One final effort

Sarah took the initiative and went for the first punch. The captain dodged but got struck by Alex who knew he was distracted. he gritted his teeth and said "cheap trick, let me show you one of mine." A blast emendated from the captain and Alex shuddered as if a load of energy passed right through him. Sarah however didn't shudder and instead shook her head getting rid of the excess energy before going for another punch. as it connected Alex kicked the captain a few more times and the captain smiled.

The captain was in the middle of the duo and Alex said "why are you smiling?" The captain then said "well, I was waiting for the right opportunity to absorb your energy." another pulse came from the captain and as the two were blinded The captain grabbed ahold of Alex and began to absorb. He then tossed Alex aside and looked to Sarah.

Alex could barely stay awake, the energy that once flowed through him was gone, All that was left was the negative energy, and that was what kept him from falling asleep. He looked over to the captain who grabbed ahold of sarah and absorbed, but as he tried to throw her away, she grabbed his arm, and Alex knew what was up. Weather it was a good thing or a bad thing, he'd never know, but for now he just hoped she could buy him enough time.

Alex slouched next to Zach and he said "wh-what is sarah doing?" Alex sighed "something, weird. During one of our training sessions, She lost all self control and became something I've never seen before in any agent, I don't know how she did this. But this does buy me time to finish my plan, just make sure when I do that Sarah doesn't attack you." Zach then said "w-wait, what's your plan?" Alex gave a smile opening a small portal "easy, I'm going to overload myself, he couldn't resist taking all of that power for himself." Zach then said "what if he doesn't?" Alex smiled absorbing the energy from the portal "well, I'll have to force it to him."

The captain felt energy coursing through him, but Sarah kept interrupting the usage of the extra energy. Her rampage only made the captain more and more irritated and he said "You stupid bitch, why won't you stay down??!!" Sarah didn't respond instead opting for another attack. She punched the captain a few times each one bringing his defences down and on the last one she struck the ground causing massive shocks.

Alex was exposing himself to the portal when Zach said "how long should this take?" Alex then said "likely 15 to 20 minutes, maybe more if we get interrupted." After a short while the ground shook a few times and Alex said "You ever get an earthquake while you were here?" Zach shook his head "Not that I know of, no. Why?" Alex then said "I think sarah may have punched the ground, and could've broken part of the building." Zach then said "is that bad?" Alex nodded "yeah, we should get off of here before it collapses." Alex then grabbed the Zach and said "Ready up this is going to get extreme."

Sarah had just snapped out of the state and said "what the, what happened?" She then looked to the shaking ground and then back to the captain saying "I assume I did this?" The captain nodded with a large grin. "yeah, and now I can kill yo-" The captain was then interrupted by a small thing roll towards him and sarah. A loud *BANG* was heard and the two were blinded for just enough time for Alex to retrieve Sarah.

"What the Fuck Alex?" Sarah said recovering from the shock. Alex then said "Sorry, how are your ears and Eyes?" Sarah then said "I'm fine now except for my ears ringing, Asshole." Zach then said "Sorry to interrupt, but what is your plan now?" Alex then said "get off the castle, whatever sarah did it's about to turn this place into a heap of rubble."

Sarah noticed Alex was sweating and said "a-are you ok?" Alex looked At sarah and said "Yeah, just enacting a plan. Once we get to the bottom I need you to get back to distracting him for a while." Sarah nodded "I got it, I'll do what I can." Alex then said to Zach "stay hidden, now all bets are off, he'll kill you if he gets the chance."