushed "H-he wants to protect me." She then realized that he asked her to the dance. "Oh, yeah. I'd love to." Theresa smiled with glee. She then hugged Alex and without thinking Kissed him. The two looked at each other in the eyes and just burst into laughter.      

Kiana pulled out her phone and said "Where are those three. It's been quite a while." They waited for another 10 minutes and found that only fu hua came back with a couple of bags."Hey Fu Hua." said Kiana. "Where is Mei and Himeko." Fu Hua put the bags down and said "They are doing a few things to prepare themselves for the dance." Kiana then looked around and said "I saw something weird the other day." Fu Hua turned to kiana and said "What did you see?" Kiana smiled "Another version of myself. She said  to me 'an agent of a friend of mine will contact you soon. You can trust him His name is Alex.' And then she left." Bronya then said "Subject Kiana is lying. There cannot be two Kiana's" Fu Hua also said "I think what you are saying is complete bullshit." Kiana shook her head "If you don't believe me come with me." Kiana led the two to theresa's office and they just saw two people laughing in there. Kiana knocked and the laughing stopped "Co-come in." she said still trying not to laugh. Kiana, Fu Hua and Bronya entered and Kiana said "What were you laughing about." Theresa blushed "He just said something quite funny." Kiana grinned "Well if you say so." Fu Hua then looked at Alex and said "So you're Alex huh." Alex then said "Yeah. I had my bosses partner speak to Kiana. Which is also Kiana from another universe." Fu Hua was surprised and said "So Kiana wasn't lying." The three of then left leaving Alex and Theresa to themselves.

It was getting late and Alex was about to leave when theresa said "Wait. Do you want to stay for dinner?" Alex smiled and went up to theresa and said "Not right now, I've got a lot of work to do so I'll come check on you in the morning." Theresa sighed "Ok, I guess. But please do come some time. Mei makes the best food." Alex chuckled "Of course, anything that makes you happy." She smiled and hugged him "Thank you."

That night The Theresa returned to the dorm to see everyone about to sit at the table. "Ah Theresa. Come we're about to eat." Said Himeko. Theresa sat down and mei dished up the food "How was your day theresa?" Said Mei as she sat down. Theresa blushed "Well I found my date for the dance." Everyone smiled at theresa and mei said "Cool. Could we meet him at some point?" Theresa chuckled "Of course."

It was about 10:00 and theresa was about to go to bed when she got a text. "Huh." She said as she checked it out and it said "Hey, theresa. I was hoping we could meet up tomorrow." theresa smiled and said "Ok. Where do you want to meet?" After 40 seconds Alex responded with "How about 9:00 at the arcade?" Theresa giggled "Ok, see you then." 

The next morning Theresa got ready to go out. She left at around the same time the girls left for their classes. She left Fu Hua in charge while She was out. She walked through the city and found Alex sitting by the arcade. She walked up to him and said "Hey, Alex." Alex stood up and gave Theresa a smile "Hey Theresa, I'm glad you showed up" The two then walked around the city and while doing so Alex was talking about why project end is dangerous and how it can be resurfaced. They then talked about their lives until Theresa started to feel dizzy. "Alex, what's going on? I feel nauseous." She then passed out on the pavement shocking Alex and pedestrians.