Ch. 74

" Everybody we got Key Glock in the building today

" Everybody we got Key Glock in the building today. How you doing Glock? It's great to have you back."

" I'm good, I'm good. Preciate y'all fa having me again." I said to the interviewer who's name is Big Angie.

I was back in Atlanta doing press runs for my two new singles I got out right now: Off the Porch and Ambition for cash.

" Now you took a break from making music for a while due to family issues. Is that correct?" Big Angie asked.

" Yeah. As everybody already know, my son's mother was involved in a real bad car wreck. Umm, she was in a coma fa a lil over 2 weeks. So, music wasn't my main focus in that moment. Her and my son were my main focus and my top priority cause I had to make sure they was straight." I said truthfully.

" I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm assuming Caliana is doing better now that you're here with us today."

" She doing great. She done made a full recovery. Everyday she's getting better and better. Cali definitely one of da strongest women I know fasho."

" Well, I commend you for taking some time off to help out your child's mother. Cause there's a lot of baby daddies who wouldn't even care."

" And dat's some lame ass shit. If you can't care bout how yo baby mama doing whether dat's physically, mentally, or financially.. You a bitch, and you ain't no real ass nigga. Cause all dat shit can affect yo kid, and at the end of the day, yo kid is what matters." I said as I shrugged my shoulders.

" This is what you call healthy co-parenting guys. Take notes cause it's alotta deadbeat baby daddies out here. I've always wondered why guys don't take care of their kids."

" Cause these niggas too damn busy worried bout da wrong shit. When they need to be worried bout taking care of they kids. Dat what really be the problem. They broke, but be cap'n like they having that shit. Ain't got no money, 4 pairs of jeans, still stay with they momma. Don't have a car, but always find a way to be at every function, but can't find a way to go pick up they kids to spend time with em. And they baby mama be making dat shit known that they baby daddies some bums. And niggas hate the truth."