Theresa Apocalypse

Theresa was filling out forms and doing other things when she needed Alex for something, she looked around for him before asking the captain "hey, do you know where Alex went off too?" The captain shrugged "I don't really care to much, but if you are looking for him I last saw him down on the deck, with a brightish light, maybe he went somewhere?" Theresa sighed "did he leave the hyperion, dammit!" The captain then said "why do you need to see him so badly anyway?" Theresa looked at the forms and said "Grandpa wants to get Alex paid, unfortunately he has to have one parent, and that leads me to the forms. grandpa wants me to officially, adopt Alex." The captain then coughed a bit before saying "what!!" Theresa sighed "It sounds crazy, but, I don't actually mind this decision. He's kinda left an impression on me." The captain just sat back down "still, you sure if you want this responsibility?" Theresa only replied with "it's not going to change much, it may get a bit awkward at times, but we should cope." The captain shrugged "well that's fine."

Theresa walked away from the the bridge and went to go find the other her, she had to check up on her every other day to see if she is ok. It wasn't a requirement, she just wanted something to do. As she walked into her room Theresa said "Hello, other Me, are you in here." The other theresa quickly perked up and said "right here." Theresa smiled "neat, I'm just checking on you. Do you want anything." The other theresa then said "I don't but I need to show you something." Theresa tilted her head "what's up?" The other theresa dragged the first theresa over to a laptop and said "I got this picture, I shocked me so I just wanted to see if you would know anything?" Theresa looked at the picture and saw a short girl looking like her, someone who looked like bronya,  two pink haired girls, one that she's never seen before, and the other who looked like a certain miko, Rita in a purple dress and a male wearing a suit. Theresa then said "what is this?" The other only responded with "bronnie, that's bronnie, if what that male said was true, then Alex is being hunted by these people." Theresa then said "best keep this to ourselves. If reading Alex's reports has taught me anything, it's always a good Idea to get a reading on if he is in danger or not. and by the sounds of it, he is usually fine."

After that theresa sat down and had something to eat, she felt afraid, having an almost carbon copy of her on the hyperion and another willing to kill Alex, was definitely frightening, She then smelt the smell of beer and she saw Himeko sit next to her "hey there-*hic* theresa." Theresa smiled "hey there himeko, drinking a bit early are we?" Himeko nodded "what you got there?" Theresa looked at the forms and said "Alex's forms, I can't finish them yet because he isn't here." Himeko then pushed further and said "what kind of forms." Theresa then whispered "adoption forms." Himeko then spat out her beer and said "You're doing what?" Theresa sighed "I kinda wanted to surprise everyone here, by announcing it when Alex was here."

Theresa went to go check on bronya, she had left the forms in her room. Upon entering the medbay she had found out that bronya had left there and went back to her room. She sighed and walked to bronya's room, she knocked on the door and bronya opened it and Theresa was shocked that she had regained her ability to speak. "Subject theresa, nice to see you." Theresa nodded "good to hear your voice again, albeit raspy, regardless how are you feeling about all of this stuff with the portal?" Bronya then said "It's quite different, and with there being two of you now even more so." Theresa smiled "It's weird, oh, did you try on the new suit?" Bronya looked at the grey battlesuit by her closet and said "yes, next time you see the scientists, send them my way, I would like to thank them." Theresa smiled "alright I'll do that."

After talking with Bronya theresa thought she might try and catch up on some manga when she realized that she has to fight some beasts with durandal. She knew she was gonna get in trouble if she forgot so she walked to durndrals room immedatly, after arriving dundral said "ah you're here." Theresa then said "yeah, just checking on bronya. And filling in forms." Dundral shrugged "Ready to go?" Theresa nodded "absolutely, I haven't had a chance to test this new suit on the field yet."

As theresa was fighting the beasts she couldn't stop thinking about how much danger Alex could be in, as such she almost let her guard down and nearly got knocked down. Dundral looked over to her after finishing off and said "you seem distracted, are you worried?" Theresa nodded "I am, and it's a strange problem, I'm worried About Alex, I plan to adopt him, just so he can get paid of course, but I can't help but think that he is going to get seriously injured." Dundral then said "so you care about him?" Theresa nodded "well duh, I care about everyone, it's just I'm worried about something else, what if he brings someone threatening, who'll surprise attack him." Dundral then said "well he seems tough, I wouldn't hold it against him." Dundral then looked shocked "wait adopting him?!" Theresa sighed "in order for Alex to get paid by the schicksal, he has to have at least one parent, unfortunately he doesn't have any, so I, am err, going to adopt him. Yeahhh." Dundral smiled "well, good luck."

It was getting to be night time and theresa was having dinner made by Mei. as the two ate theresa sighed "Mei, I've pretty much told everyone else about this, so I might as well tell you." Mei looked a bit confused "go on?" Theresa took a deep breath and said "I plan on adopting Alex. Not for any personal reasons of my own." Theresa then explained why and Mei said "how sweet of you, you'll make a great mom." and then giggled and theresa looked shyly away. "Yeah. A mom."

After eating dinner theresa went to bed, she looked at the forms on her desk and smiled. She hopped into bed and before falling asleep she realized "wait, Kiana and Seele did go with Alex, how will they get back?" She then rushed up and went into kiana's room and picked up the key "that's one." Theresa then ran to Seele's room and said "I hope it's here, or else were in trouble."

As theresa searched Seele's room Rita came in and said to theresa "did you misplace something?" Theresa looked at rita and sighed and as she continued looking for the key she said "Seele and Kiana are with Alex, I just want to look for the key to open the portal just in case." Rita smiled "ah I see, do you want me to look after one?" Theresa smiled "sure, take Kiana's." Theresa then tossed over the key and continued searching.

After finally finding the key theresa went back to bed ready for the next day ahead of her, hoping that the other's would come back safe and sound.