Ch. 83

" So while AK's taking his nap, I think it's time for us to sit down and have dat conversation

" So while AK's taking his nap, I think it's time for us to sit down and have dat conversation." I said as I crawled back into bed with Key who was watching tv.

" What conversation?" He asked without taking his eyes off the tv.

" The one I said we'll double back on."I said causing him to look over at me.

" Ight, we can talk about it." He said as he turned the tv down some.

" Why'd you get so upset with me that day we were heading to the repast? And be honest Markeyvius."

He sighed as he waited a minute before he spoke,  " Hearing you talk as if you not gone be here long, that shit bothers me. Seeing you laying in that hospital bed while you was in a coma, hooked up to all them machines, with broken bones, face bruised, and all swollen. That was hard for me. Not knowing, if you was gone make it or not. That shit still fuck with me. Sometimes when I close my eyes, that's all I can see is you laying there like that. I just remember how helpless I felt. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night just to make sure you still breathing. That's why I'm always making sure you close to me to the point where I can feel your breath on me. Or I'm all up on you cause it give me a peace of mind to know you still here with me."

" I didn't know it effected you this much, but now I understand. I can only imagine having to be strong for the sake of our son cause you had to look after him. You didn't have time to sit by yourself and allow yourself to feel those emotions. And from the bottom of my heart, I'm so sorry I traumatized you and our entire family like dat." I said as my eyes began to fill with tears.

" I guess I am a lil traumatized by it huh?"

" Yeah, and if I could go back, and prevent it all I would." I said as a tear fell.

Key quickly wiped my tear before giving me a kiss, " It's not yo fault, and it's nothing you could've done to prevent it. Cause you had no idea any of that was gone happen to you. You hear me?"

I nodded my head, " Yeah. But I want you to come to my next therapy session with Ms. V, so can talk to her about it."

" Fa what? I'm talking to you about it, ain't it?"

" Yeah, but there might be times when you feel like you don't wanna talk to me. And I think it's a good idea, if you have somebody professionally qualified to talk to, if you choose to do so." I suggested.

" You really think that'll help?"

" I know it will. Whether I wanna admit it or not,
Ms. V has helped me a lot. Even tho, I gave her a hard time at first." I said truthfully.

" Yeah, yo ass was sitting in them 2 hours sessions not saying shit. You needed yo ass whooped Cali." Key said shaking his head.

" Shutup. That shit was easier said than done, but you'll see if you decide to go or not."