Truth

Kiana walked around what appears to be his backyard. After seeing Rita and one of his agents get together. She left the room knowing that another universe was safe. However she felt something off the mam saw this and went up to her "Hey? Are, you ok?" Kiana smiled "I don't know? Something is just wrong..." she then realized that she actually doesn't know his name "I'm sorry I never got your name." she laughed. The man smiled "My name does not matter. You can call me what you like." Kiana gave a smirk "In that case I'm gonna call you...." She had her hand on her chin grinning she the pointed her finger in the air and said "Michael, cause you look like a michael." the the man rubbed his chin "Yeah michael works. Thank you Kiana" Kiana gave the happiest grin "Any time, Michael."

It had been a few hours and Kiana hadn't seen 'michael' in a while until she heard a voice come from the basement of the house. she got closer and heard faint talking "Hey you two, It's been a while hasn't it. I am no longer alone. I met a friend." she then heard a sigh "I am sorry that things turned out this way. I am still trying to fix everything. My Idea, it backfired and now I have to save other universes." Kiana crept closer however she tripped and fell down the stairs alerting Michael to her position. when Kiana got up she said "I am so sorry for intruding on your privacy." Michael smiled "No sweat, I don't mind you looking around the place. Any way Come, I want you to look at something." Kiana followed and saw earth, or what looked like earth and a massive supernova. "That's my world." Siad michael "It was a victim of a premature destruction. I want to stop it. Once and for all. That is why I am collecting the energy of destroyed universes. To fix this one." Kiana asked "Who were you talking to?" Michael smiled "My two sons, They lost their sister and mother a while ago." Kiana looked at the two, she saw the fear on their faces as the blast was about to hit. "They are 17 and 19 years old. I nearly lost them in the invasion of earth 4."

Kiana and Michael were sitting on the couch when Michael saw a project end target. "Oh yes time to send in an agent." Kiana noticed that the name of the Agent was also Alex "Are all the Agents named Alex?" Kiana said smugly. Michael Quickly said "Yes."