Story Four: Sirin: Part One

it was a normal day. Well for Sirin normal was being injected with chemicals and being locked in a cell. Of all the test subjects she was the one to have the most tolerance. Every day was the same. Tests, locked in a cell and watching the new subjects be tortured. However one day a new person came in and unlike all the scientists he treated Sirin with care. He comforted her when they took away the other test subjects and healed her after her tests were done. She was happy with him. 

During one of Sirin's tests, the scientists noticed herrscher activity. The boy was out at that moment and they said to sirin "What are you?"

A few hours later the boy that cared for sirin was on his way back. He enjoyed the cold siberia sights. He then saw both schicksal and Anti Entropy forces moving to the babylon tower "What the-" he said walking to one of the missile batteries. He saw a red haired girl standing by it on a tablet of sorts and sniffing. "Excuse me?" The boy said "What's going on here?" The girl then said "The second herrscher has been awoken. Theses missiles are just an assurance, just in case we can't pacify her. She has already killed the entire Babylon tower crew." The boy was shocked "What about the test subjects?" The red haired girl shook her head. "The second herrscher is a purple haired girl. The others were killed" The boy went wide eyed immediately "A purple haired girl is the second did you say?" The redhead nodded "Yes, our sovereign said her name was sirin." Alex immediately bolted towards the tower and the redhead said "Where are you going, she is going to kill you if you go over there." The boy yelled back "I don't give a fuck!" The red head the said in her comms "Mop head keep an eye on this one boy making his way to the battle zone. I fear he may be important to stopping this war." The reply was almost immediate "Got it Tesla. I see him sprinting towards the tower. Did you catch his name?" Tesla realised her mistake "N-no I forgot, dammit."

The boy ran towards Sirin as fast as possible, he didn't care if he was cold he just wanted make sure sirin is ok and if she was safe. He got to the clearing and saw three males, one was in a suit and was bleeding. The second had a single pistol and was speaking to the third who had a clown mask and wore a suit. The clown then ran off leaving another pistol. Unfortunately sirin had left on top of a giant dragon. "Where did she go?" Alex said to the white haired man. The man said "Unsure, but we should get him to the babylon tower."

Half an hour went by and the five of them sat in the babylon tower infirmary. "So Who are you?" Said Tesla. "Alex, I am an agent." He looked at the other four "What about you four." The white haired man grinned "I'm seigfried, married and a father to a one year old." The man in the suit said "I am welt, the first herrscher, and the leader of the anti entropy." Alex then turned to Tesla "I met you near a missile battery." Tesla had a stern look "I am tesla and I created the mechs the anti entropy use." Alex then turned to the blueish haired girl "And you must be..." The girl said "I'm einstein, the other anti entropy scientist." Then welt turned to Alex "Why are you here anyway?" Alex sighed "I was 'Inserted' into this universe to stop this thing called project end. I finished my mission and found myself coming here. I have a plan to stop the second herrscher." Welt looked at Alex and replied with "How?" Alex gluped "I'll have to die, so to speak. Then you'll have to tell her somehow." The four of them looked at each other and  seigfreid said "why, do you have to die?" Alex laughed "I am going to fake it, the raw emotion should cause her to stop fighting." he then sighed "I know it's not exactly moral, but I can end the war before it can escalate further" Welt sighed "Fine then, we'll prepare for what's about to come, just in case." Alex nodded "Thanks. Oh and I'll likely end up in a coma. Just letting you know."

A long time later, the anti entropy and Siegfried had already left and headed to the military base to go to space. Alex got his plan into action. He was surrounded by honkai beasts. "Oh shit!" He said to himself before he was torn in half. The only thing keeping him connected were his intestines. He was a tough bastard though. He could survive a nuke if he had the chance. The thing was he knew this would happen. He just laid there and fell unconscious.

The moon, welt felt the presence of the the queen there. He told Seigfreid to go get the solium. Welt walked along the surface until he reached a temple and a girl came out. "Hello traitor. I see you got my message." Welt stared down sirin and said "I have no intention to fight you." Sirin laughed "Then, join me we can become the most powerful being the world has ever seen." Welt sighed "Would your friend want this" Sirin's grin turned into shock "A-Alex, wha- no he wouldn't. But I'm the second, I have to tell him. Where is he?" Said sirin distressed. Welt sighed "I'm, sorry. He's gone, He was killed in during the fighting. We left his body so you could see it." Sirin then said in denial "NYET! YOU'RE LYING!" She then summoned her dragon and flew towards the earth. "Seigfreid Have you got the solium?" Seigfred replied with "Yes on my way back now, what about the girl?" Welt replied with "On her way to earth. I am going to use my power to take you to the tower. Find her and keep her safe. She cannot die."

Sirin rushed to earth on top of her dragon "Alex, please don't die. I didn't think, I was blinded by rage." She said to herself. tears began rolling down her cheeks as she realized he might actually be dead. She was about to enter the atmosphere of the earth.

Seigfreid found himself at the foot of babylon tower and he headed towards Alex's last known location. He hid behind a tree and saw that Alex was torn in half. Seigfreid then saw sirin enter the area and float towards Alex "Neyt, neyt this isn't possible." She looked at his face and she started to cry "I, didn't want this to happen." She then hugged the top half of his body and stayed there. Seigfreid walked up to the young girl and said "Hey, do you have a mother, or a father." Sirin sniffled "N-no. Mine are go-gone." Seigfreid sighed "Was he the last person who cared about you?" Sirin gulped "Y-yes." Seigfred then held out his hand "How would you like to join my family. Have a mother and a father?" Sirin's eyes shot open "Wha-what? Does that mean you want to a-adopt me." Seigfred just smiled "Only if you want. I don't want to see you lonely an-" Seigfreid didn't finish his sentence when Sirin hugged him. "Yes, yes. I'll become part of your family."

A few hours passed and most of the crew had left, Einstein and Tesla checked out the corpse of Alex when they noticed something strange "What the fuck, this boy is alive." Said tesla doing an autopsy. "This is extremely weird. I guess he can't die like normal people. If we can stitch him up, we could get him to full strength again" Said einstein.

"Otto's log, 2000. The second honkai war concluded when the second herrscher was pacified by Siegfried and another boy. I have let the anti entropy have the boy's corpse. After all the things went down Seigfreid did not allow any scientist to touch The second herrscher. It seems that he has adopted her and taken her to his and cecilia's home. The anti entropy has agreed to a meeting with us and we'll start working on finding the third herrscher together. My new priority is now saving this world. Given the chance I would like to start training Kiana to fight. Theresa said she wanted to start a school in soukai city so I'll get the funding sorted for the school. Squad snow wolf will be on leave for the time being to recover. I do hope that the second gets along with her new family. As for Fu Hua, she'll be a teacher for Theresa's new school. Finding new valkyries seems to be a low priority at the moment. Updates imminent."

Siegfried walked sirin to the kaslana household and said to her "You'll like your new mother, she is the sweetest woman I have ever met. I guarantee that she'll like you as well. " Seigfreid smiled "did you want to ask any questions?" sirin smiled and said "What about that other white haired girl I fought. Is she apart of your family." Seigfreid gave a short smile "No, but she is our other daughters godmother." Sirin waas surprised "Other daughter?" Seigfreid rubbed the back of his head "Ah, yeah, me and my wife had a daughter after we got married. her name is Kiana. She is just a energetic little child, especially for a one year old." Sirin smiled She now had a family, however losing the one she loved hit her pretty hard. 

"Daddy!" Yelled Kiana as seigfreid opened the door. "Who is this" she said looking at sirin. Seigfreid smiled "This is sirin, your new sister." Kiana's eyes shone "Wow. She is really beautiful." Sirin blushed as Kiana hugged her father. Then cecilia came out and said to Sirin "It's nice to meet you, I hope you'll fit right in." She then gave sirin a hug and sirin was surprised. She just closed her eyes and embraced it.