Soukai city

Alex was sitting at a desk writing his report on project end and getting people's perspectives on what happened. He had started that morning and began to finish up when theresa knocked on his door and said "Can I come in?" Alex replied with "Yeah, come on in. I'm just about done with my report." Theresa opened the door and said to Alex "We are going to be going in for maintenance, so I was thinking we could show you around our home of Soukai city." Alex nodded "Sounds neat. I'll get my stuff done and I'll be with you shortly." Theresa gave a smile "good Idea."

Meanwhile in the anti entropy "Mop head I don't understand what we are looking at?" Said tesla "Why have you shown me a map with a bunch of tacks on it?" Einstein then said "This is a map of all the dimensional anomalies that have been occurring over the last few months, but there is one that shocks me the most." she then pointed to the one over the ocean. "I was confused on this one until I reviewed satellite footage and saw this." She then place a picture of a portal appearing above the hyperion and tesla said "This, this is the schickals ship, why would it have a portal? " Einstein then placed another picture down this time it was zoomed into the bridge, right before Alex impacted the glass. "That was the thing that came out of the portal, that human, if you could call him that." Tesla then said "Do you think he responsible for the others?" Einstein shook her head "I don't think so, I think he is just connected, because afterwards, another burst of burst of energy formed over the two dimensional anomalies then dissipated into the hyperion. I would like to have you monitor this from the skies, can you do that for me?" tesla nodded "Of course, I've been working on this new stealth mech, ohhh it's going to be perfect to test it out here."

Alex had finished his report and walked out of his room, only to be greeted by Kiana and Seele both wearing something for cold weathers. "You ready for a day of adventure and fun?" Alex nodded and said "I'm down." He then looked to Seele and said "I'm sure bronya will heal up soon, don't worry." Seele then smiled and Alex said "I'll help find something for her on my missions"

"This is the school Alex." Theresa said "It's where valkyries are taught to become better, I just wish that some would focus on exams more." She glared at Kiana who looked away embarrassed. "but if you look at the results from starting to now you can definitely tell that they have improved, even if ever so slightly." To the left is the library, and to the right is the dorms. It's where we stay. It was damaged once, I won't go into details. Alex then said "How many students are here at a time?" Theresa then said "A few hundred, I lose count, some aren't really even students, like Seele for instance who just stays with us. And Kiana was once a transfer. Not to mention she has the strength to overpower even the toughest of foes. Except for a few, but she can hold her own."

As the four walked out of the school Alex said "quite interesting." Theresa then said "Yeah, as students come and go, I'll always miss the ones that leave impressions on me." She then looked to Kiana and looked back to Alex saying "On that note, I'll miss Kiana, Mei, Bronya and Seele the most, there'll be a day that they'll go and Fight Honkai for someone else, The day they no longer need me, himeko, fu Hua. I, oh, wow. I just, I'm sorry." Theresa then sighed "That went way too deep for my liking." Alex then said "it's ok, sometimes you gotta express yourself." Theresa then replied with "I guess, I really just don't want to lose my niece, I made a promise to her mother and I don't intend to break it. Also she does have a strong power in her so there is that too."

As they walked Theresa got a call and said "Oop, gotta go, it's grandpa." Theresa then ran back to the school and Kiana said "Theresa, always busy, she never gets a long vacation. " Alex nodded "I'll have to agree soon, once the portal is finished and I have established a link to the my boss, I'll be getting assignments left and right. At least I'll have friends." Seele smiled at that.

Kiana looked over to the beach and saw lights come from it and said to Seele and Alex "assuming my hunch is correct, there seems to be someone playing music over there, and that someone would be Mei." Alex then said "How'd you know that?" Kiana looked back to Alex and said "She does a lot of shows when during the summer, and sometimes during winter too." Alex then said "That's nice, do you see her play sometimes?" Kiana nodded "Yeah, I couldn't all the time because I had a job, but let's not go down there." Seele then said to Alex "She gave her boss food poisoning." Kiana looked embarrassed again "h-hey, I've improved. F-for Mei" Alex looked around and saw the snow fall saying "first time seeing snow fall." Kiana then held out her hand "first time in ages that I've seen snow, it looks so nice."

As Kiana, Seele and Alex approached the stage Kiana saw Mei waiting and said "MEI!!" She rushed to hug her and Mei Siad "Kiana, why are you here, oh and you brought Seele and Alex too." Kiana then said "So are you playing today?" Mei nodded "Yeah, just one show though, ohh I'm getting nervous." Kiana then said "Would you like support?" Mei shook her head "eh, no thanks. But you can stay and watch." Kiana smiled and said "can do, come on Alex, and Seele."

While watching Mei Alex decided to wander off have a look around the area he was in before returning he looked out into the ocean and saw boats, a light breeze went around him and he thought "I should really be going to the stashes around the place, get some extra gear." Alex then felt the presence of something, he looked to his left where Kiana and the others were at then he looked to his right to see nothing.

Tesla spotted the boy and said to herself "She just wants me to monitor him, well he seems normal enough, I still don't know why these portals are appearing but as long as it keeps her happy, then so be it." She then began looking at his features "Brown hair, brown eyes, quite tall. Reminds me of welt." As she was daydreaming about welt Kiana, Mei and Seele walked up to Alex and began to speak to him She noted and thought "Has he become friends with some of the members on board already? Huh, I guess so."

After Alex looked around everywhere they started to head back to St Freya and Kiana said "So Alex, how'd you like soukai?" Alex nodded "I liked it, I understand why'd you call it home." Seele then said "That's great. I just hope everything is going well for Bronya and Fu hua." Alex then said "They'll be fine, bronya is recovering well and Fu Hua is free from project end."

Otto's office "Thank you for trusting me." he said "this must've been a bit difficult for you." The woman nodded "It was, but this decision benefits us both. You get a sustainable source of power and I get my agent to his project end target easier."  Otto then said "Good, good." The woman then left and otto said "This will boost my plans to revive kallen tenfold, and all without needing the 6th herrscher."

Alex stood on the bridge with a smiling theresa who said "now, you're probably wondering why I called you up here, alone." Alex then said "is it about the modifications?" Theresa nodded "precisely, this new console here is how the portal will open, and there are two of them." She then held out a couple of keys and said "it works in unison, meaning both need to be activated in order for the portal to be open." She handed the keys to Alex and said "Go give those keys to the people you trust the most. They'll be the ones in charge of opening the portal for you." Alex then said "Thank you, I know exactly who to give these to."

Alex walked up to Seele and Kiana holding the keys out and said "Here, take one each." Kiana picked up the Key and said "is this for the portal?" Alex nodded "Yeah, I'm trusting you to open it when I go out on my assignments." Seele then said "A-are you sure you want to trust us?" Alex nodded "With everything." Kiana then said "Now then, what do we do now?" Alex then said "learn about it and establish a link between the hyperion and my communitactions device so I can ask you to open a portal when I'm done. Then, we wait for the first one."