Spending some time together

Alex exited the portal and looked up to the bridge, he saw Kiana and seele, but sarah was not looking at him, "was she mad?" Alex wondered as he walked to the bridge. but as he entered the interior of the hyperion, he saw her waiting for him. She gave a smile and said "I'm happy you're ok." At that moment, part of the tape that held his fell off and sarah became worried "A-Alex, your arm?" Alex then looked at his arm and said "oh, thanks for telling me." Sarah then said "Y-you're not hurting?" Alex then said "it only hurts a little." Sarah then said "we should treat it, before you get an infection." Sarah then grabbed Alex's other arm and dragged him to the med bay for treatment.

Sarah got the doctor and watched as the woman did the work, She cleaned Alex's wound and stitched the part of his arm that had sloughed off back to the rest of his arm. As he and sarah left he said "Funny enough, the tape was just helping my body decide to where it should heal." Sarah then said "yeah, but getting healed by a doctor is still nice too." Alex smiled "I didn't know you cared about me that much?" Sarah blushed and looked away "well, I was just worried you were gonna get sick, and until your arm looks better, I will be watching over you." Alex shrugged "I guess, shouldn't you be on the bridge though?" Sarah smiled "I asked theresa to cover for me earlier, I just want to spend some time with you." Alex felt his face get warm and he throught "Huh, what's going on, why do I feel like this."

As the two walked around the hyperion sarah said "so how was your mission?" Alex then said "eh, it was alright, I gave a couple of people a beacon just in case project end decides to re emerge, I couldn't for some reason, remove it from her." Sarah then said "maybe you're getting a bit rusty, or maybe the blast you did on that captain messed you up somehow?" Alex nodded "I'm inclined to believe the latter. while I did feel alright on the last mission I did feel a little off as well. I should talk with my master later, see if there is anything wrong with me in regards to my powers?" Sarah nodded "I've never met your master, well not formally, what does she do?" Alex then said "she creates agents like me, I heard even that there is one above her, or on the same level." Sarah then said "ohh interesting, i wonder what they do?" Alex shrugged "I dunno, I think they find the project end subjects, or acquire the DNA for my master to Create me, or any of the other agents. Safe for you, because you know why." Sarah nodded "ah, I see."

The two were eating together, while some of the people gave Alex dirty looks, this caused Sarah to give them dirty looks back before they looked away. Alex then said "you don't have to defend me, It's still my fault." Sarah then said "Why shouldn't I? I know you did your best, and while Zach did die, it's not the end of the world." Alex nodded "yeah, I guess, I just wish I could have saved him. I know you loved him." Sarah then thought "I did, now I think I love you." before saying "yeah." Just then two valkyries walked up to Alex and sarah and one said "excuse me sarah, we need your help?" Sarah became cautious and said "I'm off duty, ask theresa." continuing to eat "and that's captain sarah to you." The valkyrie got slightly annoyed and then said "Captain sarah, I asked theresa before and she told me to find you?" Sarah knew this was a lie theresa even told her "If anyone asks you to do something send them my way." Sarah then said "Why are you lying, if you want something from me, just say it." The valkyrie got angry and yelled "why are you hanging out with him!!" pointing to Alex. Sarah got a bit miffed and said "why can't I hang around my friend. My partner?" The Valkyrie then said "You know he killed captain Zach don't you?" Sarah raised an eyebrow "did he? That was never stated, in any report I read. Nor did I see him do anything bad to Zach during OUR mission to rescue him. So, I'd leave Alex alone if I were you." The Valkyrie got flustered and said to the other "lets go, we're not getting anywhere today."

After the two had finished eating sarah said "welp, I've got to got to the bridge, are you ok by yourself for the rest of the day?" Alex nodded " yeah, I'll write my report and then I'll likely prepare to meet my master to see what was wrong with me, try get myself fit for proper duty again. so it might be a few days before I see you again" Sarah smiled "well if you do, I'll see you later."