Story Seven: Seele: Part One.

"Hayiah" The blue haired girl named Seele said as she fought a void beast. "Take this." She swung her scythe around. She was a little clumsy with her swings making them not be a powerful as she had hoped. Just as she defeated the first another snuck up behind her and was about to strike her. She covered her head and just before the beast struck her she heard a voice "You stay away from her!" The beast turned to the voice and so did seele and she saw a male. "Come fight me instead." The boy said as the beast began charging at the boy. Seele could only watch the boy as the beast charged at him. The beast teleported behind the boy but he was ready and beat it into the ground.

The fight didn't last long and the boy was victorious. Seele ran up to the boy and said "Thank you mister. That beast would've killed me for sure." The boy smiled "I see, and why are you here miss, it isn't safe." Seele sighed "I was part of an experiment, I volunteered for it in place of my sister. X-10 I think it was called. I was unfortunately forced into the quantum state and was separated from my sisters." The boy kneeled down and said "Well then, How long have you been here?" Seele smiled "About 3 years. However it has looked different. Oh and I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Seele Volleri." The boy smiled back "Well I'm Alex, pleased to meet you." Seele smiled "Pleased to meet you too."

Seele and Alex walked around for a while until seele asked "Hey Alex, why are you here?" Alex shook his head and said "Ah, I'm just finding something called 'Project end' " Seele giggled at that "Ohh, sounds scary." Alex gave a chuckle and said "yeah it's a little scary but I can manage." Alex then looked at seele her blue eyes were wandering around and Alex said "Is everything alright Seele?" Seele was surprised and said "Ah, yes, just keeping a lookout for my hideout." Alex nodded "I see." Seele then thought "He seems like a nice person. I think I like him." Seele began to blush. 

"Here it is." Said seele as she saw her hideout. "Come before the beasts find us." The two then ran into the hideout. "Quite spacious." Said Alex looking around the place. Seele smiled "Yeah, I made it a while ago, and I just had to expand. Oh I can make you something to eat, although I'm not very good at it." Alex smiled at seele "That's ok, I don't mind the quality. Would you like help making it?" Seele chuckled "Sure."

After the two made and ate the meals they decided to go to sleep. Seele took Alex to a room and said "This is my spare room. I only have it just incase anyone came to visit." Alex smiled "Thank you Seele." He then proceeded to hug her. Seele felt flustered but hugged back. After a short while Alex let go and said "Eh heh heh, sorry about that, I don't know what came over me." Seele shook her head while still looking slightly red "Ah, its fine. I liked it." Seele then thought "I really do like him, but what about bronya, how would she feel?"

Alex was asleep while Seele was wide awake thinking about Alex when her other side appeared in her head "You!" Seele said as her other version cackled "What do you want?" The other girl said "That boy, you seem to be in love with him." Seele Was extremely red "Gah, oh, yeah." Seele sighed "Yes I am in love with him." The other girl just laughed "I see, well then let me help you get him." and before Seele could do anything her eyes went red and she was no longer in control. "Oh no" she thought. "I don't want this."

Seele's other side snuck into Alex's room and put her hand on Alex, she grinned and said "I'll make sure you two get together." At that moment Alex woke up and said "Seele, is everything ok?" He then noticed the red eyes "Wait are you seele?" The girl just smiled and said "In a manner of speaking yes. I am her other side." Alex was surprised "What do you want." The girl just laughed "To tell you that Seele has a sort of crush on you." Alex blushed at this "What, she does. Well, I do have a crush on her too." The girl then went into Alex's bed and said "Then you don't mind if I do this?" She then proceeded to Hug Alex "Her reaction will be funny when I give her back control."

A few minutes went by and Seele was given back control. When she opened her eyes she realized that she wasn't in her bed and hugging someone. When she saw who it was she said "Ah, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." and let go. Alex chuckled and said "It's alright, I enjoyed it." Seele was now red in the face "ah, well what happened." Alex shook his head "A girl with red eyes in your body told me a few things. I do love you." Seele went even redder "Wait really. I thought I just had a silly crush." Alex laughed "Of course, I've never felt so loved before (despite only being alive for about 8 years.)" Seele hugged Alex again and said "Please stay here with me?" Alex hugged her back and said "I'll stay for as long as I can, but I still need to take care of project end." Seele smiled "I see, well I won't stop you. Who is she anyway. Do you know" Alex sighed "I only caught the last name of project end. It was Olenyeva."

"What? Olenyeva. That's the last name of Liliya and Rozaliya. They're both my sisters." Alex was shocked and said "Your sisters, but isn't your last name volleri." Seele shook her head. "I was an orphan, so were they. I had many sisters." Alex then asked "Oh. What was it like there." Seele smiled back "It was nice. Although I was pushed around a lot. I then met Bronya. She was nice. Saved me a few times too. I miss her the most. Then X-10 happened and you can guess what happened there. The twins were alright. They were a little troublesome. But they made the orphanage quite entertaining." Seele then sighed "I can't believe one of them is project end." Alex held Seele close "Relax, I'll make sure that they're safe once I remove project end from them." Seele smiled "Oh thank god, I couldn't imagine you killing one of my sisters." Alex then shook his head "We usually don't kill project end hosts unless they are too deep into it." Seele looked confused "We? Are there more of you?" Alex laughed "It's a multiverse thing." 

Meanwhile at the sea of quantra entrance "Bronya is that the portal?" Said Liliya . "Of course it is Liliya. Bronya is always right." Said Rozaliya. "Yes, it is the portal. But the bronya can't see any reason why we should go into it yet." Bronya said studying the portal. "Bronya, go in, I'll keep this entrance secure for you" Said theresa "and hey If Either of us don't make it. You were a good valkyrie." As a hoard of beasts crashed down the ramps. "Twins go with her. These things are mine." The twins nodded and jumped through the portal as Bronya did.