Ch. 1

September 11th, 2020
Tulum, Mexico

Cali's POV

4 Months Later...

" You did so well for your first flight. Mommy's so proud of you." I said excitedly as I walked off the private jet kissing A'Kyrie who was smiling and laughing.

A'Kyrie is almost 8 months old now. He's growing up so fast. He's pulling himself up on things, he's crawling. He's trying to talk, but it's still gibberish, but he's so smart for his age. Thank God, cause I thought he was gone take after Key.

" All your bags are loaded. His car seat is strapped in the truck, and your security escort is waiting." One of the heavily armed guards said to us.

" Thank you." Me and Bezel said at the same time as we walked towards the all black SUV.

" Damn, security escort? He ain't say shit bout dat." Bezel said as he looked at the two black trucks in front and another 2 black trucks behind us.

I shrugged my shoulders as I buckled AK in his car seat, " Well, you know he can be extra at times."

I decided to wait until Key came back from tour for a while before I asked him, if he was ok with me taking AK to meet Julio. And surprisingly he was ok with it.

As we pulled off from the airport, 25 minutes later we drove to a secluded area. Then, we pulled up to a big pretty gate. The truck came to a yield before the gate automatically opened. We drove up the long driveway that led up to Julio's estate.

" Damn, this bitch so big I know he got his own zipcode." Bezel said as he looked at the mansion in amazement.

" I swear." I said agreeing.

As we pulled up to the mansion, there Julio was standing in the front waiting on us. The guards opened my door as I grabbed A'Kyrie's car seat, and pressing the button turning it into a scroller.

 The guards opened my door as I grabbed A'Kyrie's car seat, and pressing the button turning it into a scroller